• No more delusions in society,

Because you are either born a male or a female. Trannies are not valid and never will be. The stupid argument that you are born into a male body but with a female brain is invalid, Because the brain HAS NO gender, The brain adapts the influence of people with the same gender in society and starts acting like that. For example, When you are born a male and you turn 6, You are gonna see boys wear boy clothing, Play boy sports, And all the other boy things, Your brain adapts that boyish influence and you start acting like a real male your entire life from your birth sex. Trannies are not valid and never will be.
    Good riddance. Heterosexuality>homosexuality.
    Heterosexuality brings kids the right way with a man and a woman making love. It brings balance to society and doesn't ruin families. Heterosexuality above all is natural. Homosexuality is unnatural, Brings aids, Ruins families and is causing chaos right now in society. Trannies make it worse. No, You aren't born transgender, It is a choice made based by personal delusions of the mind, Perversions and most of all. Gender dysphoria which is a mental illness. Transgenderism should not be pushed onto kids nor on everyone else. We will not be forced to date trannies. A woman cannot identify as a victim when she consented to sex with a man. Logicphobes will deny facts and you know what? We purge heretics who want to destabilize our society. LGBT are all invalid perverted bigots. Whatever the case, If you think trannies are normal, You need to get your facts STRAIGHT. Trannies are basically gay. Why? Trans men are delusional women. Trans women are delusional men. Feminazis and other degenerate retards are invalid. Your so called "arguments" have 0 evidence. While science has proven only two genders/two sexes exist. No, Not every feeling is natural because our minds can lie to us, Like gay being wrong, Yet some claim it's right, Degeneracy like that can no longer be tolerated. Yeah, No, Heterosexuality is natural and we, The majority love it, LGBT will be erased for attempting to rewrite everything and fabricate lies of homosexuality being right. Homosexuality is unnatural, Wrong and brings diseases. Therefore, No it is absolutely not possible to be transgender for no one is born that way. Only delusional people with a mental disorder become that and they become hideous. They aren't themselves and are ugly. Think I am transphobic? Well you are wrong. You degenerates are all heterophobes, Truthphobes, Biophobes, Logicphobes, Islamophobes. Labels like cis gender was invented, Fabricated by LGBT bullshit propaganda, Homosexuality will cease to be promoted on tv shows and movies, Trump had it right when he banned trans people from the military and strip them off from healthcare from the LGBT degenerates. I support Liberty, Guns, Quran and Trump. God made men and women, He did not make transgenderism. Offended snowflakes did and they are invalid 100%. LGBT is the work of demons.

• LGBTQ is a propaganda motive to except mental illness

• Lgbt is just another dogma to force people into accepting ANYTHING. Such as is the effective suppression of free speech and forced political correctness.

Any values which are bashed into the population by organisations or govs to push them into a wall and intimidate them to conform to the organisations irrational world views are technically dogma. Dogma is defined by forcing obviously false values or unproven facts into a society and upon its members, And demanding compliance to this bullshit "or else". This includes communism, Nazidom, Veganism, Lgbt, Religious fanatism and forced by the law political correctness. By its very definition political correctness is defined by "being correct in the limits of freedom of speech and goals of the political agenda of the state, As dictated by the state" (aka 1984 orwellian hell on earth) which is a form of censorship which is a main pillar of dictatorship. Every single of these things are tools of dictatorship, And so is the suppression or punishment of free speech.

• Filled with LIES!

Why must people be like that? Now i don't be mean to them but sometimes they go way to far. Scientific proven there are two genders, Male and female. Its NOT right. Lgbtqqiaa2p or whatever it is is in need of inexistence. You don't need to tell everyone you are gay. If you wanna be lgbtqqiaa2p i don't wanna know i can't stop you. It also brings aides. Aides is deadly.

• Brainwash machine called "LGBT" should be banned.

• As a BI person

LGBT has become a cult, Making propaganda. Trying to force kids to be trans or non binary, And continuing to sexualize kids. I would be fine, If they don't sexualize kids force to be trans or lgbt. And shoveling every kid cartoon with LGBT propaganda. Like everyone would be fine, If you guys didn't shovel propaganda in everyone thoats.

• I am sick of it

Its ok if your gay behind close doors etc. But now the LGBT community is trying to infect the media. Cinderella 2021 is what comes to my mind, Sorry but movies like this just makes me want to hate your community even more. I mean i already start hating lgbt after the ecosexual non sense but things like this doesn't make me regret my choice.
    ---
    PS: I support gays, Lesibans and bi's. Not sure about trans because lgbt ruin the meaning of what trans mean.

