• Yeetus is a fetus

True statenebt we have here, It is good (thats what she said) I have problems with my life so help me please haha I am great in my own ways just like everyone else. . . But i am special so haters are gonna hate. Have fun doing your homework woohoo ok bye

• Jsw kwsks jsj

Njdanefw wvwonj rtah;j j ue jkhfg khjerhodfjl fl jlkefs hfs d uirg ij ljwilwwe ilij ew ew iqeiw ipewi irwe iorwerio oirrreie ioreio er iore ireioio erio reio erio ri ore iori roei or ioerio reio eroier io rio ri ore oireo ier oiei orere oi oire ioerio re e

• Kids should have more homework to learn faster.

You should have more homework to learn more so you can get a job more easily and you also can try different jobs, too. You can also get even smarter by going to more than one college. You also can go to trade school to learn a lot more than college and you can get a lot of money too if you get a really important job.

• Homework is amazing

Because the homework make us smart and the homework make us learn more and of we don't have homework and they will just play video game and the video game damage the brain and the homework us amazing and that is because of the homework makes you smart and the homework help you to be smart

• Homework increases your social life

Children should have more homework because it helps your social life. Kids these days are getting smarter. When/if you apply for college the competiton will overwhelm you. Its more important to have more homework prepared, because they get smarter by increasing homework. Also, you dont need to be so lazy with yourself because homework was made for YOU to get an educataion and for you not to do it and your still complaining about things shouldnt be how it works because work as hard as they can just to get a job or to go to college even, and they just BARLEY make it. Get up and stop complaining about the homewoork you dont even do. Nobody cares if you dont ike it, do it anyway for the sake of education.

• Children should have more homework

Because it helps with the social life because when you are at a store you need to Calculate the price of a strip of bubble gum or a bag of gummy worms or gummy bears to find the price out so you can pay for it with your money. THANKYOU!

• It is great

It gbe evh fv ejvbvd jdf vevj eavj evj vjw bkjvew vekfjv nvwehj rvnevjk v ekve vnve vnf v v v v v v v v v v djv ekvj vej vkhve nrhe gjh e vjvh ebnvjvveh vnevjeh vne vvn bv bvs v dbvs db sb cs sb sbcdscsdcv df

• Homework is good

If we do a homework we can review something that we learn at the school.
    So I think homework is good for children.
    I love homework.
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like I like homework.

• I love homework

I LOVE HOMEWORK I LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORK I LOVE HOMEWORK I LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKvI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKvI LOVE HOMEWORKI LOVE HOMEWORKvvI LOVE HOMEWORK

• Increase in grades

Kids these days are getting smarter and smarter. When/if you apply for a college, the competition will overwhelm you. And that just makes sense! Like seriously as years pass, kids become smarter, and it's important to prepare your kids for that by increasing homework! So, I vote YES for homework.

• Students should not have homework

Did you know too much homework can make students feel stressed? Do you feel that it is not fair when you always have loads of homework? My name is Emma McCloud and I think that students should not have homework. Students could get stressed and stress is bad for your body. Please read my article/essay to see if you agree.

Kids might have extra activities so they won't have time for homework. Kids might have church and their family might be very religious. They might go to church without doing their homework and when they get home they won't have time to complete it. Kids might have extra curricular activities. Their club could start at 4:00 and end at 6:00. They would not have a lot of time because of things you have to do at home like chores. There might be kids that need extra help and they go to this place every evening so if you have homework you would have to do a lot of work.

You should do all of your work at school. You might have a long hard day at school and have loads of homework. When you get home you might decide to rest for just a little bit. Then the next morning you would remember that you would have homework and you wouldn't finish it. Don't you want to be able to go home and forget about school. You might have an E. O. G. One day and you might have homework. Ask yourself would you want to have homework that night.

If you get too much homework you could get rushed. You might get homework in all 6 periods and they are all due the next day. You would get rushed and you probably might not do a good job on the homework assignments. You could get regular homework in all classes and a big project. You could forget you have a project until the night before it is due and not get any of your regular homework done. Then your teacher would get upset and you would get a punishment.

• Really? ! You’ve got to be kidding me!

I can’t believe there is someone who would question whether kids should have more homework or not. NOOO! Kids and teens(especially teens) already have at least seven hours of a school day! For highschoolers, We get at least three hours of it a night! For a lot of people, It’s at least five, And that’s absurd! Trust me, As an honors level freshman student, The last thing I want to do when I get home is homework. I’m (and just about everyone else I know) is exhausted by the end of the day. It’s actually unhealthy to have excessive amounts of homework becuase of how much stress it causes. It also decreases the amount of excercise you get a day greatly! (Watch me be 300 lbs when I leave high school lmao) You should have a balanced life, And with too much homework, You’re not as social with your family and friends, Most importantly your family. So for those of you saying it increases your social life, You are certainly wrong, Becuase it would be nice to call my best friend more often (who lives in France), But oh wait I can’t becuase of the limited time I have to actually have a personal conversation with another human being. Smh

