• Fuckin hell yeaaaaa

War started america the american revolution is what america was built on if you died in war you're a great man a brave man the most respectable but you're a pussy and probably could've survived also it's human nature to firght in all nature without war there would be no america

• Sorta Yes Sorta No

If a man broke into your house with a machete to try to kill your wife and two children then you would probably stop him. I'm against killing people but if it is in self defense then it is ok. Even legally. I kinda am against and for in a way but I feel like I would lean NO in a starting war and a YES in protecting. If we just let Hitler continue because we thought doing war was bad than he would take over the world. We have a duty to protect what we love. Have a great day :)

• Only In some cases

War should only be done to fight back against evil. Yes, Wars have been fought over trivial things such as over princesses. But it is necessary at times. In World War II, Germany started attacking others and committed a massive genocide. The only way to get them to stop? War. Sanctions, Agreements, And treaties did nothing to stop the Blitzkrieg. War is what stopped the Nazis, Italians, And Japanese from taking over and committing unspeakable acts of horror. War should only be waged to fight for what is right and to fight those who started war unfairly. If you wanna debate me go ahead. War is moral, But only in specific cases to defend the defenseless and stop those who want to do so and doing it for their own personal gain

• It is necessary

From 1939 to 1945 world war 2 in progress on december 7 of 1941 the United States was attacked and was known as pearl harbor we went into the war knowing that axis attacked us but in the end we found out they attacked a lot more than just nations they attacked families and young children they took them from there houses on trains like cattle they stripped them from their clothes and killed them with gases because of their religion If we didn't go to war we may have not stopped this cruel act. . The oxford dictionary which is a reliable source because it defines words in the simplest terms possible ladies and gentlemen from one of the most reliable sources it says an armed hostility between nations. Another definition that i would like to bring up is moral right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character. ” My resolution is war is moral and my core values today is liberty. This brings me to my first argument which is war is necessary we have learned many lessons and developed technology that brings us here today we have learned things like how nuclear warfare is bad and we developed things like night vision, Duck tape and walkie talkies from the very beginning days people have had disagreements that starts fights or arguments but not war let's be honest words today can be blown at proportion especially war even when you fight with your siblings could you call it a war? But that means you must consider words as a weapon and you could consider yourself your own nation. Its all about how you think about it. See a war is necessary because it builds character and since its so bad it also teaches us the value of life and liberty. See without war there might still be slaves and we could all be sipping tea and there could be the death of 80 billon jewish people if you kill 6 million every 5 years. We reflect on the past and use it for the future what do you think history class is its so we learn what happened back then so we know what not to do

• Very rarely good vs evil

Wars start because one group believes they can overpower a group. The other group is forced to fight. Both sides claim that they are doing the right thing.
    Everyone brings up WW2 and the nazi. They were the ultimate evil. They were committing genocides and invaded Europe and and were terrorizing the UK. They allies unite and defeat them and bring peace to land.
    Except something happened. They allied with STALIN. Because as in war the enemy of my enemy is my friend. That mess is something the allies left unchecked and it bite them back.
    And after that there were no just wars.
    Actual genocides happens and the us and the UN do not care. African, Asian, European, And Native Americans had their land and rights taken away.
    They invaded other lands for bananas or oil. They tell you that they are fighting for freedom and destroying terror but its all about the oil and opium.
    The biggest hypocrites are men like Eric prince that claims he is bringing god's kingdom by having a bible in one hand and gun in the other. He is the exact counterpart to the Muslims.

Children are blown up and labeled as collateral in a morally just war. Except you do not hear it in the news. You just hear how great the army is and how to better serve your country and spread peace.

A army recruiter tried to his hardest to get me to enlist. I scored high in the aptitude test and was of the correct build. He told me that my country needed people like me.
    I told him that I belonged to no one except for my god and that I would go into science and make scientific discoveries for the betterment of everyone.
    He laughed and told me that the military was years ahead. I told him that unlike them I would not hoard knowledge.

• Violence is wrong

I suppose you're talking about actual war, Not metaphorical wars like the war on Christmas, Or war on truth. Real wars result in suffering and bloodshed. It doesn't matter what the justifications are. The results speak for themselves. Imagine two bullies fighting in the school yard, Both sides rightfully deserve to be punished.

• Good vs evil

And after that there were no just wars.