• I THINK ITs improving

YES THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS IMPROVING BECAUSE NOWER DAYS MOST OF THE SCHOOL IS HAVING TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTER. AS WE ALL KNOW THAT MATHS ENGLISH , MATHS , SCIENCE IS THE BASE OF THE COMPUTER . SO WORLDs SCHOOL SYSTEM IS IMPPROVING BY NEW ACTIVITIES, TECHNOLOGY . WILL YOU SUPPORT ME ?

• Not a chance.

There's different school systems around the world, and that's if a country even has one. So in an underdeveloped country, where students have to walk miles and miles to get to a school house, which have terrible conditions equipment and staff wise (again, if any), then the only way they will get better is if their government somehow funds them (which I doubt), or by volunteers coming from far-off 1st world countries to teach and support these children. Yet this sort of thing is so far and few between each other, that it barely makes a difference. So no, conditions aren't getting any better in 3rd world countries any time soon.

Now let's think about a developed country. The US, for example, is the perfect spice to help digest WHY education is slowly but surely getting worse.

The American Educational system has been dumbed down increasingly as the decades progress. Just look at exams from say 80 years ago. You can ask anyone on the street core educational questions, and I guarantee they will struggle. Or even ask someone the opening line to the Constitution.

Next, a big problem with our educational system is the fact that some teachers cannot properly teach lessons correctly. For instance, my Algebra 1 teacher in 9th grade literally put on videos online to teach us all throughout the year, and rarely ever helped us with a problem we had. Our help was to "rewatch the video." How is a student suppose to progress through school, if they don't get the required Guidance needed only a teacher can provide in a classroom? They can't. They get so frustrated and confused, flunking out could possibly the only option.

A big issue I feel like the American Education system has is too much standardized testing. One lesson throughout life you may be taught is to have faith. Faith in life, faith in those around you, and most importantly; faith in yourself. Well, how are students suppose to prosper if they are given a state/county/school exam that's required to continue, if trapped in the completely empty glass of faith the educational system has in it's students? The feelings I'm engulfed with from constantly being tested and examined grade/score wise is not only agitating every time a new one comes up, but also really discouraging.

My final gripe with the educational system in the US, is the amount of children that notice to be struggling, and the child is examined, and DUE TO BEING A CHILD, THAT DOES THINGS LIKE SOMEONE WITH ADD/ADHD (since alot of children are finicky while they're young), THEY ARE LABELED WITH THE DISORDER, AND DRUGGED WITH MEDICATIONS LIKE RITALIN! The amount of children between the ages of 6-17 diagnosed with ADD/ADHD increases by reach passing year. In 2012, I believe it was around 17%, compared to say 2002, when it was around 3% (I maybe be mistaken percentage wise, feel free to check, but the fact still remains).

(Ran out of possible words).

• I say no

See the reason why I say no is that it is only the developing / developed countries have their schools improved. But On the other hand, the poor countries have good private schools but government schools most of them have computer labs and science labs and etc. But the labs are locked up and the experiments too. Furthermore, schools in countries like Ethiopia have around 50 students in a class with no desks or chairs no stationary and no proper ventilation.

These schools show that the world's school system are not improving

• I think no

As you may not see in many government schools in poor countries have computers and science labs and etc but most of the time they are locked up. Furthermore, the schools also need to change the toilet equipment suck as sinks and etc as they are wearing away and giving nasty fumes which in my experience is unbearable. The classes should have proper ventilation other than a window a AC or at least a fan would be okay this method is only there in some schools. So I believe that the WORLDS SCHOOLS ARE NOT IMPROVING.

Signing off,
    Ching

• Barely a yes

The school system is only going with the flow. The world likes computers? We'll have a few technology classes. Its lacking creativity, leaving the students to discover a whole lot by themselves. Some countries focus too much on academics, while others are too loose in supervision. They should be given more choice and have the ability to make decision, have new ideas and try new and creative things. But at the same time some countries give too much choice, resulting in a lack in the fundamentals.

>