• The 🌚 is 💯% realll

First of if you look up in the sky then you can see this Grey figure that is sometimes half looking, Whole looking, Or Cresent looking. And that thing is called the moon. Secondly, Astronauts have been to the moon and the picture of the moon is the front picture. Lastly, It's not like some delusional thing that EVERYBODY CAN SEE, So therefore the moon is absolutely REAL. 💯 And if it's not the moon then what is it really?

• Well, lets state the facts.

If the sun produces light, and therefore creates day, then what produces dark and therefore makes night? Answer that non believers. Clearly it is the moon. Also, if it was fake, then how do we make Moon Pies? I don't see Sun Pies anywhere, now do I? Plus, my rule of thumb. If you see it, its real. That is why i think California is fake to this day.

• It's real, but it's not as you think

You may doubt what I am saying, but I know that the moon is real. Yes, the moon landing was clearly faked, but contrary to popular belief, the moon landing was not faked in New Mexico, it was faked on the moon.
    But the moon is not really a moon. It's actually a gigantic pig floating in space with a cardboard cutout of "the moon" strapped to its side for everyone to see. Yes, it exists, but it's not what you think. OPEN YOUR EYES.

• HA TEHROM HS SHSIE

By the hs shsie therom of congruence every one who says no is a snizel hah hahidi e9 wieps d[e sid qoq sp dajd sow sj hah hahidi e9 wieps d[e sid qoq sp dajd sow sj hah hahidi e9 wieps d[e sid qoq sp dajd sow sj hah hahidi e9 wieps d[e sid qoq sp dajd sow sj

• Yea but it made of cheese

The moon was created in 1847 by German physicist Arnold Germany when he launched a large amount of cheese into the stratosphere. As it flew it accelerated to the point where it broke all laws of the universe and expanded to the size of the modern day "Moon". Now the Moon orbits Earth, And the government is trying to hide it because it would solve world hunger and they're just too lazy.

• Well of corse

It is real (Now for random words) hi there I am cool hi there say hi I want to north dokota secret egassem hah hahah hahah hahhah hahah ha hah hahahh ahhaahh ahhah hahahh hahhah hahh hahahhahahahah hahah hhaha hh ha hhah h h hahahhaahah hhh ahh hahha hahh ahha (Jk) But Yes the moon is real

• Cheese can't stay in space

The moon is made of cheese, It is very unlikely to be real if it was we'd eat it already, The moon isn't always in the sky because the moon is under maintenance. The moon landing was faked and you could see, The moon's shadow, ON THE MOON. In conclusion, The moon is fake

• Its fake lol

How do you expect something that big would be able to float without falling down to earth. Have you ever heard of gravity! If the moon was real it would have fallen on to the earth due to gravity and destroyed us all. You might say that we used an anti-gravity generator to suspend the moon, But if we had anti-gravity generators then why don't we have flying pigs?

• No of course not

The moon is just a giant ball of cheese thrown out of a factory when they got too much. Ever since, The cheese has been floating outside of our world. Some people were able to get on a rocket ship and get themselves their very own slice of cheese to take home!

• Of course its fake

It isnt even out when its cloudy. Someone must be forgetting to put it up most nights I CAUGHT YOU IN YOUR LIE JEN! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO. I WLL STOP YOUR EVIL REGIME. VIVA LA FRANCE AM I RIGHT? WOW. I can't BEKIEVE PEOPLE WOULD SAY ITS REAL.

• G g g j

Oidf jw pw fiwfm wlf sdivnw f;w iwn w;c w i nwf; wefi nwe ;wc iwef ;wef kwjif mw;o fmwpo j ij i wioefh ouweijf ilwrf iwo oi3 jwio joif wejfoi ejw iowje oiewjf oij ewoif jwoeif jweoif jwefoi wjefpojs dfif jwfpo kawdsf; okspo fwpo jpof jwpo fwjefo pjsxpod j

• Ov corse not rall

THE MUN IS SOOOOO NONT RALL BCAUSE IT A CIRCLE EARTH IS FLATT SO WHY MUN NO FLAT DUH YOU BUNCH OV DUMMIES GO BAK TO MINECRAFT LOSers I MEAN CUM ON THE MUN NOT FLAT SO can't B REAL SO EAT MY CHEECKS BUDDY AND NOW TO TO DEFAULT DANCE BUN DUMADA BUM DUM CLAP DUMDA DUMB DAD DUMB DUMB DA DA DUMB CLAP

• NASA being desperate

You see, I am a scientist studying Earths true nature, And throughout history, Earth has been know to be spherical. Pythagoras was supposedly the first to believe that Earth was round, For example. But the truth is, Earth is surrounded by what seems to be a substance possessing the nature of fog, Shaped into a globe. The moon is merely an illusion created through the absence of the sun when it makes its cycle through solar flares, Which explains the solar eclipse.
    (im just joking. Just making fun of flat earthers:) )

• Moon is a lie

It was made by nasa to try stump us flat earthers. But common sense fucking proves that the earth is fucking flat! The moon landing is fake, Nasa have put things in our heads when we were born so we see some 'moon' thing in the sky. Fuck NASA, FLAT EARTH 4 LIFE!

• Sorry to tell you this but. . .

We're all just actually schizophrenics

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Accurate portrayal of the solar system^

• Of course not

Clearly, The moon is not real. It is merely a JPEG image of a large spherical rock printed onto the astral projection of the sky around us. I get that many may find this revelation overwhelming, But ask yourselves this. Why doesn't it turn? It never turns and stays exactly the same, Obviously it is a JPEG. Come on lads, Get it right.