Is there a black supremacy movement in the contemporary United States?

• Anyone see other races act as “gangs to loot or intimidate by blocking freeways?

Start researching how brutal africans are to each other in Africa and ask yourself, why can’t they act like civislised humans?
    The reason there are so many blacks in prison, is the laws never hold them accountable for hate crimes or Max penalties.
    Terrorists use gangs to to attack others!!
    Any terrorist grouo who demands others kill police or people due to their skin color should be shipped to their “identity country” and never allowed back in our USA, to leech of American taxpayers!

• Inchoerent, pathetic, violent

Disclaimer: I'm not American, so I haven't lived this first-person.
    The cause of all this mess is to be found in the American way to deal with multiculturalism. I'll elaborate (again, this is a generalizing statement based on my interactions with americans):
    1) Americans don't recognize ethnicity, recognize race.
    In my country, even saying race referred to a human being is a red flag of right-leaning extremism, however, in America it's completely normal, even though human races do not, as a matter of fact, exist. Fuck's sake, I've seen a (black) guy complain about skin colour slides in videogames, because it "reduces race to a slider".
    2) The concept of "blood right".
    I've noticed this especially with Italian-americans, african-americans and all the [x]-americans: the tendency to believe that [x] ancestry makes you that ethnicity, thing that just reinforces the concept that traditions are somehow genetic (spoiler: they're not. A pasty white guy born and raised in South Africa is still more african than any american black guy).
    3) The need to divide people in classes?
    Like, seriously. I thought we were supposed to be past that, but there we go. People lumped a bunch of ethnicities that had nothing to do with each other, and created "PoC"s, while in actuality there is no "white" and "not white" in this world, just a bunch of people with different skin colours and traits. Though, it's hilarious seeing them try to lump Italians, Jews and Greeks in one category or another... Shrödinger's white.
    With that out of the way, I can go and talk about the real shit.
    Yes, black supremacists exist. And they wouldn't be as big of a problem, if people reserved them the same treatment they reserved to white supremacy. But nope! The SJ movement, in its attempt to present black people as an oppressed minority, paradoxically gave them a privilege: no matter how extreme and violent they are, they're in the right, because they have been "oppressed".
    The issue, though, is... These supremacists, 99% of the time, aren't poor black people who suffered in life, but middle class, spoiled kids who have enough money to afford a smartphone or a pc, an internet connection, food, and more than decent clothes, and enough time to spend on updating their tumblr every five minutes about how much things would be great if white people "mysteriously" dropped dead.
    Because this is what happens if you tell a bunch of kids that they have a birth right to something: they become entitled, and start believing that they're superior to everyone else. What do you think happened, when black slaves started arriving in America? "Haha look at these people they're poor and also slaves but we're not, which means us > them".
    These kids don't just hate white people: my middle eastern friend was downright insulted, and I've seen black people who disagreed being called slurs. Oh and the "not black pocs are so ugly" one... Righto. I'd write more but too long shit

• Hate groups need to be called out for what they are.

When your shouting in the streets that cops should be killed. When your attacking white people for wearing braids (as you wear a weave to have hair of a caucasian 🤔). When your yanking elderly white people from their cars and beating them for a political bumper sticker. When your setting buildings on fire and putting innocent people's lives at risk?????

It's NOT peaceful!!!!!! It's not even humane. And it's hardly different from a radical organization ive ever seen. It's in fact, quite the same.

I'm watching white liberals scream whites are racist? It's such ignorance I don't know where to begin but I guess I will start with - how racist could we possibly be if we make up the majority and we voted a black man as president TWICE? Every time I pose that to a left wing liberal nut job all I hear in return is crickets chirping.

Then let's address that whites that clearly aren't racist since they're rallying for the black communities should probably realize that they are calling THEMSELVES racist? A blanket statement that is so disrespectful to the millions of white people that aren't racist.

I'm scared in this day and age where equal rights isn't enough. What MORE can be done? We abolished segregation and slavery, we created Affirmative Action, NAACP, United Negro College Fund... I mean what else are we to do?

People need to wake up. I'm sorry but this country became MORE racially divided under Obama's watch then it had been my entire life prior to him. This man never once called out black lives matter for the hateful shooting of 12 police officers at a BLM rally! Not ONCE!!! He should be ashamed of himself. Yet Trump makes an equal statement of the Virginia incident, calling out the violence but not the hate group....And suddenly it's shameful? If it is then Obama should be even MORE ashamed for not backing his police force!

To state all cops or whites are racist and should be dead is hypocritical when your claim is cops assume all blacks are criminals. 🤔 Isn't that stereotyping? Isn't that hate?

I watched cops throwing their own bodies in front of black people in Dallas to save them from hundreds of rounds of gunfire. Somehow their lives obviously mattered.....And our president NEVER addressed that as a way to bring a sense of reasoning to the madness.

I personally feel that every citizen that shouts f a cop or drop a cop, should automatically forfeit their right to ever be ASSISTED by one! It's the SAME cops you ignorant people.

• Black Supremacists Online

The page "The Ankh Life" on Instagram promotes the idea that black people are the only truly human group, and that other groups, especially whites, are part Neanderthal, and carry recessive genes that make them weaker. They regularly post ugly pictures of Neanderthals to represent white people, and claim that white people (who they call "caves") love fecal matter, have tails, and fear bathing. This page alone, which is based in the U.S., currently has 176,000 followers. You can find it if you search Instagram under the name I gave.

• New black panthers

Walked down the street, in Austin Texas out side the south by south west event yelling "kill cops". They had loaded automatic weapons. They also made a bounty for George Zimmerman. There are all types of racist groups. There are hits racist groups and black Racist groups. All types of racism exist today.

• Black Supremacy Movement

I personally think that the black supremacy movement was in the contemporary part of the United States and has had an affect on the society as well as the economy. I personally think that the black supremacy movement has made a way for the United States to have a contemporary part.

• But comparably small

There is a black supremacy movement in the US, even though its not a huge movement. Today most people try and advocate for multiculturalism, but every group has an X supremacy movement within their ranks - groups always contain radicals, and members of the black community are no different than the rest of the US.

• Yes just not as prominent

I think there is definitely still a balck supremecy movement going on in the US today. Just like there is still a white supremecy movement. I think both movements have gotten smaller over the years as more equality has occurred but they do still exist and will continue to exist.

• The Black Panthers.

Yes, there is a black supremacy movement in the contemporary United States, because there are a small group of people who think that they can discriminate against people who are not black, and use threat and force or intimidation to control them. The Black Panthers who intimidate outside of polling stations are a good example of this.

• Supremecy requires power.

There's no real black supremacy movement in the United States, because black people are not considered as social equals in this racist version of America that still exists. In order for a supremacy movement to gain traction, the members of that movement would have to have actual power. Whites aren't about to let that happen, now, are they?

>