• This is bull****

It has that thing in her eyes because shes sitting outside of a cafe and a different building is reflected in her eyes. And a child predator isnt dumb enough to leave evidence. I tried the app myself and she asks u what ur name is so she can call you by your name. And if you met a new person wouldnt you ask where they live? And when i look into her eyes i dont see a creepy pervert. I see a window. They want her to look more realistic. Now, most people would only look at the side (yes/no) of what they believe already. But i say read both so you can have more of an idea of what you really think instead of what everyone else is saying. This game has child mode so she wont talk about anything not for children. Instead of going with what your kids say, check it out for yourself. THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!! If you dont believe me then just go ahead and delete the damn app, but im standing up for what i believe in and you cant change my mind. And if there was really a pedo taking secret pictures, dont you think he would be arrested already? This game existed for years.

• Yes the Talking Angela app is safe for kids.

The Talking Angela app has been the subject of many rumors and urban legends recently, but time and again journalists and technology experts looking into the app have found it to be perfectly safe for kids. The Talking Angela app has also been found to be no more privacy invasive than the average iPhone app, so even adults can breathe easy while using the Talking Angela app.

• Yes, it's just fine.

Everything about it being bad and information being taken from the app to be used for terrible purposes were confirmed false. So there is nothing to worry about with a child using this app for some entertainment. It's similar to Cleverbot, but do not let your child use that for it can say some graphic things.

• It is safe!

Jeez give it up already! The authorities already confirmed it untrue! The App Store also certifies apps, so if the game had a stalker in it, It wouldn't make it!!!!! Besides, DISNEY designed her! Through 2012-2014 Disney owned Talking Friends! And when was Talking Angela made? 2013. Believe it or not, a song that was featured in the Talking Angela app was seen in DisneyVEVO on YouTube! Also an animator from Disney has a YouTube channel, and one of his videos is "Making of Talking Angela Trailer"! Everybody knows how Disney likes to make reflective eyes on their characters, right? Well, that's what the did to the cute, fluffy cat named Angela. Besides, how can ONE hacker hack 2000000 people at once?! Also, Angela just a asked for your name so she can call you by your name, like a real friend. She asks for your age, so she can pick age-appropriate topics. Now bye.

• A a a a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• The game is perfect for children

There is no hacker like I guy can see 1000s of people at once really. Now the app is boring because the keyboard is gone. Thanks to the believers. I really would like the keyboard back. Also it is a fake not real just a perfect game that I used to like

• It's an ok game

I have never played the game but... I mean seriously what hacker would be stupid enough to let everyone know he is there!!!! The app has had MILLIONS of downloads! How could he hack all those people at once! Don't worry this app definitely POSITIVLEY IS OKAY FOR CHILDREN TO USE!!

• Safe game to play

I had this game before and she didn't ask me anything personal we just chatted about our favourite books and what we like to do in our spare time she just wanted to chat to me about things like books clothes magazines some people are just lying nothing happened to me and it certainly won't to you!!!

• It is safe. This is quite silly, actually.

My friend, whom I will call Ella, has that, and she uses it. With me. Though yes, l'll admit, the child mode should be harder to turn on, because me and Ella switches it on all the time. Ella and I then chat with Angela. You can also come up with an alias if you wants to, for safety.

• It is not dangerous for your kids.

I find it very dumb that people believe that talking Angela has a man lurking and stalking at whoever downloads the app, how is "that man" supposed to stalk 1000 or more people at the same time. And after all if you believe all those negetive comments about talking Angela then uninstall the freakin app!!

• No it is unsafe!!!

