• They will be able to get around faster

Think of it, You would NEVER have to pay for your child to ride the school bus again. Just think of how much money you would save. So I say YES! Now, LET'S GET THE MAJORITY SIDE ON YES! And trust me, If some people go on the no side I totally understand because of the whole child safety thing.

• The roads would be safer

Think about how much could be done. Roads would be safer. 10 year olds are super cautious, And it would be safer. Parents would have less stress and could get more stuff done. That is why young children should be able to safely drive a car on the road legally.

• NOOOO that would be a disaster

I don't trust 16 year olds on the road why would I trust someone who can't even reach the pedals that also has a cell phone. With how we are letting children have phones younger & younger. To let them behind the wheel that early would be a disaster waiting to happen.

• Um, NO. Ten-year old brains need a little more time.

If you look in psychology, Ten year old brains ARE NOT FULLY DEVELOPED! I personally think that until you have a fully developed brain, You should not be doing something as dangerous as driving. I mean, Lots and lots of people die every year driving, So letting ten year old drive would increase that number drastically.

• This would be a disaster

Teens are already much more at risk to get into an accident then the general population. Ten-year-olds would make the issue twenty times worse. Many 10-year-olds are too short to even press the gas pedals. If they could reach the pedals, They would almost certainly get into an accident. Roads would become dangerous to the point that most people would stop driving altogether.

• NO! No kids driving!

It is not safe for any kid to be on the road. I mean most 10-year-olds are not even studying ratios yet (just an example). Kids could sometimes make rash, Unsafe decisions on the road and cause an accident. So I say no, No 10-year-olds driving on the road.

>