• Any of CNN, MSNBC, NBC headlines - take your pick on any given day since 2015

It not only the misleading video clips and photographs, Fabricated wholly or partially stories, Utilizing agenda driven "consultants", Missing or omitted facts or information that don't conform to said agenda, But the mannerisms and attitude conveyed by the so called "journalists", Actors, Or reporters (what ever they want to be called) added to their opinions being thrown into "news" reports is not even hidden. They simply don't care anymore. They are 100% invested into spreading propaganda and influencing the sheep of the population who believe everything they are being told. Hollywood controlled California, And the media hub of New York are as much in on the fix as anyone. These people are trying to control the message. That my friends is North Korea, China, (fill in the other socialist Government controlled state run media here). WAKE UP AMERICA! (I am speaking to the millions who care but out of ignorance believe in what they are being told by the media) The phrase "WAKE UP AMERICA" has not weight on those that realize what is going on but LOVE IT. To them I say GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! I want our country back!

• Journalists are not Objective

I would rather listen to a child's honesty than to listen to a journalist. Opinions should not leak into a story, But they almost always do. Reporting should not have conclusions - it should present facts and trust people to make their own decisions about those facts. I hate having to interpolate where the truth is in contemporary journalism.

• The press shapes America’s political opinions by omission.

The US press as a whole pick and choose which stories they will cover and ignore stories that do not meet their political agenda. Some media outlets have been found to report the same story with different conflicting headlines based upon the demographics of the area. The news should be just that “news”, No spin, No opinion just the facts. It amazes me that media pundits that have no real life experience in the matters on which they speak portray themselves as experts on the matter. This goes hand and hand with media elites, Like movie stars and sports figures speaking as if they are anymore important than me or you. Hears a news flash. I really enjoy your abilities in the scope of you professional career but I really don’t care about your political opinion. When it comes to politics I really don’t care what you think.

• Media is Biased

I would love to trust the media but these days I notice there is biased in the mainstream. It is sad it becomes this way. After look at left and right media. I find that at least the right main stream try to look at the facts. And left Media is centered upon emotion. And some have political agenda. For example every news outlet has reported about Joel Davis and his nasty pedophile charges except CNN.

• Media is corrupt!

Mainstream media spreads fake news and leaves out important information, shaping it in a way that it directs its viewers against certain people/groups, particularly the right... A good media source would be balanced between left and right, and not direct viewers one way or another. They also support degeneracy such as pedophilia and terrorism, and call people who stand against such degeneracy "racist" and "sexist", etc.

• Msnbc cnn sooo corrupt!!

I DON'T WATCH IT BECAUSE i CANT STAND ALL THE HATE THEY SPEW ON THERE ABOUT TRUMP FOR EVERY LITTLE THING . THEY ALWAYS MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLE hill. SO TIRED OF LIBS ONLY GIVING ONE SIDE OF STORY, NEWS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE TOTALLY ONE SIDE ARE OTHER. SUPPOSED TO BE NEUTRAL. NEWS IS TRULY DIVIDING AMERICA. SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!

• There's conflicts within itself and notice it gives opinions rather then plain reporting.

Erratic personal behavior, focus on opinions while not reporting facts. Bias views on many issues based on their own narratives. Wide divided on views from factual research. Much of the content on a daily basis is negative, emphasis on magnifying issues, problems, current events while fueling division among our diverse society and core values of the American people. Our focus and mindset throughout history is " United we stand - divided we fall " This is why we have persevered and have become a world power and leader.

• The majority are corrupt

Yes, they are corrupt and have sold their souls to the 2 major political parties. But the majority favor the Democratic Party and no longer make any attempt to hide their obvious bias. We saw it in the wikileaks where the journalists got their talking points from the Clinton camp and went out of their way to smear Trump. We saw it during the precursor to the Libyan war when the NYTimes justified US/NATO intervention to remove Gadaffi even after the disaster that was Iraq. I hope they will continually be shown to be revealed to be the untruthful, corrupt institution they have become.

• The media is biased

It is always about the bottom dollar. News papers are going out of business and news stations only gain viewers by embellishing certain stories. The media should be reporting on truth and fact and not on opinion. The people should be able to make decisions based on truth and facts and not on the "stories" the media are publishing or reporting on the "news". Ridiculous. It's a shame that the american people do not put a stop to this. The media is supposed to keep our government in check and not take sides, and certainly not withhold information that is detrimental to their "candidate of choice". Wow.

• Hillary swiped her private hard drive

Acceptance of such behavior ,,by public servants has never been
    acceptable. Media defense of Hillary and Obama failure to handle
    documents is a national security issue ...And an affront to
    the American people. Hillary has intentionally misled the public
    and the media has never done its homework. Public servants my
    foot

• No they are not corrupt!

The current Administration would have us believe this in order that the general public either do not believe or doubt what is being reported.

They are being hampered from doing their job properly by these constant accusations and the public are being denied the level of information they are entitled to.

• Overly focused on sensationalism, but not corrupt

There´s no doubt that there are issues with the mainstream media. They tend to focus too much on sensationalism and not enough on substantive, investigative journalism (though consumers bear some of that responsibility as well). And in today's fast-paced, need to get the story out now environment, there's a tendency to rush things, which leads to mistakes.

But corruption is a strong charge. And normally involves some form of bribery or quid pro quid. That's not what's happening here.

And if we're going to slam the media, then let's be honest. The alt-press is generally 100x worse than the mainstream media. And that goes for the alt-media on both side

• Mainstream Media in the US is Not Corrupt

Corruption would lead a person to believe that the mainstream media in the US is doing something wrong, therefore I do not believe it is corrupt. What is happening, is the mainstream media is being pushed by the government to sensor what they show on television and release to the public. They are, somewhat, afraid of reporting like they have in the past.

>