• It is bad

The task creates anxiety and stress. According to data of the School Community, 32% of the children dedicate more than two hours to homework. The Spanish Society of Psychiatry reported a few years ago that 10% of children suffer from stress and anxiety as a result of leading a life too hectic and too many academic responsibilities. Some of them should be treated with anxiolytics and antidepressants. Unfortunately, there are thousands of failed students for not doing homework, and since 1989 there are several studies that show that students learn better in classes than by themselves at home. That's when we use the large amount of the company (PISA) that shows that the macroevolution that measures the knowledge of fifteen-year-old students in the world, the report makes one thing clear: that to spend more than four hours a week doing homework it is clearly ineffective and has hardly any positive results in the final results. At least in the case of high school students. The average of the OECD countries is five hours a week. They need to disconnect, but the task load is so great that they hardly have time to do what they like. The majority of the families that she receives in her cabinet point out that almost every day they meet at eleven o'clock at night helping their children to do their homework. That does not benefit absolutely anyone and less the child, says Mercedes Pacheco, the director of the psycho-pedagogical cabinet (related to science that studies the mental processes, sensations, perceptions and behavior of the human being, in relation to the physical environment and social that surrounds it) INGENIO, in San Fernando. It is a very common complaint in parents with children from six years. The amount of homework that teachers send home.

• It is bad

The task creates anxiety and stress. According to data of the School Community, 32% of the children dedicate more than two hours to homework. The Spanish Society of Psychiatry reported a few years ago that 10% of children suffer from stress and anxiety as a result of leading a life too hectic and too many academic responsibilities. Some of them should be treated with anxiolytics and antidepressants. Unfortunately, there are thousands of failed students for not doing homework, and since 1989 there are several studies that show that students learn better in classes than by themselves at home. That's when we use the large amount of the company (PISA) that shows that the that measures the knowledge of fifteen-year-old students in the world, the report makes one thing clear: that to spend more than four hours a week doing homework it is clearly ineffective and has hardly any positive results in the final results. At least in the case of high school students. The average of the OECD countries is five hours a week. They need to disconnect, but the task load is so great that they hardly have time to do what they like. The majority of the families that she receives in her cabinet point out that almost every day they meet at eleven o'clock at night helping their children to do their homework. That does not benefit absolutely anyone and less the child, says Mercedes Pacheco, the director of the psycho-pedagogical cabinet (related to science that studies the mental processes, sensations, perceptions and behavior of the human being, in relation to the physical environment and social that surrounds it) INGENIO, in San Fernando. It is a very common complaint in parents with children from six years. The amount of homework that teachers send home.

• Homework is stressing

Homework can acumulate so much it stresses me out or sometimes it is just projects in all most every class. Another thing is that homework can be so confusing since it could be something not covered in class. Also it can be something way to advanced for you and they are worth too much in your GPA

• Homework creates stress and anxiety.

Homework creates anxiety and stress. According to data of the School Community, 32% of the children dedicate more than two hours to homework. The Spanish Society of Psychiatry reported a few years ago that 10% of children suffer from stress and anxiety as a result of leading a life too hectic and too many academic responsibilities. Some of them should be treated with anxiolytics and antidepressants. Unfortunately, there are thousands of failed students for not doing homework, and since 1989 there are several studies that show that students learn better in classes than by themselves at home. That's when we use the large amount of the company (PISA) that shows that the macroevolution that measures the knowledge of fifteen-year-old students in the world, the report makes one thing clear: that to spend more than four hours a week doing homework it is clearly ineffective and has hardly any positive results in the final results. At least in the case of high school students. The average of the OECD countries is five hours a week. They need to disconnect, but the task load is so great that they hardly have time to do what they like. The majority of the families that she receives in her cabinet point out that almost every day they meet at eleven o'clock at night helping their children to do their homework. That does not benefit absolutely anyone and less the child, says Mercedes Pacheco, the director of the psycho-pedagogical cabinet (related to science that studies the mental processes, sensations, perceptions and behavior of the human being, in relation to the physical environment and social that surrounds it) INGENIO, in San Fernando. It is a very common complaint in parents with children from six years. The amount of homework that teachers send home.

• It increases stress.

Lots of homework increases stress which means it is hard for daily life and it would make it harder to learn. Also it decreases social life because kids would be stuck inside instead of outside making friends. Also kids work all day anyway. They go to school and then finally get to go home and they have to do more work. BOO HOMEWORK!!

• Its Bad For You And Me

In a recent study, 56% of students was a leading cause of stress and 72% of parents said that homework was a leading cause of household stress. According to the US Department of Education, 40 or more precent of low-income schools don't get their fair share of educational resources. Don't stay up doing homework and research ways to tell your teacher to stop assigning homework.

• Homework is dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dumb. Aint nobody like them homework. You messed up up if you like homework and if you dont like homework the you a normal kid. Homework is like super dumb and aint nobody like that. Things that are also dumb is reading and school and that kind of stuff yall

• Hello, I am John Banks from CCB News. I believe that giving children more school home work is completely absurd and should not be done.

Giving children school homework drives them away from other important activities like after schools sports and activities. Homework is also, very unpopular among any child and does not serve much purpose since you can always just learn it in school. In conclusion, school homework should not be give to children. Thank you for reading this comment. This is John Banks, signing off. NOW DAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>