• This is bull****

It has that thing in her eyes because shes sitting outside of a cafe and a different building is reflected in her eyes. And a child predator isnt dumb enough to leave evidence. I tried the app myself and she asks u what ur name is so she can call you by your name. And if you met a new person wouldnt you ask where they live? And when i look into her eyes i dont see a creepy pervert. I see a window. They want her to look more realistic. Now, most people would only look at the side (yes/no) of what they believe already. But i say read both so you can have more of an idea of what you really think instead of what everyone else is saying. This game has child mode so she wont talk about anything not for children. Instead of going with what your kids say, check it out for yourself. THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!! If you dont believe me then just go ahead and delete the damn app, but im standing up for what i believe in and you cant change my mind. And if there was really a pedo taking secret pictures, dont you think he would be arrested already? This game existed for years.

• Yes the Talking Angela app is safe for kids.

The Talking Angela app has been the subject of many rumors and urban legends recently, but time and again journalists and technology experts looking into the app have found it to be perfectly safe for kids. The Talking Angela app has also been found to be no more privacy invasive than the average iPhone app, so even adults can breathe easy while using the Talking Angela app.

• Yes, it's just fine.

Everything about it being bad and information being taken from the app to be used for terrible purposes were confirmed false. So there is nothing to worry about with a child using this app for some entertainment. It's similar to Cleverbot, but do not let your child use that for it can say some graphic things.

• Not real :v

So let me guess, The amber alerts are fake, If they are real then how am I not one of them? I played the talking angela app nothing happened to me, Yes, Im only scared of it but not true, Theres a girl on discord played the game then she is still alive even shes not 18, Nothings real ^-^!

• Its a hoax.

Its really just a hoax, I'm sure if there was a real predator in the app he/she wouldn't leave a trace in her eyes. The app is super boring now, As the chat is gone. The images of the weird chat conversations were probably photoshopped, You shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet unless you do some research

• It is just a game!

I say it is okay coz it is just a game. It is meant to look realistic. I don't believe it has any other bad consequence. I love the game coz she gives the right information I ask of her. And when she gets angry it is only funny the way she squeezes her eyes this doesn't mean it is bad. Or the fact that she acts of your name, She's an android created for entertainment, Duh. . . Shes certainly gonna ask for your name so that she can save it. It is what she was programmed to do and I see no harm in that because kids have nothing important to offer and so they really have nothing to hide. And 90% of the people who play this game are children, So do the MATH. . .

• Chat not for children

The chat was not made for children. It was made for teenagers and adults. You could toggle child mode on it but because of the rumor, The chat box was removed. The thing in her eyes were the streets of Paris. NOT a pedophile or rapist or kidnapper. People these days :/

• It is safe!

Jeez give it up already! The authorities already confirmed it untrue! The App Store also certifies apps, so if the game had a stalker in it, It wouldn't make it!!!!! Besides, DISNEY designed her! Through 2012-2014 Disney owned Talking Friends! And when was Talking Angela made? 2013. Believe it or not, a song that was featured in the Talking Angela app was seen in DisneyVEVO on YouTube! Also an animator from Disney has a YouTube channel, and one of his videos is "Making of Talking Angela Trailer"! Everybody knows how Disney likes to make reflective eyes on their characters, right? Well, that's what the did to the cute, fluffy cat named Angela. Besides, how can ONE hacker hack 2000000 people at once?! Also, Angela just a asked for your name so she can call you by your name, like a real friend. She asks for your age, so she can pick age-appropriate topics. Now bye.

• A a a a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• The game is perfect for children

There is no hacker like I guy can see 1000s of people at once really. Now the app is boring because the keyboard is gone. Thanks to the believers. I really would like the keyboard back. Also it is a fake not real just a perfect game that I used to like

• No, it isn't.

The reason it isn't okay is because it turned out to be a hoax. There really was no such thing as a Talking Angela app. There was no plan to launch it or to keep it around. It was just a bunch of people messsing around temporarily and trying to get a rise.

• App is not OK for kids

The talking Angela app is not ok for kids because it can distract the kids in a harmful way. Sometimes apps are too mature for the small kids that use the apps. This app in particular is aimed at an older demographic. Parents need to be diligent when deciding what apps their kids can use.

• It is a child predator zone.

No, Talking Angela app is not okay for kids, because there are too many child predators that use that app. Talking Angela does not do enough to protect children against child predators and other dangerous people who lurk on the internet. Parents should use caution before letting their children use that app.

• No way is this suitable.

I downloaded the app recently and through Angela's cute eyes you can see a person or there is some content of a room which is colour or graphics. It asks questions like How old are you and Where does your best friend live and son on. Talking Angela App is a scam for young children. I advise you not to download it.

