• I'm exploiting a technicality. :P

The world isn't flat; it's thick: you can dig down.
    Space is 3D, Not flat 2D; even if the ground was a flat plane, A person standing up and out from the plane would require 3D-space.
    NOT FLAT. MYTH BUSTED.

The ground is sorta flat as a surface. It's flat enough, I guess. Still not meaning the world is, Though; that's just the ground.

• We are not crazy!

As a great flat earther once said " you don't see toilet water flying out of toilets in Australia.

Everyone this is just a troll the earth is not flat and I have an IQ above 70. Anyone who actually believes the earth is fla needs to go back to grade school.

• We are not crazy

• Listen to me

I have been in situations that prove beyond a doubt that the world is flat. I know, He know, Everyone knows. If you think you know and say the world is not flat, You are in fact wrong. Don't go spreading your fake news around my planet and call it true.

• Yes these filthy round earthers or trash

Round earthes are trying to convince us that earth is not flat I there are undeniable facts that the earth is flat like NASA has been caught manipulating images and evidence before, You COULD see the Curvature with your naked eyes if the earth was a Sphere, The Bible says the Earth is Flat, The Quran says the Earth is Flat, The Great Ice Wall is widely known and studied, There is not one peer-reviewed scientific study that proves the earth is a Globe, And The only evidence the Earth is a Ball is Technology and NASA (And NASA)

• The world is definitely not flat.

The world has been traveled, it has been flown around on a plane, and don't you think it's a miracle no one has fallen over the edge? We've seen pictures taken by NASA space-stations. There is no reason to believe the world is flat. I makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

• No, it's a the shape of a dorito.

All jokes aside, no, the Earth isn't flat. You can't see the curvature because the Earth really is that big. No, no government is trying to hide this shit from you. Why would they? Stop watching your damn conspiracy videos that the whole world is out to lie to you. Honestly, how naive can people be?

Posted by: LLP
  • The world is for sure not flat

The world would be a whole lot different. We would be falling off the map. There is proof that the earth is round because it is said in NASA from the international space station that sends pictures of the galaxy down to earth to the people down on in NASA

• No the earth is not flat

Actually, The reason why we feel that the earth is flat is that of gravity, Which prevents us from floating away. But the earth is actually round if viewed from space, So the world is actually round. If it's not round then we won't have days and nights or seasons because that all depends on the tilt of the earth and the earth's rotations. We would either only have day or only have night, Or only have one season.

• No you retards

I have a hard time determining if people "actually" believe the earth is flat. If so, You people are either stupid and need to go back to preschool or your just ignorant and want to believe something you know is untrue and try to come up with any excuse to support the false claim. You even go so far to "search" evidence. A legitimate question would be is our map of the world really upside down because there isn't a right side up or upside down in outer space.