• Possible yet extremely difficult.

We'll need to mature as a species. We're still relatively young compared to the universe, but I believe when we are able to improve the standard of living for all of humanity pass the bounds of nature, then we can create a society that need not fear the loss of basic necessities to live. From there we can educate our youth towards tolerance and understanding.

• A Technological Singularity

I believe that technological singularity will bring utopia. What this event is, is basically when Humans invent Artificial intelligence that is smarter then they are. This artificial intelligence would then invent smarter versions of itself while inventing new inventions at the same time, purely to enhance the human condition. The end result of this singularity I predict will be the ending of all social ills.

• Innovation, Automation and Earth Goals

Humans are only beginning to scratch the surface of technology today. With continued advancements in science and technology coming out daily. Can we reach eutopia? Yes. Will we? I believe if we as a species leave the past behind us than start looking to the future we can. If we can start automating everything extremely fast we could easily reach type 1 civilization (eutopian status). By teaching the new generations to work together for the earth's sake and ours we could make them realize working together is the only way for everyone and everything to coexist. Without that we'll never advance, the world will be stripped of resources and we'll probably end up infinitly fighting till we all die horrible deaths.

If you say "Oh no we'll never reach eutopian level civilization." You're thinking isn't helping. The question should be is it possible but what can we do to get to that level?

• The human element #becausetheinternet

The human element distinguishes mankind from all other species because of our ability to question and reason. Lack of efficient and far reaching communication in the past was the ultimate barrier for humans to engage in such discussion but with the advent of the Internet Era, the idea of utopia is now possible although there is MUCH work needed to be done before this can be achieved.

• Once man knows it's true essence

& power & start using this sourse towards the betterment of all...Plants, animals, earth, air, water, universe...
    Start seeing with our inner eye of wisdom & recognition....Less with the eyes on our body. This will allow us to fine tune our god given psychic/telepathic abilities to TRULY Feel, taste. Touch, smell, hear, die to one's ego!

• Waorcnhbwoyf ilu iluh

Burg uyqg hip u u uu u u u uu u u08[e era for p9ueh p9uewrh p9ue rh p9erp uhpe i Howe piuwehr pig hair ieruh pier oi ali hlirh lh liam hpiuhriqlheu liweglri bsdilh bewiruh 9uewrh 9hqq hqh hu foiah oiuvhs oifhreuh poiuh ero holwi gliueh h egli u hai h

• Let's imagine this for a moment.

Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today...
    Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace...
    You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one
    Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world...
    You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will live as one

• Ikbndsyufevbhfvbquwveuwfhgyifgerkugnbif 5eg erg e rger

I hate me and everyone!!!!!!
    By: ryan reiche
    iheg b b t hf bd rh drx bft hb fct v tf h ft dh rftc t hc txg r yft fh tfh ft d h tf h ft h t tr y5 h e5 dh td h5 h e5 dy rhft h r5 h r5 yhrt g

• Hfcbxfdbghdzbvhjvsbidhba dsghjbdfjchb g

I HATE UTOPIA BUT OK I HATE YOU TOO!!!!
    BY: RYAN REICHE
    HH HH HH HH I F HH H HHH HH JHJJ HHJ HH J HJ JJ JJ J J HJHH H HH HJ F HFB GV U BG JV J HB GJ TYHJ G J GTJ G i HATE ME TOO

• Gg ggg ggg

That you must forget to dream and work to pay off debt so you can pay for all that you want, we kill those dreams of someone becoming this, that or the other because they are poor or they are black or because they are liberal or gay or they are not the smartest person in their class. We divide ourselves and that's why we have poverty, because of division. But if we all saw each other as equal, as one race, the human race, oh how powerful we could be! There are more than enough resources to feed, clothe, shelter everyone onon earth but because 1% own over 40% of the world's wealth, people, children... Die. How stupid is that? Because a child has no money or is not born to a wealthy family they must starve to death. We truly are ignorant to believe in money. A utopia is possible, not by perfectio

• Humans Are Too Flawed

A place where there's no problems or conflict is impossible because we're too flawed and ignorant to realize our own mistakes and learn from them. It's not bad to try and create a utopia, but people are too independent of each other or too close to their loved ones to achieve such thing. To me, the only way utopia can be possible is to eliminate all freedom and individuality.