• No it is unsafe!!!

This ''fun'' app they call ''talking Angela'' is actually the perfect place for perverts because someone could easily hack into the app or company that made this. Dont believe me? Well u think this app is really that safe? DID U KNOW SOMEONE COULD EASILY HACK INTO THE FBI?!?!?! Well its true unfortunately so if someone could hack into that you really think that talking angela app is that protected? And you know how everybody is saying that you can see a room in Angelas eyes? Well its true! Zoom in and you will seek a room or your messages. And you know why i think that this app is unsafe too?!?! Well its because it has two settings that say child mode and adult mode! Why would a child game have adult mode ? Huh!!! And talking angela is not 18 years old so why does it keep saying its 18 ??? And when i asked its what its name is it said angela but i said liar it said 'how can you tell"! And my friend asked its "are you a stalker?" and it said maybe !! And the doesnt have emojis so why does it keep sending me it!!! And also only the users can use emojis!!! DONT DOWNLOAD THE APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u want your kids being stalked? Even if your an adult would u want to be tracked down ??? NO right?!!!!

• I'm not sure.

I sort of believe this and sort of don't.
    But those of you thinking it's impossible to hack this app, well, a fifteen year old once hacked NASA, causing a three week shutdown of their computers.
    I'm pretty sure that this is hacked, but I don't know for certain.
    It once asked my friend where she lived. My friend only said her town, not her address, and thank goodness for that.
    I've seen screen shots of Angela talking about clothes swapping parties, strip clubs, and other inappropriate topics.
    The first time I heard about this app, I did TONS of research, and I still am.
    When I first started my research, I clicked on a website which talked about this, and once I clicked on it, it said, "www.Google.Com would like to use your location," and below it, there were two boxes which said "deny" and "allow." Of course I chose "deny," but I don't know if that had anything to do with the app, because it never did that before until I clicked on the website for my research of the app.
    Those of you who say the hacker looks through your screen or that there are cameras in Angela's eyes, you're wrong. It is impossie to look THROUGH someone's screen, and there can't be cameras inside of your screen.
    However, it is possible to hack into someone's camera.
    But no, no one can look through your screen or put a camera in it.
    And those that say the hacker can't look at and reply to thousands of people playing at once, you're right.
    There are tens, maybe even hundreds of the hackers.
    They only spy on a few of those people.
    Those that have the app (I don't), clearly haven't been affected by the hacker yet (if there IS one).
    I mostly believe the hacker story, but I am still not entirely certain.

• I don't disagree 100%, but the conversations are inappropriate.

She asks inappropriate questions to kids. The app also asks for personal information, like 'Whats your address?' or 'I want to be friends with you. What's your name & age?'. Yes, you can put it on a child mode, but your probably better off deleting it because kids or any other person can change the mode.

It might be hacked. It's possible but you shouldn't believe the 'Perve in her eyes' rumor. That's quite stupid. If your still not convinced, just do more research and see what's best for you.

Does nobody think that game is boring, even for little kids? :)
    I do.

Thanks!

• This app is inappropriate.

This app isn't appropriate for children or almost anybody else. It's asks for personal information (E.G. Addresses, phone numbers, ages, names e.T.C.). Not only that, but it also tells children information inappropriate for their age group.

I don't believe that there is a 'perv' in the eyes of Angela because all I can see is the streets & houses of Paris. Unfortunately, it is possible to hack into apps easily. Therefore the rumors may be true but we have no evidence. Any pictures of people blended in Angela's eyes are most definitely fake and done on professional programs for picture editing.

It's completely unwise to give away ANY personal information, including your name.

My advice is to keep the app away from children. Don't let children younger than 7 years onto the app. If you really want to keep it, set it on child mode and be careful. I would keep away from the chat room if I were you. I chose to delete the app because I stick by my opinion, but it's absolutely your choice.

I've done quite a bit of research so I hope you stick with my opinion and stay safe. Thanks for reading.

• Nope! Not save!

Not only talking Angela is hacked , also the app Talking Ginger.
    In talking Angela's eyes you will see a room and sometimes a man.
    In Ginger's eyes, the picture isn't really clear but it kinda shows a head.
    Do not play unless you wanna die. These rumors were even on the news.
    So if you know anybody who plays the game please stop them. For more prove, visit http://instagram.com/talkingangelarumours .

• Unsafe for anybody

I have done much research and everypicture i am able to see a clear picture of some room in Angela's eyes but not a man, however, anybody can hack this and even though i do not see the man, i definetly believe that behind the scenes, there could be someone stalking you. Kids and adults should do whats right and uninstall the app. I know i did and i still get the creeps. Just be aware that there could be someone stalking you. I don't mean to scare people, I just want to warn them.
    Thanks for reading