• Yes it is very

This website is very reliable because I need my daily dose of memes and I die without my daily dose of memes and this website hands them to me on a silver platter. The memes on this website are so juicy and they are amazing and it allows me to debate if we should be able to hunt furries which for the record (yes we should) furries are autistic but thats aside the point. This website helps young kids decide if white chocolate is racist or not or if we should nuke the us or if hitler did anything wrong which he did not.

• It Is Reasonable

It is a very good site for students. It helps them in debates that they might get from schools. For example, If they are doing a debate on 'Is Homework Good For Students' they might be able to get more information that they never knew about. It also helps them give their opinions because some students are scared to give their opinions. Therefore I believe that this website is very reasonable and helpful not only to students but, Also adults.

• The questions are dumb and pointless. The answers are even worse.

The questions are dumb and pointless. The answers are even worse. What is the point of this website? To have serious questions with serious answers. This website provides neither of these. So what is the point of this website? I'll give you a hint - there is none. So don't use this website for your educational project.