• I ruined my life

Ok, So when I was little I loved coloring things in the rainbow color scheme but now if I do that people will call me gay. Jesus christ I just want to color somehting in with the colors red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and purple is there anything gay about that NO just let me color my rainbows without calling me gay

• Considering it's derived from Gilbert Baker's flag, Yes.

Gilbert Baker, The late artist and LGBT rights activist, Premiered the original pride flag at San Francisco Pride in 1978. Though the hot pink and turquoise stripes have since been dropped, It was Baker's original designed that inspired the current six-color flag we see today. As a result, Yes, It's pretty safe to say that this flag is a symbol of the LGBT+ community. Its original creator even said so.

• Yes bit also for the unicorns aswell

I want to live in a world where the unicoens and the gaes get allong and they can share the same flag togehter. Unicorns love lgbt aswell but i don't get why they can't get allong. Unicorns need love too or theyll gone xtinct becawse were not thinking about them. Don’t let the unicorns gone xtinct please!

• No it is

Actually the national flag for fuckin skittlez OBVIOUSLY IT MEAN FUCKIN GAY FLAG RETARD WHAT THE f**k ELSE DO YOU THINK It IS FUCKin CARE BARES NO f**ker IT IS THE GAY FLAG CUNT GO JUMB OFF A 2FT BRIDGE AND DROWN IN A PUDDLE WHILE ITS f***ing RAINING DUMBASS

• Gay isn't the entire lgbt+ community!

Why does people think that everybody from the LGBT+ community is gay. There is actually a Gay flag, And trust me it is NOT that one, The gay flag is a transition of colour from blue to white and then green. That flag is the flag used to represent the LGBT+ community NOT THE GAY PEOPLE!