This ''fun'' app they call ''talking Angela'' is actually the perfect place for perverts because someone could easily hack into the app or company that made this. Dont believe me? Well u think this app is really that safe? DID U KNOW SOMEONE COULD EASILY HACK INTO THE FBI?!?!?! Well its true unfortunately so if someone could hack into that you really think that talking angela app is that protected? And you know how everybody is saying that you can see a room in Angelas eyes? Well its true! Zoom in and you will seek a room or your messages. And you know why i think that this app is unsafe too?!?! Well its because it has two settings that say child mode and adult mode! Why would a child game have adult mode ? Huh!!! And talking angela is not 18 years old so why does it keep saying its 18 ??? And when i asked its what its name is it said angela but i said liar it said 'how can you tell"! And my friend asked its "are you a stalker?" and it said maybe !! And the doesnt have emojis so why does it keep sending me it!!! And also only the users can use emojis!!! DONT DOWNLOAD THE APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u want your kids being stalked? Even if your an adult would u want to be tracked down ??? NO right?!!!!

• No way is this suitable.

I downloaded the app recently and through Angela's cute eyes you can see a person or there is some content of a room which is colour or graphics. It asks questions like How old are you and Where does your best friend live and son on. Talking Angela App is a scam for young children. I advise you not to download it.

• It is a child predator zone.

No, Talking Angela app is not okay for kids, because there are too many child predators that use that app. Talking Angela does not do enough to protect children against child predators and other dangerous people who lurk on the internet. Parents should use caution before letting their children use that app.

• App is not OK for kids

The talking Angela app is not ok for kids because it can distract the kids in a harmful way. Sometimes apps are too mature for the small kids that use the apps. This app in particular is aimed at an older demographic. Parents need to be diligent when deciding what apps their kids can use.

• No, it isn't.

The reason it isn't okay is because it turned out to be a hoax. There really was no such thing as a Talking Angela app. There was no plan to launch it or to keep it around. It was just a bunch of people messsing around temporarily and trying to get a rise.

• This Game isn’t safe for Kids! Child Preditors Use this app

So Once I was using the app and It kept asking me personal questions like where do u live or What school do u go to or where do any of ur friends Live. So what u did I screenshoted and sent it to my friend and they told me to zoom into the eyes Bc they can see something and It Was a room With a part of a door in there I asked Angela If that wasn’t her real name and her real age and she told me no, I was freaking out so I had my friend ask a question she said Is it possible that Your not a girl and Ur a stalker she said It might be possible! I re downloaded another My Talking Angela The one where u can Level up and stuff And it’s so easy to see a room or something! And then when I said something It didn’t even repeat it Was all Glitchy and Said something else then what I said. I said I love school and it Told me I love kids and I just deleted it and I had recorded and showed it to my cousin and She downloaded it and She said something and It told her something way different but instead It was rlly glitchy and Then I told her to be quiet and we were waiting and “Angela” said Hello is anyone there And i hurried and deleted the app!

• I don't think anybody should have this app at all, If u have get rid of it

This app is not safe for anyone. There are stalkers that hack into the app and start talking to u pervertically. When I told my mom I had the app, She told me to get rid of it right away. I asked her why and she told me all about the stalkers and his some of them actually find u in real life and attempt to kidnap u. This happened a few days ago. This little girl was in the dressing room trying on clothes and there was a man in there watching her and tried to take her away. I am not aloud to have any talking tom app and I am telling u that if u have it GET RID OF IT RIGHT NOW!

• Creepy and odd

So I’m not sure if the man in the eyes thingy is true, but the cat is definitely not appropriate for kids! It talks about drugs, sex, dating, kissing, drinking, etc. My daughter was playing this game and I was watching her, I thought the app was really cute until the cat said ‘I think Tom likes me. I wish he would kiss me soon and then take me to a bed.” I was shocked and I deleted the app.

• Hate Talking Angela. Bad For Kids

Angela has a kids mode, but it has a different mode. When you switch it on that mode, she has a man in her eye. People say that a kid got lost- thanks to him downloading the app. Also, when you talk to her, she'll ask you bad questions. NO

• Don't get it

I have not proved yet that this game is bad but I think, it's only a game now if u wanna be safe then just don't play the game there is much better things u could be doing in life then playing a game that might just kill u. I have also looked into the eyes and have seen a room so I recommend not downloading it. Thank you 😊

>