Is the multi-verse theory more or less credible than the idea that an omniscient being created the universe? Yes= pro multi-verse no= anti-multi-verse

• A lot of this is wishful thinking

I don't think there is any solid evidence for either a god or a multiverse to me its a who knows? I'm not saying there isn't a god, I kinda think there is some sort of supreme force, What its nature is i don't think anyone can do more than guess at, The multiverse theory is fascinating and has a real logic to it thin of all the choices we make how different life would be if the butterfly effect is operative, Also i like the idea of re incarnation that makes a logic to me to. . But whether its a scientific theory or a religious creed reality is hard to determine with any certainty, Cogito ergo sum

• No real support.

Outside of literature and people's personal belief, Neither side has any actual evidence. What tips the scales to me is that of the two, An omniscient being (god) would actually have evidence where a multiverse could exist without it. A other universes may not have any kind of connection to our universe to be evident but a god would have at least had a direct connection thus leaving some kind of evidence.

• I am curious, But I personally think it is no more credible or believable than the belief in God.

Well, There is no real proof, I think the multi-verse theory disproves itself. If there are an infinite number of alternate realities one doesn't have the multi-verse, So I can't exist. I am not trying to make anyone believes in god or anything, I just think the multi-verse theory doesn't make any more sense. Someone would need to have a blind faith to believe in it.

>