• The law is fair

The law is is very fair it just that if don't provide valid evidence then the law won't support you yet you the truth in your heart,hence we think it is not fair. Legal officials can be bought/bribed and rule unlawfully /unconstitutionally it is then we can conclude that law is not fair but honestly the the law is more than fair

• The law is not fair

The law is not fair because the law sucks and people are not judged the same if they are different people so what the hell honestly. Some people have no clue seriously the law is extremely biased because i was in an accident with someone who was epileptic and they were having a fit and driving all over the road and apparently it was my problem that she got a broken leg when my car crashed into the side of hers. WTF

• Yes, they are fair

Laws are fair because they stop people from doing whatever they want, without laws there would be robbery and murder every day, but with laws people would just murder and rob whenever they wanted if they wanted too. This is why i think laws are fair and why we need laws.

• Yes Yes Yes

The law is always fair, set aside your feelings and you will see the is fair all the time. People turn to mix their feelings with the law forgetting or neglecting to notice that the same rule they see to be unfair the other person sees it as good step forward...

• YES SUh lool

Aihggdwuqivf e f fyweewf yefwyfweyiwef iyfwe yg wfeygfy wfeyg g gg g g g gg g g gggg g g g ggg g g g g g g g g gg g ggg g gg gg ggg g g g g g g gg g g g gg gg g

• To UNISA SJD1501 Students

Dear UNISA SJD1501 Students
    Please do not cut and paste from this article when completing Assignment No.1 - you will be penalised and we are all aware of this article. You have been warned and we will take punitive steps should you persist in quoting verbatim from this article
    Regards
    Your Teaching Assistants

• To UNISA SJD1501 Students

Dear UNISA SJD1501 Students
    Regards
    Your Teaching Assistants

• Yes the law is fair, but not EQUAL.

Law will never be equal nor was it created to be equal. The law is flexible and therefore can be applied to people of different backgrounds and in different circumstances. The harsh truth is, NOT EVERYONE IS EQUAL, and the law reflects this. Law exists to bring structure and order to a society and is there to treat people fairly but NOT equally. Different people and circumstances need the law to be applied in different ways. Outwardly it may seem unfair, but truly it isn't.

• In societies current state, yes.

If I dare ask for a minute that we focus on the now, it is clear we live in a society governed by higher powers. A democracy yes, but this does not grant us the freedom we would like to believe we have. The law governs society in a regulated, moderately consistent and equally enforced manner. It balances the principle of autonomy against the welfare of the state and society as a whole. In a society where freedom of speech is highly valued (needless to say a right that is written in law), there is always going to be at least one person in a given decision who does not agree. At first glance this may be perceived as "unfair" but when examined closely, it appears that with the resources and knowledge at hand, is the most rational decision. Could you do any better, and not make anyone unhappy?

Therefore yes, working with what we have got, the law is fair. I don't fancy living in a lawless society, with no one to help me if i am robbed, or no one to restrain me if i become a robber.

• The law is almost never fair!

I believe that the laws are almost never fair. They have had many racist laws through life or even unfair laws to certain people. The Government laws make it hard in life because it is like we are slaves that have to be told what and what not to do from people we have mostly never met.

• Yet another cheeseburger is eaten at mcdonalds!

In another thrilling twist, a cheeseburger was brutally murdered at a mcdonalds. This comes after multiple cheeseburger murders in nearby mcdonalds. An eye witness account said: it's really tasty. Police are following up on the story, and believe it may be related to the cheeseburger and big mac gangs rivalry.

• The law is not equal.

Everyday, people are wrongfully accused of crimes they did not commit. Several men and women are sent to prison for a lifetime, for something they did not even do. If you haven't been living under a rock, odds are, you have heard of the "Black Lives Matter" movement. Of course black lives matter, every life matters, but not giving a black the right to a fair trial based off of the stereo-type put out there, not only is horrible, but it happens all the time. Often times law enforcement are overly cautious when it comes to certain areas, religions, even color. If you live in a bad community, does it make you a bad person? No. Of course not, that is absolutely ridiculous. But whether you like it or not, people do judge you and look at you different from others until you give them a reason to think otherwise. And personally, I don't know if I could say I would do any different. When it comes down to it, I do believe I would be more aware around certain people than I would be around more sophisticated people. Not anything against any of you out there. Yes, the law does do many things right, and good. But it is also biased, and that is definitely something we as people need to get past.

• Law is as biased as a corrupt judge

Law is really not fair because i said so because i recently had a car crash with a person who was epileptic and she was having a fit and she drove out in front of me. Then apparently it was my fault that she broke her leg when my car rolled hers three times because i was going 11 kms over the speed limit, I mean wtf. I know it is against the law to go above 10 kms over the speed limit but it should be against the law to drive if you are epileptic.

• The law is not fair

• LAW is not fair

The law is not fair because it is not fair. Eat that critics!! People that come in contact with the law are not always fair. The law is not always fair. The law is not fair because it is unfair. People who are unfair make unfair laws. The Law is not fair

• Law is not always fair?

The law is not fair at all. There are innocent people detained for not doing the offence. Prison is for the poorer those who are socioeconomic they will serve the Sec 76 1 H under Correctional supervision without going to prison. Department of Justice must really review their law and policies.

• Definitely Not True

To me, laws are made to constrict us to be what the government wishes we all were. Although I do agree with both sides, I'm leaning more towards no. Some laws are, some aren't. In general, they aren't really all that fair. They work towards making us perfect for the government, though it does keep us all out of a universal chaotic state.

• No the law is not fair.

The law is a complex matter and quiet frankly I believe that the law was not meant to be fair. The law is meant to be applied impartially and without bias , applied in the interest of justice and public policy. The legal system is not a popularity contest and should not be treated as such.

• Xfcvgcvgf gfdgdgd fgdgd

Asdfsdfdsgsdgdr rrf dsfdf fsd sf sfsdf sdsfsf sfs fs f s sd s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s

>