• Yes, it's just fine.

Everything about it being bad and information being taken from the app to be used for terrible purposes were confirmed false. So there is nothing to worry about with a child using this app for some entertainment. It's similar to Cleverbot, but do not let your child use that for it can say some graphic things.

• Yes the Talking Angela app is safe for kids.

The Talking Angela app has been the subject of many rumors and urban legends recently, but time and again journalists and technology experts looking into the app have found it to be perfectly safe for kids. The Talking Angela app has also been found to be no more privacy invasive than the average iPhone app, so even adults can breathe easy while using the Talking Angela app.

• This is bull****

It has that thing in her eyes because shes sitting outside of a cafe and a different building is reflected in her eyes. And a child predator isnt dumb enough to leave evidence. I tried the app myself and she asks u what ur name is so she can call you by your name. And if you met a new person wouldnt you ask where they live? And when i look into her eyes i dont see a creepy pervert. I see a window. They want her to look more realistic. Now, most people would only look at the side (yes/no) of what they believe already. But i say read both so you can have more of an idea of what you really think instead of what everyone else is saying. This game has child mode so she wont talk about anything not for children. Instead of going with what your kids say, check it out for yourself. THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!! If you dont believe me then just go ahead and delete the damn app, but im standing up for what i believe in and you cant change my mind. And if there was really a pedo taking secret pictures, dont you think he would be arrested already? This game existed for years.

• Yes indeed it is

I am a kid and it is yes you can give the app to young children, this is why you people it not safe cause there is the man in the eyes. I am a kid and i know this well the animators but it in the eye so it does not look flatt. And the thing why it asks thoughs question well it only asks its name. The rumor of the child is totally Fake. BTW I found this on youtube and these were like animator adults. So it is NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!! And i downloaded a app there is no hacker no nothing.

• It is totally safe!!!!!

Talking angela is safe for children there is no pedophile or rumours, a hacker is not stupid to leave evidence, and if you heard that a man sees you and takes pictures of you and tries to steel you that person who told you is soo wrong, stop imagining And see what is true.

• Does everyone on the no side just listen to the rumors....

It's completely fine. People just feed into rumors and urban legends. The reflection in her eyes is just the reflection of another building, to make it look realistic. She asks your name so she can call you that. Professionals have looked into the app and have found it to be perfectly safe. It's completely fine, people are just ignorant and will believe everything they hear.

• This is stupid!

I was talking about it with my friends the other day and I said I would go round her house and download it and look! I had to admit I was terrified; I don't want some pedo trying to stalk me! So I searched it and there is nothing wrong. It is just the makers of the game trying to make it look more realistic! Also don't u think they would have caut them by now? I mean it was on the news the other day the police arrested a burgerler tracking them down by finger prints and hair! Plus it does not require Internet connection. Therefore they would need to stand in your house or right outside! So unless everyone with the app has a pedo in there attic I rest mi case!

• What is wrong with you?!?

I keep reading what people are saying and it hurts my brain. First, if there is anything in her eye it's because it was programmed there. It is not a man watching you or your children from some secret room. If it were and if all this were true it would go beyond crazy people posting on Facebook or pages like this. And like any other app that is specifically made to hold a conversation...It asks questions...Normal questions.

• It is safe for kids!

The reflection in her eyes is ment to be a Paris sort-of reflection. I don't see anyone in the eyes. It's only a window. I believe that it is completely safe because I have had this game for a few years and nothing has happened to me. It's just a game and there is nothing wrong with it. No need to be deleting the game. Thanks for reading.

• I don't really know that is it safe or not!

The thing is that you can see two eyes in Angela's eyes . But to keep on a safe side I think we should not play this game if people say that it is just a rumor or something it maybe ! But I would again say that to be on a safer side delete this game and live a happy life!!:)

• NO it not ok

It turns kids into furries. Furries are bad an should make them exticnt. How you do that is you get rid of the furry convertors such as animal cartoons and talking apps. Then you hunt down the reamining furries and bring them to a nice summer camp. Thats how its done

• No BC ITS bad

Bd du s s s f f s c f a c a a c a d d a c a d a c v e c f d e d d e d d s e s s e a c d a f e g c d d

• No its not

Well DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP CALLED TALKING ANGELA I HEARD A LOT OF ROMURS ABOUT THIS APP CALLED TALKING ANGELA SHE IS DANGEROUS SHE MADE A 10 YEAR OLD DISAPPEAR. THERES A MAN INSIDE OF HER EYES AND ITS HELL CREAPY THIS SHIT IS SO CREPPY THIS NIGGA SHOULD GET ARRESTED!

• No NOT EVER

I lied away from screen and she said" I'm watching you" there are several FACTS online in comments at first she is fun but still no I read 2 comments and one said one day after I got this game I saw a man in her eyes I told my friends they didn't believe me so I showed her that same night my enemy said I saw you and your friend last night but how they lived 5 blockes away AND it was like 9pm

• Not Safe At All

I had this app, But I got scared because of the rumors. So I decided to look into it, Because why not? I wanted to know the truth! I looked at my settings for Talking Angela, And it had both microphone and camera access! When I got the app, It asked to hear me with only microphone access, And I said yes, But it didn't even use the microphone for anything! And I didn't let it have camera access, But somehow it turned it on! I swear, I only allowed microphone! And, When I was a kid and had the app, It used to ask me weird questions, Like, How old are you? , Or, Are your parents home? , Or, What is your name? . Things like that. And why would a supposedly "kid friendly" app need child mode? If it's already safe for kids, What is the point? Answer that! Do not download this app! I even saw some of my pictures deleted from my phone, And I didn't delete them! And even some new ones that I also didn't do! This app will hack you and track you down! Do not download, For your own safety, And your child's!

• I think talking Angela is dangerous because like some little teenage girl got captured by the cat

I'm so scared right now I'm not going to download this game no more because I don't already have the regular ones and she's a nice cat but those are evil cats I don't know why I thought you was a good thing and stuff like that cuz I had her when I was a little girl but nope I am not playing with that thing

• I was almost kidnapped her and her friends never download this app or even Tom or even the other ones >:(

There eyes go completely white! They ask you questions like we're do you live! Not ok! Kids stay away from that game! People beened kidnapped by the man in there eye! God please save us kids please. Never get these apps God help us all! Stay away from all talking apps like talking Angela

• There is a man under her eyes

Me and my sister were plaiyng and then there wes something not hoing well she ssid s_a_v_e m_e and me and my sister wes so scared and then we saw that she said everything we said and i didnt even click on something and she is smiling like evil and her name is not angela her name is sara

• This app is not good. 4 kids!

You think this app is good 4 your kid no? NO IS NOT GOOD 4 KIDS you think is just a cute cat no? NO IS NOT my talking angela is not good 4 kids i just wathing some things in the closet and wen i was bac my talking angela was talking weth som wan i was scarde and i tried too push talking angela and then chlose the app DOO NOT INSTAL THE APP

• I head there’s a stalker that’s a killer and a kidnapper

Don’t let anyone play this know more I’ve Ben stalked from Angela and it’s not a girl it’s a man in the eye watch out for ur kids never let them play this game or they might die PLEASE DELETE NOW OF U HAVE THIS APP don't EVEN DOWNLOAD I hope everyone stays safe from this app because 25 kids have died from this game