• Yes ofcourse it is

There is always a reason a war is started, there are a wide variety of reasons (e.G religion, money, power, pure hatred) that can relate to each war that has erupted. In the country's best interest, why would a war start for absolutely no reason? There will always be a gain if won, which is the justified reason for a war!

• War can be justified when there is a humanitarian crisis.

Going to war entails a lot of casualties and damage to properties, but if it means saving people against genocide and other atrocities, it is necessary. A country may not be involved in other country's affairs within its jurisdiction, but when it genocides its own people, I believe that other countries should intervene now. Sovereignty does not excuse a country to kill its own people without intervention. Saving the humanity is a reason to go to war even if it involves sacrifices, we cannot just do nothing.

• War is justified

IT IS BECAUSE I AM TRUMPnhgfrdefghjkl;' smgws ws s s esd s s ss s s ss s s s ss s sss ss s s s s s ss s s s s s s ss s s ss x xx d d d d d d d d

• A few reasons

War is not something to be taken lightly, it brings horror and devastation. Under a few exceptional circumstances can war be morally justified(more so than other times). War should be waged as a last resort if diplomacy fails and prevent a greater evil. The second World War is agreed to have been a just war; the purpose was to repel an invading force(the Nazis and the Japanese) who subjugated other countries and oppressed the conquered. And it was waged when it became clear that peace was not an option for Hitler. World War 2 was no picnic, but the Nazis had to be stopped.

• War is justifiable when pacifism is indefensible.

“Pacifism is objectively pro-fascist. This is elementary common sense. If you hamper the war effort of one side, you automatically help out that of the other. Nor is there any real way of remaining outside such a war as the present one. In practice, 'he that is not with me is against me'.”
    ― George Orwell

• Just War is justified self-defense.

If your life is less important than another's, then you are not justified in defending yourself. If your life is as important than others, then you are justified in defending yourself. If your life is more important than the life of others, you are delusional. Now, apply the critical concepts that make your society's continued existence important to the above equation. Can war be justified? Only if war is moral. Is killing one person in self-defense moral? If so, then killing millions in self-defense (of one's society) is likewise moral

• All wars are justifiable, few are justified.

Any war can be justifiable. Justifiable no man would ever take the risks that war encumbers without reason. The real question is whether or not the given reason is moral. What, therefore, would make a war moral, or immoral? Are morals absolute, or are they up to individuals? Should morals be based on feelings, religion, or other reasons? Do ends justify means? These are the true questions that must be answered before the question of justified war can be answered, and unfortunately each point is complicated and has been individually debated for as long as human history. I will therefor give my own opinion without reasoning, as the reasoning itself would take several drawn out conversations, or books to even begin to express. Yes, there are absolute morals. These morals stem from a literal translation of original canon of the Christian Bible (this includes the Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim, Gospels, Epistles, and the book of Revelation). Finally, no, the ends never justify the means. Based on these presumptions I believe that war can, and should always be fought if other criteria are met. First it should be in the protection of others (this may include your own citizens), never for personal gain or interest. Second, these others must want your help. Third, without compromising the first two conditions, you must do everything in your power to resolve a conflict peacefully. All three conditions must be met for a war to be justified, but if even one is not met, the war can never be justified. If there are any arguments or problems with the assertions I have made please do reply debate is a great and glorious thing if used with the desire to find truth.

P.S. It should be noted that my unwillingness to explain my beliefs in further detail a major cop out, and one that I hope to address in some way. Mabey I will write several books if I must, but just be aware that I do have very sound reasoning, and careful consideration that has led to my beliefs as they are.

• Is war ever justified? Yes, yes it is

I think war can be justified. Take for example World War 2. Could anyone with a clean conscience just sit and watch while Hitler took over the world? No! Take another example. North Korea. If they try to bomb us, will we just let them murder us all? No! We fight back and defend ourselves, even if it causes a war.

• Yes, you can't just do nothing.

You see, when it comes to war, everyone has their own opinions. But weighing the pros and cons can usually help someone come to a decision. It actually depends on the reason, like defending territory/people, protecting allies from invasion, defending human rights, and punishing wrongdoing. For those, you can't just sit there.

• War is only justified if it is intervening with a genocidal country.

Take WW2 for instance. If the Allied powers hadn't gone to war with Germany, more than just 6 million people would've died. The total death count would've been more like 10 million, if you also include the gypsies, Catholics, gay people, Jehovah's Witnesses and other groups that the Nazi's considered inferior. So tell me, all the people out there who believe war is not justified, how is, say, causing the deaths of over 10 million innocent people (an even more gargantuan number if the Holocaust never ended and Germany took over all of Europe) by not going to war better than causing the deaths of about 40 million soldiers to prevent innocent bloodshed at the hands of malicious dictators for years. So, I say once more, war is justified.

• War is never justified

God teaches to love one another and to not kill etc. Also every life is sacred, therefore only God can end a life, not a powerless human-being. Also, many Christians are pacifists. Pacifists are people that refuse to take part in war. God says 'THOU SHALL NOT KILL'. This means that war is never justified and that no human being should end a sacred, God given life.

• No war is not justified

A war can only be justified if fought for a reason but even so people that did nothing wrong still suffer from what you call a justified war so is it justified if the rules of war is not to kill or hurt people that did nothing wrong I mean look at what the USA did the Asian people that were American citizens during ww2 was that justified

• Duh ofc not

War is not justified because, there are so many innocent people out there, children, women, and old people who had nothing to do with it, the fact that people bomb those innocent people instead of the people who you're having that war with is pointless of having wars because your killing innocent people who had nothing to do with anything instead of bombing those who are in war.

• No war can never be justified

During war there is fighting over the smallest thing. It harms and affects the most innocent people. According through Just war rules war should promote good and not evil, in which war is never promoting good. War should only happen if it is last choice, but there are many other ways in which you can achieve what you want. Therefore war CAN NOT BE JUSTIFIED.

• Nothing about war is justifiable

I don't think it is I don't think it will ever be, the war in the middle east has been going on for years and is showing no signs of stopping especially with Russia helping Asad the president of Syria. Furthermore what is so justifiable about murdering children men and women, is it just to prove a point? Because either I'm blind or I cant see the point.

• Last resort only!

There should not be any war, unless necessary. There shouldn't be war unless necessary. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Charlie the dickhead

Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat
    Charlie epps is a twat

• Becozbecoz i said so

Becoz i said sovvbecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said sobecoz i said so

• Bullens dicks in a can

I support donald rump he's a nice ass which in fact makes for a better ligg (anal of course) doe he really needs to shave he's ass its a bit harry potter atm. PLS subscribe to my yt channel i steam 90 time a day terrar of course and cod infinte and also primarly bobcraft. SUPPORT MY PAETRON.Com/doanalwithme also donald trump is chic and also you will never get the SUCC

• Bullens dicks in a can

>