• Its very well real

I live in wyoming on a ranch. Many people say well you never meet anyone from wyoming and the main reasion why is we don't like people at all. So don't come mess with us we all have Guns. And the truth is we are glad you guys think its fake beacuse we don't want you around

• Wyoming is real

Come on, They have one of America’s most famous national parks, Yellowstone, Which includes the famous Old Faithful geyser. Yellowstone is the oldest national park as well. Grand Teton National Park is in Wyoming too. Wyoming also has Jackson Hole, A famous skiing destination. If you really want to know what state is fake, It’s Iowa. The government made it up so there could be exactly 50 states and if Puerto Rico becomes a state, The government will announce that Iowa is fake.

• I live there!

Hey disbelivers, Wyoming is real! Although it is very empty, There are a few towns there. I don't know why every one says it isn't real. If you still think it isn't, Drive there and see what it is. It is Wyoming, Not the sea or a big black hole O. K. People? !

• There is no way

I thought Wyoming was just a Joke I can't believe that some people believe it is actually real like have you actually been to this Wyoming? I don't think so, I believe it's just an illusion for the people so they don't need to worry about space in America sadly you can't disprove something's existence thus I can't prove it to you.

• If they say it on television, It must be true!

Garfield said its not real, And i trust garfield and his show he is very smart and his brain is so big that when the brain is expansion, I don't know what to type anymore, I mean what else? Anyways, Garfield knows what he's saying, Garfield knows if its real, And has proof

• f**k no it isn't

If Wyoming were a real f***ing state, Then where are all the people from Wyoming? Obviously not real. Have YOU met someone from Wyoming? No? Then it's a chunk error, Most likely. How do I know this? I almost stumbled into the chunk error on a walk. I ended up looking into the void that day. It looked back

• I tried to go there

Emphasis on the tried part. Me and my family tried to go there for a fun vacation, But when we got there, It was just a massive hole that fed into the void. It was extremely disappointing because we spent straight hours in the car, Only to have to turn around when we were almost there and head all the way.

• No no no

No You will need to make observations of all three liquids for your Life in Different Environments WS
    You will want to include information about evidence of life at each station.
    You will need to make observations of all three liquids for your Life in Different Environments WS

• It just can't be real

Like dude lets be honest here, Ther eis absolutely no way wyoming is real, I don't have any proof but i can tell you that its not real at all, I never saw it and i think its pretty funny that other people agree with me, So i am pretty glad to express my opinion with the public and no wyoming is not real

• Chunk Error Simply

It's a chunk error dkuvhiubviudfuivbfaubvadfiubvuidf vuiadfbviuadf bviuadfb viubfd viuafbd vuibdf viuabdf iuvabdf iuvbadfuiv adfuiv adfuibv iuafbv iua bdfiuvb dfiuvb iadfub viuadfbv iuabf ivuabdf iuvab dfuivb adfiub vuiabdf iuvb dfiuvb dfaiuvb iadfub viuadf bivubf adiubvuadfi bviadfb ivuabdf vuiadf viudf baiuvbadf iuv badfvb adfvu adfiavb adfiubv iuadfbv iuadfb viuadf bviubadfvb adfiuvb adfiubv iadfub

• Wyoming is a Chunk Error

Wyoming is clearly a chunk error. Normally the area is shared by Montana, Idaho, Nebraska and the Dakotas. Though there was a chunk error and that is how we got Wyoming. Also birds clearly aren't real, But they are government drones. You all have been lied to by the lizard people.

• It just isn't

I listened to Garfield, Our lord, And savior. He is the one true god, And if anyone ever says that he is just a comic must be burned at the stake for their crimes against humanity. I will never visit a place that doesn't exist. You can't divide zero by zero.

• Wyoming is fake news

Wyoming is not real! The U. S. Has 50 states. They are: Alabama
    Alaska
    Arizona
    Arkansas
    California
    Colorado
    Connecticut
    Delaware
    Florida
    Georgia
    Hawaii
    Idaho
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Kentucky
    Louisiana
    Maine
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Mississippi
    Missouri
    Montana
    Nebraska
    Nevada
    New Hampshire
    New Jersey
    New Mexico
    New York
    North Carolina
    North Dakota
    Ohio
    Oklahoma
    Oregon
    Pennsylvania
    Puerto Rico
    Rhode Island
    South Carolina
    South Dakota
    Tennessee
    Texas
    Utah
    Vermont
    Virginia
    Washington
    West Virginia
    Wisconsin

Do I see Wyoming on this list? No! The media lies to you when they say Wyoming is a state.