• There is no evidence

One of the doctors in the hospital said it didnt even look like him. Plus nobody else has been on record saying they have seen him dead either, the guy who cremated him vanished without trace. Tupac always said he wanted to get away from the spotlight anyway so it makes sense.

• I believe he is because there was no proof he was dead. Yea, there was a picture but that definitely was not him.

Tupac Shakur is alive. Comment what you believe. Somebody getting "cremated" a day after being reported dead, is false information. I've done plenty of research on this and I would like to hear some other thoughts and get your debate to see what you think. Let me know what you're thinkin!

• 2pac is alive and well

2pac survived the shooting in 96. An unclaimed body was cremated with the help of two doctors involved. Robert Jorden and Dr James Lovett. He then escaped to cuba with the help of his aunt,Geronimo Pratt, Castro and Howard Marks who secured him false documents. In 2002 due to Castros ill helath pac then escaped to Africa and lived with geronimo pratt who helped mastermind the escape back in 1996. More more info check out icini studios on youtube, they can uncovered lots on info that has been hidden for years

• I think he is because the doctors saved him

I say this because I think no one killed him because people found him still alive in another state, and he made more music videos and other songs after he died and if he was dead than he could not be able to make another music video.That is why I think he is still alive.

• 2pac Death's Faker

2pac faked his death , because there is so much proofs that he faked his death than his dead . 2pac was smart guy , he still getiing money until now. Exit 2pac , ENter makaveli , like he said "let the world know that i plan to die "

• Lesane Crooks is Alive...AKA 2Pac

He is alive ..Enough said..Let him do his thing..He doesnt have to show himself to the world..Pac is living the way he wants to period..He dips in and out the country when ever he feels like it..Forever THE DON...777...Pac may just show himself to u..Believe Believe Believe..Makavelli ..Blac Haze..Kavanosa ..

• Tupac is alive

I'm not entirely sure but things add up. Recently a policeman stated he was paid just over 1 million dollars to fake Tupac's death along with paramedics and other people involved. This policeman was in a critical condition in hospital and said how the truth needed to come out before he died. I really don't know it's difficult to believe what's true. I want to believe he's alive. There has been evidence whether it's solid or not I don't know. Some say he's living in Cuba and people claim that they've seen him. But it could just be a look alike. I has said he wants to be out the spotlight. And his newer stage name Makaveli means coming back to life or something along those lines. And don't forget the whole number 7 theory. Only time will tell one day he might come back out of hiding But remember he's only getting older and when he does return (if he does) things won't be the same as they were. The majority of the original rappers of his day have died and rap is different now. :(

• Tupac is alive

• Ururigiviviviv gigi 8gig

Fhnfjfvjvj h h h h h h j j j m j n n n k m k k m m m m m m m k m m m m n m m m m m m m l m m m mb n bj j hh hb b

• Tupac is not Alive

First, Let me say, I LOVE Tupac with all of my heart and soul and if he is alive GOOD but Tupac was too vain to stay gone this long without a clear: "here I am" showing by now! The first few years I believed it because it felt good for my heart to believe. All his music was hinting at him being still alive so I was #team he's not dead and he will Macavelli the HELL outta this world! I remember the day it was announced that he was dead. I Screamed so hard I snapped something in my ear. Tupac was the rapper for me, I loved him and I was his fan only just him when he died so did my deep love for rap music I like it but it's just not the same. I became a true R&B lover. I don't ever want to become a fan of anyone ever again. So believe me when I say it took a lot out of me to push the button "NO" but I know Tupac STILL, I STILL play his music to this day and love him just as hard as if he had come back, If he did, Old and fat SO WHAT I would love him just the same.
    Tupac as vain as he was. As much as he loved to shine and hold the attention of the world in his hand would have been come back and we would change his name from Tupac to Machiavelli!
    All this would have gone down years ago!

• Google don't lie

Come out man uk u shouldn't have did dis shit u rap about ur life b 4 u died bring ass out an make some music.Caus email u have fuck fuck da whole world up u owe us dat much work e want da hardish CD u got frfr lol

• There's no doubt that he's dead.

Let me put it to you as bluntly as possible: Tupac Shakur wasn't that famous when he was alive. Sorry, he just wasn't. He was well regarded in the rap and music communities for his talents, but in 1996 when he was gunned down, rap was still mostly a black thing. Everything about him that became the legend we know today didn't really come together until the early 2000s. So what does all that mean for whether he's alive or dead? Put it simply, he wasn't famous enough or rich enough to get away with faking a killing of himself. He's dead. Deal with it.

• Pac is long gone I am afraid :(

He was murdered in an act of revenge for previously attacking a member of or associate of the Compton South side crips gang. The whole east-coast west-coast beef was great business, but that's all it ever should have been. There was never need for actually becoming active among real gangbangers.

He was an amazing rapper though, and sadly missed for sure.

There are also autopsy photos of his deceased body indicating bullet wounds.

• Tupac is dead physically.

Tupac is dead physically. But he inspired many people. He is alive in people's thoughts and heart. He's a legend, and legends never dies. As long as there is a person that is inspired by him, his legend will continue over many generations to come. You can ask 100 people (regardless of their race) if Tupac is alive. 80% of them will say, "yes, he is. But his words remains in me." Same as Bruce Lee, we all know that he's dead. Many action stars and athletes are inspired by him, therefore he remains alive in them. Such as: Anderson Silva, Manny Pacquiao, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, and Jackie Chan. Tupac's dead. But his legend continues.

• Tupac Shakur was shot multiple times and driven to the SNU Medical Center, where he died.

Elvis is dead. So is Tupac.

Tupac was well known for having multiple run-ins with the law, many of which pretty much consisted of Pac getting offended/angry and beating somebody or pulling a gun. Believe it or not, Tupac wasn't the nicest guy on the planet, and was known to have delusions of being a Black Panther-type "Soldier", which often translated to somewhat hypocritical situations, including this particular night.

Tupac and his entorage beat the crap out of a Crips gang member who had robbed an associate of Pac's. It was all captured on hotel surveillance.

Around 11 pm, he was stopped by the police for blasting his music too loudly and not having plates, but was allowed to leave.

10 mins later, a white van pulled up next to Tupac's car at a red light, and peppered his car with bullets, Tupac being hit chest, pelvis, right hand, thigh, including a round through his right lung.

Paramedics took him to the SNU Medical Center. He was heavily sedated, and later was put into coma by the staff because he repeatedly attempted to try and stand. He died of internal bleeding, after doctors were unsuccessful at stopping hemorrhaging. His own mother told to doctors to stop, because he was going to die. He was pronounced dead at 4:03 pm, of respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest.

That sounds legit to me.

>