• Humans are not perfect

If a human or a group of humans can not be perfect do you honestly think there can be a society when no one human is one hundred percent perfect. If you honestly believe that then you should stop questioning why 75% of people disagree with you and realize the truth.

• Culture and Its Effects on Utopia

While it is great for humanity to be accepting on one another but cultural the world is very different. If humans as a race start to accept one another's cultures then there becomes issues with inter-cultural relationship, specifically with their children. There children will feel divided culturally, for there to be a utopia there would need to be no cultural diversity. No diversity at all. For that to happen though people would be forced t change their existing culture. This does not seem like a way to start a Utopian society.

• It is Defined as Impossible.

The word utopia means no-place. Its beyond anything we could accomplish whether we like it or not. Its possible for there to be a society better than our current one (regardless of where you're from) but to make a society that is Objectively perfect is not possible.

However, the idea is something of a challenge. We should want the world to be more Utopian and try our hardest to make it that way.

• Humanity doesn't really want a utopia.

People are greedy and want power. No matter how great the ideology is, politicians will always lie, and people will do whatever they want. For example, the American constitution is a great start for building a utopia, the masses get to pick and influence their leaders. The issue is, people have to maintain the honesty. Since people want lots of power and money, the system cannot work 100%

• I don't think so.

Every one in the Utopia would have to be 100% like-minded. They would all have to have the same beliefs, the same political agendas, the same ideas, and the same opinions. There would be no one challenging any thing. I believe it to be impossible to form any utopia of any kind.

• The human quest for perfection will only yield dystopian results

Humans are greedy, selfish, and corrupt and a few good souls cannot make or keep a perfect society without human corruption and impurities bringing everything crashing down.Everything needs to be perfect. No matter what we do, leaders will want power, blood thirsty generals will want war, and politicians will always be greedy.

• NO, unless we become perfect beings.

In Descartes proof of the famous statement, I think therefore I am, he said that perfection can only come from perfection. This has been criticised by many philosophers as not true, but my belief is that perfection can only be achieved if its component parts are perfect. The component parts of a society are individual human beings. Human beings are not perfect, thus, society can never be perfect. Since the requirement for being a utopia is being perfect, a utopic state can never be achieved. Humans, being imperfect, can only hope to achieve a near perfect society, but even that cannot last.

• Humanity: a balance of corrupt chaos and siren purity, a harmony and trying to eliminated one half of a whole will only destabilized the balance.

Over the course of history many have tried establishing a Utopia, however all have turned to a Dystopia. See as far as I know good and bad have always coincided neither, predating the other. It wasn't until people started forming communities together that the idea of something being good or bad was first introduced. Do I think world peace is possible? Yes, but peace does not necessarily mean perfection and that is what a utopia stands for, a perfect society. World peace world only be possible IF: Counties, States, and people in general can stop caring about who has the most power, and start worrying about what they doing with the power they already have. By this I mean, yes, there will be fights and arguments, however this doesn't mean war is the solution. I personally think this will happen after someone attempts omnicide against all humanity. Someone one day will finally say that if everyone can't be on top then nobody will be at the top. After this countries will realized that the only way to survive is not to be divided into cultural factions allowing each one to form petty prejudices and stereotypes that for the most past aren't even true about each other. Divided we shall fall, United we shall stand as one race: The Human Race.

• Removing Curence would not lead to utopia

The removal of currency would not result in a Utopian society. Why would anyone bother to work if there needs are just met by others who work when resources are split up equally. Why would anyone want to gain education, spend years of there life specializing, investing there time to have no financial reward? As a race humans are greedy and lazy, why work if you are provided for. Then there is the issue of providing only for those who work. Then as a population we would fail to take care of children, elderly, sick, mental ill... Currency is important, there needs to be a balance of power but when anyone revolts to try to change the balance in power they give all of it to a few again and little to the populous majority.