• Yes, there are stupid questions.

I definitely think that there is such a thing as a stupid question. I think that a lot of people tend to ask stupid questions due to being lazy and ignorant. But I do think that sometimes asking a stupid question enables some people to never ask it again. I think that people should just be more smarter.

• Yes, of course there is

Unless a stupid question is asked out of real, genuine ignorance by a person who can't possibly know any better, then yes, it's stupid. I never understood this saying. Not all questions are there to seek out knowledge. Some are just offensive or can be answered with basic instinct or common sense.

• Some people need to think.

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question, because people need to learn to think for themselves rather than asking too many questions right away. Also, if the person was listening to begin with, it is possible that the person giving the lecture already answered the question, and they just missed it.

• Yes There Is

I believe there is such a thing as a stupid question. Last week I saw a few questions on here that essentially asked if a set of buildings was inherently evil. They were referring to an actual government, but they used terminology that didn't fit in the question or they failed to understand the terminology. Questions can contain false information just as much as answers can. If your question doesn't make any real sense, then it can certainly be considered stupid.

• Of course there's such a thing as a stupid question.

Any question that betrays the inquisitor's laziness is a stupid question (as in, "Yes, I could figure this out but can't you just give me the answer? ")
    Any question that says, "I wasn't paying attention to what you've already said, " is a stupid question (as in, "The sky is blue, " met with, "So what color is the sky? ")
    Any question that ignores the obvious is a stupid question (as in, "What's the function of a dishwasher? ").
    Any question that has no connection to the subject matter at hand is a stupid question (as in, "So that's why the Magna Carta is so important, " followed by, "What's the capital of Bolivia? ").
    Any leading question, Especially absent any meaning context, Is a stupid question (as in "Have you stopped beating your wife? ").
    I'm sure there are other categories of stupid questions but these are the ones that occurred to me off the top of my head.
    Of course, The most obvious example of a •really• stupid question is, "Is there such a thing as a stupid question? "

• Yes homeboi 42069

Thats like saying pewds is better then t furries if u like tfurries then u r a furry and i am not a furry as i am a skep tard please subscribe to skeppy and pewds before i commit toaster bath
    i need 50 words so 1 1 1 1 1

• Anyone who made it through public school should know that there is

I don't even think I need the 50 word minimum to say what I need to say; if you went to public school, As I'm sure most people do, It should be very, Very obvious that there are in fact stupid questions. I am pretty sure anyone who says otherwise was homeschooled.

• No a question is not stupid

If a question is defined as a. A sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.
    B. A matter requiring resolution or discussion.
    Then in and of itself it cannot be stupid.
    The whole purpose of a question is to solve ignorance or a problem. There is nothing stupid about that.
    Its originator may be stupid or ignorant but a question in and of itself is not stupid.

• There are no stupid questions.

If stupid questions are never asked then we would not have evolved into the societies of today. I won't go into detail about that, but I will make things small: the individual. Have you ever done something and thought about why you did it? Then, did you ever tell someone else about that incident? What I'm getting at is we need to ask stupid questions to better understand ourselves: how to function, what makes us tick, etc. without asking stupid questions they become hyperbolic which in turn leads to, for example, unnecessary instructions on a cup of hot coffee.

• There are no stupid questions.

There are no such thing has a stupid questions just stupid people who ask the questions. And some times stupid question can be good questions like: Why is the sky blue? It seems like a stupid question but it is really not. Remember there are no stupid questions just stupid people who ask them.