• I live there!

Hey disbelivers, Wyoming is real! Although it is very empty, There are a few towns there. I don't know why every one says it isn't real. If you still think it isn't, Drive there and see what it is. It is Wyoming, Not the sea or a big black hole O. K. People? !

• Wyoming is real

Come on, They have one of America’s most famous national parks, Yellowstone, Which includes the famous Old Faithful geyser. Yellowstone is the oldest national park as well. Grand Teton National Park is in Wyoming too. Wyoming also has Jackson Hole, A famous skiing destination. If you really want to know what state is fake, It’s Iowa. The government made it up so there could be exactly 50 states and if Puerto Rico becomes a state, The government will announce that Iowa is fake.

• Its very well real

I live in wyoming on a ranch. Many people say well you never meet anyone from wyoming and the main reasion why is we don't like people at all. So don't come mess with us we all have Guns. And the truth is we are glad you guys think its fake beacuse we don't want you around

• I live in Wyoming

Ever heard of Cheyenne frontier days its in Cheyenne Wyoming. Also SEE the map! It is a square the is mostly empty. There is Estas park in it. For heaven sake it’s not a conspiracy theory. So LOOK at the map its far more real then a flat earth. Idiots

• Garfield said so.

Garfield told me Wyoming wasn't real, So Wyoming isn't real. We all know Garfield can never lie and is our lord and savior. Why would Garfield lie to us? He wouldn't. He is god. He would never lie. We should all believe Garfield all the time. This is why Wyoming clearly isn't real.

Note: Vermont also isn't real.

• It is a Minecraft chunk error

It is merely a chunk from Minecraft that has not loaded in yet. It may come into existence later in the lifetime of this country but currently, It is using McDonald's WiFi. I project it coming into existence in around five hundred to one thousand years. Before that, It will be considered fake.

• The hell is that

Of course its not why would it be, I don't even know waht it is go away I don't know you alien freak I swear to god you don't know what youre talkin about in my flat earth go away you are so god damn wrong, You need jesus right now

• What is Wyoming?

Is that the ninth planet? Or is this some exoplanet? From the picture, We can see that this is rectangular. Why? Is this the picture of the capital of Wyoming? Or is the planet itself a rectangular prism? Heck, It is as obscure as the exoplanet named X-3890C! You joking?

• There is no way

I thought Wyoming was just a Joke I can't believe that some people believe it is actually real like have you actually been to this Wyoming? I don't think so, I believe it's just an illusion for the people so they don't need to worry about space in America sadly you can't disprove something's existence thus I can't prove it to you.

• If they say it on television, It must be true!

Garfield said its not real, And i trust garfield and his show he is very smart and his brain is so big that when the brain is expansion, I don't know what to type anymore, I mean what else? Anyways, Garfield knows what he's saying, Garfield knows if its real, And has proof

• f**k no it isn't

If Wyoming were a real f***ing state, Then where are all the people from Wyoming? Obviously not real. Have YOU met someone from Wyoming? No? Then it's a chunk error, Most likely. How do I know this? I almost stumbled into the chunk error on a walk. I ended up looking into the void that day. It looked back

• I tried to go there

Emphasis on the tried part. Me and my family tried to go there for a fun vacation, But when we got there, It was just a massive hole that fed into the void. It was extremely disappointing because we spent straight hours in the car, Only to have to turn around when we were almost there and head all the way.

• No no no

No You will need to make observations of all three liquids for your Life in Different Environments WS
    You will want to include information about evidence of life at each station.
    You will need to make observations of all three liquids for your Life in Different Environments WS