• Paid for congress and senate by massive special interest groups

The major corporations brag about how mock they have given to the majority of our elected officials. PACS control how they vote, people of our country do not get involved because why should they when the big money has already told them how to vote. We as a nation have more people starving, out of work, our infra-structure is falling apart in front of us. Bridges, dams, roads, railroad tracks, electrical distribution lines are out of date by 30+ years, schools are not aloud to teach viable methods of math, and science. News casters only report what their CEO's who are bought and paid for tell them to. Needless to say this great nation is on the verge of financial ruin, moral decay, and self destructive attitudes and its not my place to say or do anything because we can't vote for who we want to because the election process has been changed to suit the party's rather then the people, Certain ethnic groups are being told that they aren't citizens nor are they Americans. We as a country have destroyed the real Americans (Indians) to a point they by numbers are ineffectual. I has a 74 year old retired navy Seabee have seen this country become a cesspool of PACS, and CEEOS getting what they want and the everyday American isn't aloud to have a voice anymore.

• America the "exceptional"? The most hated country in the world

Not too surprising that a country stolen from its native people and founded on slavery is corrupt and evil.
    The us us government is an evil warmongering institution founded on deceit and treachery. For example: the us government intentionally had the cruise ship lusitania sail into enemy territory knowing fully well she and her crew would be bombed by the germans. Why? For a certain 1% of evil americans who make huge profits of off war. Thats right the us government intentionally had the lusitania bombed so the us can be involved in world war 1. The us has planted false flags in every war it has been involved in.
    Al Qaida and isis are mercenaries paid by the us government.
    Our government is corrupt and broken. Labeling us citizens as terrorists and turning the so called "land of the free" into a police state. No freedom of speech, humiliating pat downs by tsa. Nazism comes to mind when you look at the Gestapo, oops..I mean us police force. Unless there the is a huge change, we us citizens are screwed.

• I am an officer of the court and a witness to Judicial Corruption

I have witnessed wrongdoing by criminals which have hijacked the Texas legal justice system and have reported it. That cost me a lot. I was here on national tv:

http://video.Foxbusiness.Com/v/2472855533001/did-us-ambassador-tobelgiumsolicitprostitutes/?#sp=show-clips

After complaining about judges and lawyers in Texas for five years and submitting evidence (hard solid evidence) of insurance fraud, back dating of documents by court clerks, abuse of power, stealing by officials and aided by the courts and then complaining about corruption on the national level, I was subjected to attacks at all levels of my life, our home stolen, children wrongfully taken, sanctioned hundreds of thousands of dollars, wrongful judgments by corrupt courts etc. The evidence in each case is clear, preserved in the records and hearings transcripts but they do not care; who is going to read it? All they do is unduly influence the next judge or court you present it to.

• We are evil

In pursuit of wealth we have let thieves represent us whose goal it is to entertain the US population , keep them in ignorance while starting wars, killing little children and pillaging other countries. We are feared and hated abroad. What happened to our conscience? We are now the evil ones.

• Corrupt American Government!!

Just look at the Vietnam War. That should tell you how corrupt our government is. It wiped out a whole generation of American boys for money. The crooked politicians and all of the illegal BS that went on back then, this was the start of a lot of the corruption in America.What a shame.

• As a native American we are subject to prosecution by feds,state & tribal

If you visited our Nez Perce Reservation you would see how the federal government is corrupt, unjust federal convictions, corrupt Tribal Government, if you are a traditional indian you will discover there is no room for you in the U.S. of America, feds sent me to prison for a petty crime, then went after my wife, this caused my family to be separated, my daughters are not with their parents, my wife is facing a federal prison sentence for the unjust charge of assaulting a federal agent, this agent admits he was not harmed, Pennie is facing an 8 year sentence, I do wish we could live in peace and pursue happiness!

• Currupt is a understatement.

There are a deeply entrenched and wide spread anti-American beliefs in our nation's capital. The I.R.S has no problem taking every nickel the average citizen has yet we have politicians that have a annual salary of 150,000 and by their 3rd year in office they have become multi-millionaires. They accomplish this by selling their votes to the highest bidders. All through donations to their personally owned charities or through receiving unheard of deals on real estate and business opportunities. There is no doubt that money and self interest trumps the concern for what's in the best interest of the American people. If you can't see this then you have your eyes shut.

• The government is controlling us

Why is it that the government is controlling our everday life with out any of our permissions. They are basicly saying that they are God and can do anything that they please, but no they cannot do as they please and we Amercians should really step up to they plate and expose all of their evil and corrupt ways. And in ordr to do this we have to come together as a Nation..... -Jada V

• Monopoly's hold the power.

