Is the left more aggressive than the right in protests?

Asked by: JasperBEL
  • This is a fact.

The left are incredibly violent and resort to violence much more quickly than the right. This is prevalent with Antifa, a group that has been classified as a domestic terrorist organization by the US government due to their violent and destructive behavior.

People on the right are incredibly more inclusive and look like they actually want to talk and have debates/discussions with people on the left, but are shut down or are attacked with bike locks and so on. This is the primary reason I identify as right wing even though the majority of my political stances are liberal.

• I've seen enough videos of protests and in every of them I see destruction violence and aggression

When I see a left protest I see just much yelling and being angry harassing people and even destroying property. On the right sight I see just normal people marching whiteout any problems.
    Ofcourse there are on both site people that are extreme and want to have fights but what I see is that on the left its more that everybody want's to be aggressive as of the right just one of them or such.

• To the left, Words (from the right) are violence, And violence (from the left) is speech.

Look over on the other side.
    You'll see a copy-pasted denial from supposedly two different people, Quoting 'statistics' they don't source.

OF COURSE the left is more violent.
    Setting a pro-life woman's hair on fire at the Women's March.
    Video proof is on YouTube.
    Campus arson, Assaults, Milk-shaking, Tear-gassing, Assaults in restaurants, Bars, Schools, Etc. This isn't controversial, Which is why the leftist media tries SO very hard to call the NRA terrorists, But to defend Antifa as if they AREN'T textbook, Mask-wearing terrorists.
    Congresswoman hoping for Trump assassination, Anyone?
    Biden saying he'd like to punch Trump?
    These are calls to violence, And Hollywood is even worse. Just wearing a HAT can get you attacked, And we all KNOW IT.
    #killallmen anyone?
    #punchaNazi anyone?
    The rush to call OBVIOUS left-wing violence 'right-wing' is so rampant, The media can not be trusted.

• Yes they are

Groups like Antifa are known for their violence when trying to push acceptance which can also be described as anyone other than me is wrong. But they are often way more violent during protests yet the right is always called the aggressors even tho they almost never do anything to provoke violence other than state their opinion. For example the Charlottesville "Unite The Right" rally was about keeping a symbol of southern heritage: A Robert E. Lee statue. Yes, There were KKK members there, But most of the people in Charlottesville who were on the right were just regular southerners who wanted to keep history, Rather than erase it. Yet antifa soon showed up and harassed and assaulted anyone they even THOUGHT was trying to keep southern history and herritage. Then none of the antifa members were arrested for assaulting people, But yet people who were on the right like the Proud Boys were arrested for self defense

• I'm not totally sure but. .

Ive personally went to a Trump rally and there WAS leftists threatening violence. They only do that because they know republicans won't jump them and beat them up. But if a trump supporter went to a liberal thingy and started protesting they would get shanked within a minute. Not because they're stronger or more supportive, But because they have less control and are triggered wayyy too easily. They also protest against police during marches and stuff when the police are the ones there protecting them. But also I think the media focuses more on the left and their marches and bs, So I can't be entirely sure

• Turn on the TV

I think you will find the answer you are looking for. The left is more extreme, And more uncivilized when it comes to arguments, So that’s why you found hundreds of protesters marching the streets during Donald Trumps Inauguration Day. That was the most disrespectful display of opinion I have ever seen. If that happened during Obama’s inauguration, The protesters would have been named racist, And been swiftly and forcefully removed from the streets. The media would have never covered it.

• Based On Statistics- No

If you compare the proportional statistics of left wing and right wing violence at protests you'll see a clear indication that the Alt-Right plays a bigger factor in causing violence than the extreme left. Personally, I am not a fan of either side but at the end of the day the truth is the truth and should not be changed to justify ones own political narrative.

• Facts say no. Lying right wingers say yea

Reality and facts show that 74% of violent acts are committed by right wingers. What did you expect frim a group that hates minorities or gays? Any group promoting hate is more likely to be violent. It's obvious. Https://qz. Com/1182778/the-far-right-was-responsible-for-the-majority-of-extremist-killings-in-2017/. They believe in a lot of conspiracy theories making them even more dangerous.

• Statistically Speaking- No

If you compare the proportional statistics of left wing and right wing violence at protests you'll see a clear indication that the Alt-Right plays a bigger factor in causing violence than the extreme left. Personally, I am not a fan of either side but at the end of the day the truth is the truth and should not be changed justify your own political narrative.