• Its very well real

I live in wyoming on a ranch. Many people say well you never meet anyone from wyoming and the main reasion why is we don't like people at all. So don't come mess with us we all have Guns. And the truth is we are glad you guys think its fake beacuse we don't want you around

• Wyoming is real

Come on, They have one of America’s most famous national parks, Yellowstone, Which includes the famous Old Faithful geyser. Yellowstone is the oldest national park as well. Grand Teton National Park is in Wyoming too. Wyoming also has Jackson Hole, A famous skiing destination. If you really want to know what state is fake, It’s Iowa. The government made it up so there could be exactly 50 states and if Puerto Rico becomes a state, The government will announce that Iowa is fake.

• I live there!

Hey disbelivers, Wyoming is real! Although it is very empty, There are a few towns there. I don't know why every one says it isn't real. If you still think it isn't, Drive there and see what it is. It is Wyoming, Not the sea or a big black hole O. K. People? !

• Garfield said so.

Garfield told me Wyoming wasn't real, So Wyoming isn't real. We all know Garfield can never lie and is our lord and savior. Why would Garfield lie to us? He wouldn't. He is god. He would never lie. We should all believe Garfield all the time. This is why Wyoming clearly isn't real.

Note: Vermont also isn't real.

• What is Wyoming?

Is that the ninth planet? Or is this some exoplanet? From the picture, We can see that this is rectangular. Why? Is this the picture of the capital of Wyoming? Or is the planet itself a rectangular prism? Heck, It is as obscure as the exoplanet named X-3890C! You joking?

• The hell is that

Of course its not why would it be, I don't even know waht it is go away I don't know you alien freak I swear to god you don't know what youre talkin about in my flat earth go away you are so god damn wrong, You need jesus right now

• It is a Minecraft chunk error

It is merely a chunk from Minecraft that has not loaded in yet. It may come into existence later in the lifetime of this country but currently, It is using McDonald's WiFi. I project it coming into existence in around five hundred to one thousand years. Before that, It will be considered fake.

• I live in Wyoming

Ever heard of Cheyenne frontier days its in Cheyenne Wyoming. Also SEE the map! It is a square the is mostly empty. There is Estas park in it. For heaven sake it’s not a conspiracy theory. So LOOK at the map its far more real then a flat earth. Idiots

• It aint existent

Anyone who say it exist is government agent who want we to bellieve in wyoming
    when you go their, Government wipes your memory so you won't freek about the hole in the midle of usa.
    Trust mee. It fake. It is fake. Anyone who say it exist is government agent

• Wyoming was created by Witness Protection to lie to people who live there believing they live in Wyoming but they actually are under the protection.

Another theory is that it is a chunk error and once you have entered that chunk error, You will be ripped apart of be teleported to Canada, With down syndrome, Naked and confused in the middle of Quebec. I have tried it and i am one of the few survivors that have lived to tell the story of such a phenomenon. This is a cause from the ancient being called Khorne in which his ambiguous yet analysing gaze in which with his foreshadowing arm, He would throw bubbles of pure dark energy and Wyoming is the most purest form. Or it could be a costco.

• Wyoming was a potential future update valve intended to release

Like I straight up went there and there is just missing textures and error signs, You check your console and error messages plague it. In conclusion Wyoming was a potential update for America but didn't quite make it through the development phase and was scrapped last second and as such Wyoming in reality is an untextured and under developed filler state

• Wyoming is Actually Ohio 2

Wyoming is actually Ohio's much anticipated sequel but after the gofund me reached its goal it took all the profits and left us with a shitty half assed Ohio ripoff called Wyoming, So actually Wyoming is Ohio 2 and not Wyoming at all but it didn't live up to the expectations of basically nothing and corn and so they called it Wyoming as Ohio's shitty spinoff

• No, It's not.

Wyoming is a fictional state located in the United States of America created by the author Neville Astley. In his book "Harry Poter and the Glow-In-The-Dark Poop Sock", Wyoming is referred to as "scrumptious" and "cronchy", And stated as a location that contains a high density of 4.

Recently, There have been rumors circulating on the internet, Claiming Wyoming is real. However, Despite these rumors, Wyoming has yet to exist.