The medical monopoly: vaccines and floride in the tap water are both mandatory. Cancer, autism, and suicide are sky rocketing. They will push harmful medication and aggressive chemo treatments. While medical marihuana is taboo.
    Bankers: if we aren't bailing major banks out with our hard earn tax money. They print more and money while all that money has a debt attached.
    Checks and balances: Have effectively been removed in the past decade. Obama can take your house, hold you in jail, all with out convicting you of a crime.
    Americans are constantly being spyed on 24 hours of the day, through Trojan technology. Americans rights are being infringed more and more as millionaires lobby to destroy the constitution.
    Now we are falling under the trans pacific partnership (10years ago was TOP SECRET) giving the president complete power, leaving congress with only a vote.
    All presidents are sold out by corporations. Bush is oil, Obama is carbon, and the Clintons profit through cheap labor trade.

• I worked for government for over ten years.

Its a corruption, lies, theft, who knows who.....Etc...I gave my all working hard threw lightning storms, hurricanes, sub zero degrees winter weather, threw 10 months of chemo, radiation, 80 hours a week no sleep no food, I did my time and got nothing for it but lies, abuse, bull crap.I resigned because government after what I been threw is total bs.

• No.

The US government is not corrupt in the sense that they have not lost their purpose. The United States is the least corrupt government. However, they are out for their parties interests and not the interests of lobbyists. They are concerned about the American people. That is not corruption to me.

• DEFINATELY NOT corrupt.

Corrupt? Please. America Is doing fine for the most part, and if you can get a decent education then job will be easy to find. Think about all the other countries in the world and America: we don't have forced military service, and if you're doing nothing wrong then you should be fine. Yes, there is police brutality at times in rare cases, but for the most part there is no corruption or scandalizing.

• Our government is not currupt

The EU has an unemployment rate of 11.1% and has been getting worse. The governments of most of those countries have done almost nothing about it, and it has been going on for many years. Japan has the most debt per capita and much of it is because of the government. They also have some of the most bizarre and brutal prisons in the developed world. Politicians in India and China are completely corrupt, and many join politics for fame or fortune. Obviously it's far worse in most 3rd world countries as well.

Yes, we still do have a ton of problems that need to be addressed and fixed when it comes to our government. However it's not much better anywhere else.

• We aren't corrupt folks. Many of you don't know what it even MEANS!

Political corruption is the abuse of power for ILLEGITIMATE private gain. It has nothing to do with "not representing" or "being a bad guy" anything like that. "Corruption" has become an obscured term, with no real meaning nowadays, it's just used to describe anyone (or entity) of power that someone doesn't like. "Hey, that mayor has a terrible set of beliefs! He's corrupt!"

I will say that we do have corruption. But not much. It is simply inevitable, no governmental power can prevent it entirely. Many forms of corruption are illegal in the United States, including embezzlement, bribery and (well, it may not be restricted to politics) extortion. Yes, lobbying is somewhat of a problem, but it cannot be as bad as people say. After all, the Bush Tax Cuts for higher income Americans were dismantled.

Http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/American_Taxpayer_Relief_Act_of_2012

Transparency International gave us a score of 73, making us the 19th "cleanest" nation in the world (that was documented). We tied with Uruguay. This isn't a percentage, it's just a score.

Http://cpi.Transparency.Org/cpi2013/results/

Be happy that we live in a decently clean government. Many Americans have never seen true corruption. Perhaps schedule a vacation to Vietnam?

• Yes and No, but mostly No

Most people do not understand that the United States government is doing a better job than most other governments. Think about how hard it is to protect over 300 million people!
    The US provides one of the best (if not THE best) private sector for businesses. Some countries don't offer protection for businesses and the government or other powerful people can come in and take over their business. Would you open a business if the government could just come in and take it from you whenever? Probably not.

A government should protect the people, provide a strong private sector for business, and ensure the peace, etc etc. Right now the government is doing what they should.
    They have classified information because the general public does not understand just how complex a government must be to do their job. They must do some corrupt things to ensure their overall goal is on track.

