Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • We love them.

Yes, there is still a market for photo albums, because there is nothing sweeter than having a picture of your family. If a picture is online, there is a chance that that phone can be lost. If a picture is in your hand, you can look at it any time, anywhere. Scrapbooking is still big business.

• Yes, there is still a market for photo albums.

I believe that there is still a market for photo albums. I think that a lot of people arre still willing to buy things like a photo albums. These people are usually the older generations and the less tech-savvy. I think such things do stil have a market but it isn't like it used to be before.

• Not with the rise of digital media.

In the world we live in today, handling a piece of paper for important matters is uncommon and awkward. We've seen the alternative, and use it everyday: Facebook, e-mails, Skype, the list goes on. With more and more people carrying smaller and more versatile computers, it doesn't seem like it'll be long at all before "dead tree" is a format that people just don't deal in anymore.

• No, Not Really

I honestly don't believe there is a market left for photo albums. I have several photo albums full of photos I've seriously considered digitizing and saving on-line. Photo albums are big and bulky and I've had to carry them with me every time I move. I'd rather just have everything digitally saved, rather than toting around these big books of pictures.