• Hello dudes wat p

I dk sif h jc ak ckae jc djksa kjs akn k dka i nx hu cx AUH9 ncj sauh XJNZ HU HJD Sh DSH DCH NZ NN C N CN NN CN CN NC NC NC NC NCN CN C NC NCCN C N CN NCC NC NCNC NC

• Xvxczcv sd daf sd

Zxcc asdf asdf asd sdasd sad fassd sf fsdf asafdfasd fasasdh ashd ashdhda sdas das dhsadh asdh asd hashd asdh asdh ashd asjd asd sh das da das d asdjhasdh as d asd niggers suck fat ones. Skdjas sdfa dfsadh fasd fasdjlf sfh sadhf s ha;jhf sjdh f;ksh dfsd KKK for life.

• Let me give it to you real chief.

This clearly is not Fortnight. As an intellectual as myself, I'm able to easily identify the image you have presented above. It is clearly a group of bounty hunters from Kamito. You may be familiar with Boba Fett, As this is his family hunting virgins who associate themselves with Tik Tok.

• No, It isn't

This image is most definitely not fortnite, It is obviously lego star stars. You can tell by the lego blasters in their hands, And how they are using the force to fly around. As you can see, The tree is on Jakku, And they are attacking imperial units on Endor.

>