• It's absolutely racist

White chocolate is racist because it is more delicious than dark chocolate and therefore another way of white supremacy.

Demonstrating white supremacy through candy has got to be the most ruthless form of racism there is. Teaching our children from young age that white is the superior color in every way.

• Just Plain Chocolate

Leave white and dark out of my chocolate. Why can't we all just be chocolate? Chocolate is chocolate. When you start adding "labels" and "colors" to your chocolate you just perpetuate racism of chocolate. People start taking sides and then you end up on debate dot org with this crap. . .

• Are white or dark foods in general "racist"?

The only reason why white chocolate is white is because it's mostly made with cream and cocoa fat. This has nothing to do with White people, Nor was white chocolate made with the intent of offending someone's ethnicity.

If you honestly believe white chocolate to be "racist", You might as well say that "all food is racist" because "it comes in colors".

• No it isn't.

This is just ridiculous. It is like asking "Is calling the colour of a car black or white racist? " It is just a colour. People that think it is racist are just looking for conflict and are trying to create issues out of thin air. I really am afraid that that one day peoples sensitivity will lead to the downfall of society.

• No, White chocolate is not racist!

This is beyond ridiculous! Food of any kind cannot be racist. I am a white woman, I love white chocolate, And I love other kinds of chocolate, As well. The color of a certain food does not make it racist, And the color of one's skin cannot make them racist. As far as a person being racist, It's their words and their actions, Not their skin color, And definitely not the kinds of foods they like. Seriously, Why all of a sudden is everything in this world labeled racist? It's ridiculous, People! Get over it!

• No, It’s not freaking racist

It’s chocolate. First we call soap dispensers racist, Now we are calling chocolate racist? Really? Just enjoy food and leave politics out of delicious food. Soon I bet, They be a debate on “Are water molecules racist? ” I mean c’mon, We live in modern time, We know better than this.

Posted by: Idle
  • White chocolate is not racist.

Saying, "I am white" is not a racist comment. Saying, "You are bad at something because you're white" is a racist comment. We are just stating that it is the color white.

Also, You are not meaning it in a racist way.

I don't know what else to write. :)

• White chocolate isn't racist

Why would you think that somebody or something is racist just because of color. I am white and I am not racist. Anything that is white or any other color can be either racist or not racist. It depends on individual. It is dumb to think that somebody is racist because of skin color. In fact thinking somebody has some personality because of skin color or race is racist.

• My opinion on topic

No white choclate is the colour that the choclate is. There is no sign or direct way to deem it racist, By calling it by its colour is not a racist way its like dark choclate that isn't racist unless i called in ni%#er choclate.
    . . . . .

• This is literally one of the dumbest arguments ever.

Read the heading. You people need to get a life and debate something interesting. It's like asking if snow is racist. Or if the White House is racist. Adjectives are adjectives. Get your head out of the freaking gutter, People. Seriously. I can't believe I wasted my time typing this argument.

• White Chocolate is NOT racist

White Chocolate is not racist because it's intention and usage is not in a racist demeanour. The reason why White Chocolate is white is that of the composition of the ingredients made to make White Chocolate. Besides, Even if there was a usage of white food colouring it likely would just be used to differentiate between the chocolate.

This also leads me to my next point, White chocolate is not racist because a "color" in itself cannot be racist. Think of a chess board, It's white and black and is there intention to be racist? No.

So that is why I personally believe that White Chocolate is not racist.