• Best Show of All Time

The Office is a great show and always puts its audience in an joyful mood, No matter the age. The show’s characters take you through a long journey through nine years of their lives. Watching them be their silly selves from seeing their relationships, The audience gets what they want. A documentary about a paper company seems like something weird to film, But the producers made it absolutely amazing with the characters they wrote in. Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly are characters you will fall in love with. When watching The Office, Your attention will always be fixed to the screen. The Office is just an overall great show.

• Best show ever

It shows how much fun you can have in life no matter how boring your surrounding is, And how different the people around you are from yourself. It has made me appreciate life so much more and made me a happier person. 4 times through it and sgill funny as hell!

• It is a life changing show.

People underestimate a show that takes place in an office environment. People assume that it is a bland concept. I assure you that this is so much more. The entire cast will grow on you. In the first season it seems like it is chaotic and over the top. But throughout the episodes you will truly realize what The Office is really about. Unlike most of the series out there The Office shines on normal people and the beauty in normal things. It will make you laugh and it will make you cry. By the end of the series you feel connected to every character and when it is over you will given a new perspective on life and the things that drive you to find true happiness. Through the laughs, The loves, And the losses, The Office without a doubt in my mind has shown how things that you may think are ordinary are really extraordinary.

• It's so simple, It's genius.

Out of all the sitcoms in American history, This one is the most relative. Yeah it's stuff that couldn't happen in reality (like more than half of Michael's office incidents, Especially the kidnapped pizza guy) but it's some possibilities as well. The fact that a bat could somehow get in a office building. A pickup game between coworkers (not at the job site maybe). A marriage or two between coworkers. Or even a field trip (maybe not to a Civil War site). But the lack of a laugh track and just simple gags and jokes equals one thing: Perfectenschlag.

• A Millenial Magnent

The Office is definitely a top 5 if not top 10 in a rank of greatest shows of all time. A show that draws audiences into it with a fantastic intro, Hilarious characters, And memorable theme song no one will forget after having listened to. The comedy was definitely well ahead of its time, Yet it brought families to laugh together and cry together. Comedic timing is perfection and when a new character is introduced they are't used for a cheap laugh, But then again when does the show used anything for a cheap laugh. The characters in the show all have a supporting role. Each one is very unique in their own way, And have at least one episode covering them, Or at least based on them. A show only a handful have in common that drew millennials to it years after its final airing. One who watches the show cannot help but fall in love with it and the characters, And cannot stop themselves from bawling on the last episode. Personally for me, From Michaels shenanigans, To Jim's pranks against Dwight, The will-they-won't-they relationship with Pam, Kelly's obsession with Ryan, To Stanley's affairs, It's the small things that I will miss, And this show has a special place in my heart.

• It is literally the best.

Five simple things. Every Jim v. Dwight Prank ever. The storyline between the office romances makes it just enough of a drama. The characters are relatable and extremely lovable. The fact that you can watch any episode in the show out of order and it's just as funny as if you know the storyline. And of course, Kevin.

• This show is a god among peasants

It’s so so funny to me how low of ratings it got from rotten tomatoes and really many people in their forties and late thirties when the show came out. I can’t describe to you the level genius that was behind this show. It’s entertaining, it’s relatable, you forget you are watching actors, nothing is even close to cringey (acting-wise), the script is realistic and really really funny, the smallest additions are so so funny, the acting is above and beyond, every guy growing up and I’m sure for guys who are grown I’m guessing goes through the struggle, the rollercoaster ride of a crush and how to handle best that situation, it’s funny, it’s scary, it’s really a big deal, and this show captures exactly what we would love to see: the raw up close and personal big and small roller coaster ride of a dude having a crush going after her striking out and winning. Jim is cool and normal I should say and so it’s makes hilarious seeing Michael be, well Michael. Michael is a hilarious character and the genius behind the casting, scriptwriting, and acting for everything about that kind of personality is just genius. I think it’s funny because someone showed me the show and I thought it was the most boring thing I’d ever been forced to sit through. I wanted a cool looking show. Something. This was a boring, boring show centered inside of an office building. A midrange paper supply firm. But the most dull and least expecting potential wise show I’ve ever seen, has become the most captivating source of entertainment I have to forever go back to. All the characters develop throughout the lifespan of the show and you get to personally know each person. Each person’s personality shines through piece by piece as we see different kinds of scenarios play out in the show. Sometimes we are at a party after work. Sometimes we are sitting through another one of Michael’s meetings or maybe it’s an office field trip, we get to see who each person is and then laugh at the scriptwriters way of making whatever it is funny. There is so much creativity and also, of course so so much humor that makes this far beyond a 100% rating. This isn’t debatable. Frick you rotten tomatoes “76%”