• It is destroying the culture

It is damaging to children, It is perverted, And a threat to the moral fabric of society. I am sick and tired of seeing this crap shoved down our throats in every new TV show and every other commercial on television. It is even on kids channels. The people behind this should be in prison for grooming/pedophilia.

• Stop the trannies

Trannies are filth. Ignorant and turning the us into a communistic dictatorship. We should put them into camps.
    Trannies are filth. Ignorant and turning the us into a communistic dictatorship. We should put them into camps
    trannies are filth. Ignorant and turning the us into a communistic dictatorship. We should put them into camps

• LGBT Propaganda is made by China to *divide*, Not to create acceptance.

The propaganda was made by China to divide the West.

Extreme division by race, Gender, Sexual orientation, Winning a war against a country where even its military is forced to read about divisive propaganda is going to be so easy.

China supports and tolerates homosexuality, But does not allow propaganda, Or outward celebration of LGBT, Becuase there is *NO POINT IN DOING SO. * - Same goes for Russia.

Nobody comes to like something just by hearing about it for the 100th time, Or seeing that Papa John's changed their logo to a rainbow. This creates more homophobia. Being told that they are bad for thinking differently, Creates *extreme homophobia*.

People should only care about LGBT when they discover that they themselves are gay.

Children love to copy and emulate what they see. You know where I'm going with this.

Don't think good of the large corporations changing their logo to rainbows and being 'welcoming', It's just a ploy to improve their rep.

• There's no such thing.

When people see a change in society they often get scared and maybe think there is some underlying force beyond good, In reality, There is no such thing as LGBT propaganda it's just people who want to be accepted and live normal lives. As for the person on my left, He is quite dumb, Not only does he support Trump but he also promotes the idea that it is "promoted on TV" funny because I almost never see it on TV and it is a rare occurrence. I'm not exactly expecting logic from someone who unironically uses the word snowflake, But let's try. If a person or two people decide they are LGBT how does that affect you? In any way, It doesn't if you get offended by it then I'm sorry but the only snowflake here is you. It is hurting no one if people want to be LGBT and no one is forcing you to be, So why do you care so much?

• America's First Amendment rights

First Amendment states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, Or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, Or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, And to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. " That means people get the freedom to express how they feel and their opinion peacefully. The propaganda isn't against anyone or hurting anyone, And if you are against it, You can just not look at it. Banning the propaganda would be against their First Amendment rights.

• Just because someone feels different that other people doesn't mean you need to degeminate against them

Being different is OK. Have your head of this thing called acceptance. Just because someone likes a different gender than you doesn't mean they have "sinned. " I think it's ok for someone to be a different gender when ever they want or like some other gender anytime. For me myself I am gay and proud of it. I'm also a couple other things but you won't understand them because you don't even have the human decency to be respectful to people like us. You snot filled no good dirt bag person that's filled to the brim with puss and cow manure. You can call me fag when ever you like, I don't GIVE A f**k

• Okay, But why?

They're people too, I don't understand the point of this. It's the same thing as having gender equality.
    If straight people can fall in love, Get married and most importantly, Not be judged for their relationship status, Etc, Why can't anyone of the LGBTQI+ community?
    It isn't fair on their behalf. Transgender people should be embraced as much as straight people are and so should those who identify within the community.
    Someone's sexuality and gender doesn't represent their personality or determines whether you should get to know them or not.
    Along with that, They're isn't anything that associated 'boy-ish' things to 'girl-ish' ones. Learn to accept it.
    I for one, Prefer wearing clothes that are 'boy-ish' and people are used to it, However, No one cares, And it doesn't determine my sexuality. I may be questioning it, However I do not come out as a member yet and no one else should be either.
    Learn to accept people of the LGBTQI+ community, Because the chances are you're going to know someone of that community and you're going to make them feel horrible about themselves. It's complete bs in my opinion.

• It's called freedom of expression.

Used to be that in the USA one was free to express their thoughts and state their values. No more. The main argument against "queer" people is that they've made an immoral choice. I ask that those that believe that choose that lifestyle for a month or so and get back to us with the real truth. No takers so far. I wonder what these folks are REALLY afraid of!
    How about folks mind their own business and leave others alone? I'm sure God would agree. . .

• LGBTQ "propaganda" should not be banned

Propaganda? What propaganda is the community teaching? While some people may argue that innocent children are being "forced" into being gay or trans (unfortunately, That is actually a thing, I've heard of at least three cases where children were forced to be trans, One was because he picked a girl McDonald's toy. Stupid, If you ask me) the vast majority of people are saying that if you *happen* to be not gender-conforming or not straight, It is okay. People can kill themselves if the people they love most don't accept them or support them. It may seem a little obsessive in today's times, But like all things, The news about trans people will start fading, And it will just be another thing people normally encounter. Hopefully.