• That website needs to go

They are the most dishonest website I have seen. Totally unbalanced, far right, intolerant, pro-authoritarian website I have seen. There are Fundamentalists constantly trying to impose their views. There are idiot partisanists, particularly republicans spewing their propaganda. I hate the whole arrogance of the website. It seriously needs to be taken off of the internet. I wish, but hey freedom of speech even gives idiots a voice. And why not, those morons will never make it in the real world, let the babies have their bottles.

• Rag magazine news

Yahoo news is just as same as buying one of those rag magazine at the check out counter like star and national enquiremmmmmbggvf vgffdgdfggfdrfhrf bvtbb tbb tyrtg b btrv vb ty rb rtb b bgtd df b vddfvb vxcd fr v b gt b b b g gb v bvb

• Know-nothings can't answer questions accurately.

Most of the people answering the questions have no expertise or even a very good education. Therefore, the answers are crsp. If each question was organized by subject and then answered by a person with real knowledge of the subject, but just an opinion based on subjective experience, then yahoo answers would not be garbage. And to the doofus who says yahoo answers is "right-wing- you are hopelessly clueless.

• Donald Trump 2016

All they do is show negative article one after another and rarely cover anything good. This last few weeks he has spoken on the economy and security and very little coverage! These liberals will still be posting Hillary's got a poll lead when Trump is the President or better yet they will still be trying to blame former President Bush!

• Yes, It is

I have the Yahoo Newsroom App, And too many articles are poorly written, And have slanted views. A lot of the articles cast the Right and people with Right wing views in a negative light rather than look at events or people in a wholistic, Unbiased manner. They also claim to condemn hate while sponsoring hateful articles. Please bring back real journalism.

• Three Words Needed

See above, T h e r e i s g a r b a g e e v e r y w h e r e o n t h is w e b p a g e t o t h e p o i n t o f

• No doubt about it

I try to give credit and be fair, But there is little doubt that Yahoo! News is pretty biased and bad. Numerous articles have missing or not-up-to-date information, And there is admittedly a Left leaning bias. I prefer news to be up to date, Factual, And bias free. The comments section sometimes has better info than Yahoo news itself.

• It sucks I mean like really it sucks

It sucks because Yahoo is garbage because google is better because yahoo sucks dickit sucks because Yahoo is garbage because google is better because yahoo sucks dickit sucks because Yahoo is garbage because google is better because yahoo sucks dickit sucks because Yahoo is garbage because google is better because yahoo sucks dick

• Is yahoo garbage

Yes, Yahoo is so full of BS, The stories are ridiculous instigator of violence, And riots between race and politics, Only write up of what could cause even more walls of despair for the human race. Due to me commenting on there stories. I was removed from the site, After watching the irrational riots and fighting amongst the people of the USA, Yahoo continued to fuel the fires and was wrong in so many ways

• Yahoo is Garbage

Just read their Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit, Lies, Lies, Lies, Written by lazy ass morons who don't investigate or verify, But editorialize with a communist/ socialist/ demented persuasion. Any article Yahoo puts out is politically slanted, Uneducated, Ignorant, Dopey, Disingenuous, And without substance. They attack those who seek the truth. Just an insecure bunch of incompetent buffoons, Pretending to be subject matter experts.

• It has its uses

There are some idiots on there for sure, but sometimes you actually get useful answers to questions. And it can be really convenient too for anyone who has a Yahoo account. It's not that bad, although it can be frustrating to deal with with all the trolls and also people answering just to get points.