• U.S.A.- The Utopian States of America

Economic freedom is an essential requisite for political freedom, so as to elaborate on what the term “as constitutionally free” this means that U.S. citizens are most undoubtedly set free by the constitution and the only matter that can physically oppressive them, is themselves. A government on which its its core values are arisen on the basis of freedom renders it impossible for one government to be so contradictory as to blatantly go against their own principles in order to benefit itself. Going against you own values i moral and illogical, it is a self destructive practice and by doing this any country in the world would be most undoubtedly destroyed. In case many haven't noticed, America is still a prosperous nation. Therefore Americas government is not oppressive, because America is still functional. Most people do not understand that the United States government is doing a better job than most other governments. Think about how hard it is to protect over 300 million people! The US provides one of the best (if not THE best) private sector for businesses. Some countries don't offer protection for businesses and the government or other powerful people can come in and take over their business. Would you open a business if the government could just come in and take it from you whenever? Probably not. A government should protect the people, provide a strong private sector for business, and ensure the peace, etc etc. Right now the government is doing what they should.They have classified information because the general public does not understand just how complex a government must be to do their job. They must do some questionable things to ensure their overall goal is on track. The U.S government, has a huge job. They do much better than so many other governments.We have freedoms and rights. If you obey the rules that come with having these rights, you will have a full life. You shouldn't complain about what you have, just look at what we don't have and how much worse it could be. The government has plans for us to thrive, survive and prosper, as one and not to harm us in anyway.

• We are not corrupt

The U.S government, has a huge job. They do much better than so many other governments.We have freedoms and rights. If you obey the rules that come with having these rights, you will have a full life. You shouldn't complain about what you have, just look at what we don't have and how much worse it could be. The government has plans for us to thrive, survive and prosper, as one and not to harm us in anyway.

• Lies don't make truths

All the affirmative is stating is wild accusations with no evidence to support it. On this alone I could win this debate, but for the sake of arguing I shall go on. The fact that you think our government is corrupt is absurd we the people elect officials, so if these officials are corrupt its the peoples fault for not digging deep enough into the officials records and documents. The uninformed voter is what brings corruption into office. Also why would our own government want to kill us? We the people make this country run and forcing us into slave labor would only cause an civil war. Which would tear this country to pieces.

• Compared to Other Countries, the USA is NOT Corrupt.

The United States of America looks like a "walk-in-the-park" compared to REAL corrupt countries, such as Venezuela or North Korea, or even India. The government in Venezuela has admitted to done looting more than once in more than one store and causing the "Caracazo of 1989", which caused more than thousands of deaths and treachery all over the country. The US government allows proper public schools with decent education. In Venezuela, the government commands the educational system what to teach their kids, which most of the information is wrong. Taxes in the USA cannot even be COMPARED to those in Venezuela, since taxes in Venezuela are beyond what one could imagine. Petroleum in the USA costs a lot, I admit it, but the money goes to good causes such as repairing damaged streets or the health service. In Venezuela, gas costs ONLY 2 Bolivares Fuertes. Gas is cheaper than WATER, for God's sake. And you want to know how long they took to fix a damaged pavement street? Two years. I just wanted to let you all know. And DON'T get me started with North Korea!

• Follow the money

The public has access to see exactly where federal the government is spending its money. Campaigns are corrupt, but being exposed means you will lose the election. We at least have a voice and a vote. Compared to the rest of the world, the U.S. is one of the most transparent countries.

Anonymous says2013-06-21T21:19:36.930
Saying the government is corrupt would be historically accurate. There is actual documentation of this like the indian wars where presidents themselves ordered their lands to be taken or the mexican wars that we started to take the south-west. Much more greed is alsi cleverly concealed in the background which i wont go into detail about. One of my least favorites is the attempt to wipe out entire ethinic groups by taking indian children from their parents and forcing them into boarding schools, never to see their parents untill they are grown.
Debbie21 says2014-05-01T16:47:23.317
I wish someone would DO something about this corruption. I have had people tell me (people I don't even know) that I am a target. I was fired from my job for no "good" reason. I was in jail twice; under the guise of being "employed" there while I was bullied and berated. I have hence been trying to meet people, but everywhere I go there are government reps who get in the way of my meeting any "normal" people. I am seeking friends.
Truthseeka says2014-07-27T00:28:32.133
The elites must be held to account as should both sides of politics. Nothing will change even after a global economic collapse because they control the technology, satellites, drones, missiles, biological agents, food supply, etc. If we can destroy their means of control, we may have a chance, but they control so much more than you know. If you live near the usa, im afraid you are surrounded and will perish as is their plan to fulfill prophecy. The elites care not what happen to anybody, only their ambitions to control you and suppress your ideals of peace and love and free thought. The end result no matter how I analyze it leads to a very grim end and internal warfare where they watch us turn on each other for survival and religious beliefs indoctrinated. Doesn't help that human history is fabricated and what is fact is seen as insane. Mankinds true first step is evolving to a type 1 civilization. And we are not looking to be gaining any ground as of yet.