• Water is racist!

Water is racist, Because it rains considerably less in many parts of Africa then any other place. This is proof that water is racist! And, If you disagree with me, Then you're a racist, Sexist, Loser! And, You're a fascist! Change my mind!

Btw, R/woosh. If you're think this comment is real, Then you're stupid.

• Water killed my family (they are white)

I hate water, It killed my family. Apparently its because "I put to much cyanide in their water" But I think 6. 4 oz of cyanide is perfectly fine for human consumption I mean, Come on people, It's just common sense, Water is heavily and extreamly racist (plus Epstien didn't kill himself)

• Water do be racist

Check your privilege because water kills black people and not white people though! White people die of natural things like old age and cancer while black people get shot and die from water consumption. If you disagree you are an inconsiderate jerk and probably think that oxygen isn't racist either.

• Water is a racist murderer.

Litterally every single black person who has died has drinked water at some point. Coincidence? I think not. Water lures its victims by hyponitizing them into wanting to drink it. And when they do they die. The time it takes for them to die can vary. Some die two days later and some die 80 years later. But they all die eventually. And thats because of water. I rest my case.

• Yes tis racist my d u d e s a n d d u d e t s

Flipity flopity hop off my PrOpErTy tis Racist yes water. This is the words of the might hippo who was the king of the bopping sayed boop boop kill that hoop witch is bad and racist because water sayed Nascar sucks wich we all know is the only true Race. So water sucks and tis racist.

• Water is racist

It suppports the separation of wet and dry people. And the wet people always get discriminated because of their high hydroxication. So water is indeed racist. The next point is that water makes your skin shiny, By reflecting the light stronger then dry skin. This means a wet person looks like a weird shaped light bulb. And this is a reason for hate and discrimination too.

• f**k yeah it

Is water is clear and clear is basically white so yeah water is racist (so is dirty water aka black people water) only white people drink clear water so that mean only black people can drink dirty water its common sense people get with the program. . . .

• It depends on the color

White water is always racist. Black and brown water can't ever be racist because they don't have any power. I once saw a glass of tap water hold a KKK rally. Well water are a bunch of inbred hicks. Bottled water grew up with water privilege. Lake water is dirty but not racist. Ocean water is always salty so don't get it mad.

• Water Is A Sign of Slavery

When slaves where transported to America what were they transported on? Boats! What are boats made of wood. Where does wood come from? Trees! Where do trees get their energy? The sun! That must get really hot and what cools people down? Pools! What's in pools? Water! Checkmate liberals, Get owned!

• It caused the Civil War

Water is the most racist thing ever because white water i. E milk is good for you. While black water is dirty and unhealthy. Not just that but water is deadly to Africans and not white people so that is another reason. The entire reason the south in America 1800's thought that black people were bad because of water which caused the Civil War.

• Water isn't racist.

To those turdheads who really think water is racist, Water is created well before humanity. Racism is a human term. Water hasn't been conceptually changed all to the tip of all atoms ever, So it cannot be racist.

No one "made" water. Water is created by mother nature. If there is flood in Europe and droughts in Africa you can't say it is racist because temperate and cool regions tends to have more precipitation than tropical regions.

• Yeah I know this is satire just commenting for fun.

If a person from Africa moved to London and it started raining, Would the water avoid them and only fall on the white people? No, It would rain on everyone the same. Same with a white person in Africa. This debunks Knight_Dragon's argument. Know it's a joke again just posting for fun

• This is so dumb that we start personifying non-sentimental objects.

Why don’t we say we are racists as long as we are alive? Why don’t you say commit suicide or be a racist. There will always be another race that we left out. It’s impossible to say that you are not a racist. By being alive, You are being racist to all the other races. Exactly, These statements are as dumb as saying water is racist. I suggest that you stop taking racism to somewhere where it becomes a joke.

• Naw nigga it aint

Water aint no color or discriminatory cuz it clear like water and if it was racist we would of known cuz people like Malcolm X and Martin luther king would of told us it was racist and last i checked all black folks like jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and barak Obama drink water so it aint can't be racist