• I chose yes because its true. Period.

Im pretty sure people just dont live one life and then die forever like imagine your life right now then you die...And then thats it no more life well guess what thats just bull shit like why live only once? Btw there is evidence ya dumb asses so fuck you

• I chose yes because its true. Period.

• I chose yes because its true. Period.

• People "remember" their past lives

Many, many cases have come up and they say that someone remembered their past lives and had knowledge that they would never know. I know I can't seem to trace back my past lives, but that don't mean that it is a lie. I know people can fake it and I'm sure the media has a fake story out there

• No, there are no scientific evidence.

I'm not being closed-minded, but personal experiences, anecdotal claims, eye witness testimonies, ancient religious books, ''I feel it's real'' and ''I saw it'' are the LOWEST forms of evidence, in any scientific field.

Tell any scientists that ''you gotta believe me, I saw my past life as a cheetah in a vision'', he'll say ''go home and find more objective evidence''.

The human mind and sensory organs are fallible and prone to bias, which is why we should stick to the scientific method.

• No true evidence

I don’t believe there is any evidence to support reincarnation. I think it’s really just a religious belief than something that can actually happen. People who say they were reincarnated have no true evidence to prove it. This really is just more of a religious belief than an actual thing that can happen.

Posted by: Reli
  • Maybe, but not yet...

Simply put, there is absolutely no evidence that it happens. Those that say they had "past memories" are simply being a child, had a random daydream/regular dream, or accidentally over-cranked their imagination, just like the existence of God. However, the future may or may not have the ability to catch people's souls and stuff them into cloned bodies. We just don't know.

• There is no evidence

There is no evidence of reincarnation, those people who claim to 'remember' events from previous lives get from dreams using knowledge they have been taught from this life or make it up to attention seek. There is no conclusive evidence from any scientific experiment to suggest that reincarnation can be real.

Posted by: sssb

>