• Not exactly referring to laws, But society.

More and more often, Universities will accept more women then men just because they are women (especially women of color), Even if they have lower test scores.
    Rape according to feminism can extend to making a women feel uncomfortable just by making eye contact with her, Causing baseless accusations that ruin the man's life, And nothing will happen to the woman. It's Ridiculous.

• Feminism vs Men

A typical feminist fight:

Feminist --- we want equality - Mentos aren't gender equal. 'Mentos' should be called 'Womentos' (ha more like superiority)
    Man --- Neveeerrrrrrrrr! We will never give in to 21st Century feminism - basically extremism - You want a scrap, Huh?
    Feminist --- You can't punch a women.

• Q w e

Q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k lz x c v b n m q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n

• Defeinetly yes 100%

This is very true because a simpe rape acusation wil RUIN the life of a man. Everybody wil beleve the women for no reson. Men prety much NEVER win custdy of the kids and it s redicilous. Something thats also redicilous is the word needed for posting an opinion bye

• It’s absolutely unfair!

Women are human therefore they are fallible. Mental illness knows no gender boundaries. I fear innocent men going to prison in U. S. States that do away with the statute of limitations for rape. I can’t even bring myself to approach a woman at all due to overbroad crime definitions in my U. S. State

• Am I missing something?

Um. . . I really don't have a lot to say, But I'm pretty sure the opposite is the case. Most laws favor men. Unless something changed within the past hundreds of years, Men are stronger and were presumed to be smarter until the 1930s or 20s. If the tide has changed, It's because these days, Women are hired because they're women. People hire them primarily because they don't want to be called sexist.

• I am taking my family and moving to outer space.

I am not speaking for or against the legal system favoring one gender more than the other because frankly I'm not a lawyer, Nor do I work in legislation or in government( and thank goodness for that! That stuff is complicated, And nobody is ever happy with the decisions you make! My cortisol levels would probably have caused me a heart attack by now if that was the case! ). I do think we live in a time however where men and women alike have a habit of talking out of their asses; ' life is unfair and men suck' or 'life is unfair and women suck'. How about this. We split the world in half, Men on one side, Women on the other and we all slowly die out due to a lack of procreation. I honestly don't have a horse in this race. I just think large portions of the people debating the men vs women topic in the western world should put their pitchforks down and go take a chill pill. If you felt I spoke out of my posterior you are of course entitled to your opinion, And I respect that good sir, Or lady. In return I shall give you my indifference and a tip of my hat. Good day to you!