• I can’t describe to you the level that this masterpiece resides on.

• Best show ever

Its so funny. Its so clever. You need such a high sense of humor to understand and if you notice the small details its so much funnier. You just need to pay attention because it is laugh out loud funny. It also gets better over the seasons, not saying that the first couple seasons are bad because they are HILARIOUS especially with steve carell

• Definitely in my top 3 favorite shows

I started watching The Office because I was bored and had nothing else to do, and a friend recommended it to me. Cut to 9 days later, I was wrapped up in my blanket at 5 in the morning, crying, because the show ended.
    Honestly, I hated the first season. With Michael's lame efforts to be funny, or Jim and Pam's will-they-wont-they relationship, I didn't want to continue.
    But Season 2 was radically different. Mostly because I had time to get used to Michael's shenanigans, and his personality, and the style in which it was shot. Eventually, I ended up falling in love with each of the characters, and I'm even talking about Angela's cats.
    The jokes in the show are genuinely funny. It's not forced comedy. And the fact that Jim looks at the camera and makes faces everytime something happens is legit because I've since found myself doing that without being aware of it. The plotline is good and interesting, and yet its not like a sitcom, in the sense that its not too dramatic, or the couples aren't on again off again, just to attract ratings and stuff. Also, I'm Indian, and it makes me happy to see probably the only show to actually show celebrations for Diwali and stuff which is amazing.
    Plus, practically speaking, the office environment is quite apt. I'm a business student, and we spend days learning about motivation. The Office shows me practical reasons like bonuses, getting the bosses' ass tattooed etc. all are amazing at motivating employees.
    Each character is distinct and grows so much over time, visibly. Pam becomes more free and confident after she starts dating Jim. Jim matures a little more and doesn't flirt with Pam as much in the office. Dwight becomes someone from a kiss ass to someone who trusts himself, instead of depending on flattery. Michael learns that you can't force relationships. And yet he fights for Holly because he had to. Kelly and Ryan don't change at all which was a relief.
    On the whole, I love the show. And I can say with conviction, that for me, this is one of the best shows I've ever seen. And now that I've finished the show, I'm going to go back to crying over my worthless life

• Fran is annoying

It is all frans fault she does not stop talking about it and im getting fed up she is very lonley, All her boyfriends left her. She should get back with ben a he also likes the office and fran is very rude to him the end. To be continued?

• Its terrible and annoying

This show stinks, I limped through 2 seasons and have never felt like I wasted my time more than when I viewed this poor excuse for television. The characters are extremely flat and as someone who has that kind of workplace environment, I get what people try to say, but this is crap. I would rather gouge my eyeballs out than watch another second of this putrid ass bullshit.

• It is not the best show ever.

The office is an amazing tv show with so much humor and loveable characters that it does actually feel like a real documentary. It is one of the greatest tv shows ever made but there are still better ones out there such as Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. If your favourite show is The Office though, I have no reason to be mad at you because it is certainly one of my favourites.

• "The Office" is not the Best Show Ever

No, "The Office" is not the best show ever. While it is certainly a terrific show, declaring a show to be the "best show ever" seems to be nothing more than an opinion statement. In my opinion, the "best" show would have to be one with the most cultural significance.

• 'The Office' is Good, Not the Best

"The Office" is a good show and was a ratings success. It wasn't the best show ever because other television shows could make the same assertion. By pure ratings, the final episode of MASH was the best show ever. "Cheers" was also a fantastic comedy, as was "Friends" and "Seinfeld." As far as the best show ever, "The Office has a ton of competition.

>