Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Libertarians are not pedophiles and should stop being discriminated against.

Pedophilia is not a mental disease, And should be treated as any other sexuality. Not all pedophiles are child molesters. And not all pedophiles are child rapist. Not all child molester and rapist are pedophiles either. The government should not determine what is right or what is wrong. Any kind of discrimination is wrong. What your saying is that even if the "pedophile" has not committed any crimes, Should get arrested for no reason. This is a violation of the Amendment 1, 4, And 6. Pedophiles should not be accused of a crime they had not committed. And CP should be legalized because if I was to watch a video of someone being murdered that doesn't mean that they support murder or in this case child rape, And is commiting rape. This society is rigged and broken, Is outdated, And I'm personally surprised that civilian has not collapsed sooner.
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-15T16:27:52.763
@sonicbro2000

"Pedophilia is not a mental disease, And should be treated as any other sexuality"

It is a mental disorder according to experts and is entirely different from sexualities.

"The government should not determine what is right or what is wrong. Any kind of discrimination is wrong. "

So we should stop discriminating against mass murderers and accept them for who they are? No laws at all to stop criminals? Pretty sure that is how you "collapse" civilization

"And CP should be legalized because if I was to watch a video of someone being murdered that doesn't mean that they support murder or in this case child rape, And is commiting rape. "

How do you think CP videos are produced? By committing crimes against children. By watching it you are directly supporting and consuming what the producer did and ESPECIALLY if you paid for it. Disgusting
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-15T20:40:45.897
@chungusfanatic79
"It is a mental disorder according to experts and is entirely different from sexualities. "
Maybe it is but it should be accepted among other people.
"So we should stop discriminating against mass murderers and accept them for who they are? "
God forgives us for who we are everytime we ask for forgiveness, So as a society we should do the same. If you were a homosexual you wouldn't want to sentence 50+ years in prison under false pretenses would you?
"Pretty sure that is how you "collapse" civilization"
Not how I plan to legalize things. Plus I didn't even say anything about rape. CP and Pedophile will just be legalized, Your acting like all pedophiles are just child rapist when that not true.
"How do you think CP videos are produced? By committing crimes against children. "
If adults can consent to everything so can children. Equal rights.
"By watching it you are directly supporting and consuming what the producer did and ESPECIALLY if you paid for it. "
I never said anything about paying for it. It will be free to watch and illegal to pay for.
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-15T21:19:41.747
@sonicbro2000

"Maybe it is but it should be accepted among other people. "

No, It really shouldn't. The acts performed by acting pedophiles is inhumane and should never be encouraged. Non acting pedophiles should get help.

"God forgives us for who we are everytime we ask for forgiveness, So as a society we should do the same. "

If we just plain forgive people who perform crimes against humanity then it would be allowing crimes against humanity. Homosexuality between consenting adults holds no water in a court case when pedophilic rape certainly does. That is why homosexuality is seen as okay today and pedophilia will remain a taboo and illegal to act upon.

"If adults can consent to everything so can children. Equal rights. "

No. Younger developing brains as a group do not have the intelligence or logical thinking to consent to sexual intercourse. "Equal rights" are given upon equal ground. Adults and children and not equals

"I never said anything about paying for it. It will be free to watch and illegal to pay for. "

Even worse if its free, Then it would be more accessible. If more people watch it then more of it will be produced as there would be a demand, Which would increase statutory rape and child abuse to produce the videos. Basic facts.
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-15T21:36:33.883
"The acts performed by acting pedophiles is inhumane and should never be encouraged. "
I've never mentioned rape, And child rape should be punishable by 20-40 years.
"Non acting pedophiles should get help. "
It's not a mental disease. It's a legitimate sexuality and if you think otherwise that's called sexual orientation discrimination. If they want it to be treated they can, But never forced. If you we're a homosexual, (yes I know I said this before but since you missed it I'm repeating my self. ) Your would want to be sent to a mental hospital would you?
"If we just plain forgive people who perform crimes against humanity then it would be allowing crimes against humanity. " Again, Something in your brain keeps thinking that I'm pro for child rape. I'm not. I'm pro for equal rights and child consent.
"Younger developing brains as a group do not have the intelligence or logical thinking to consent to sexual intercourse. "
I personally feel attacked. And I feel bad for you. XD If children can consent to go to school, Children has the right to consent to sex.
"Even worse if its free, Then it would be more accessible. If more people watch it then more of it will be produced as there would be a demand, Which would increase statutory rape and child abuse to produce the videos. "
Sure it will. Just because you think it should be illegal to watch doesn't justify sending a pedophile to prison for 50+ years do to child porn. Everyone likes hentai right? So how would you feel it they made it illegal to watch. How would you feel if your friend got sent to prison for 50+ years because the government thinks it's unethical. We're not even talking about child sluts. We're not even talking about 12+. What if they are perfectly aware of what their doing? Are you still going to deny them equal rights?
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-17T00:53:53.170
"It's not a mental disease. It's a legitimate sexuality"

I have proven you wrong on this so many times and yet you refuse to listen, So please go and research this yourself as you won't listen. Start with peer reviewed sources.

"I'm pro for child rape"

That mistype basically sums up your entire position even if you choose to not acknowledge it lol

"I personally feel attacked. And I feel bad for you. "

I feel bad for you. If you are honest with your age then you should really get professional help to cure your pedophilia. Its possible. You are going to look back at times like this in your childhood and call yourself really dumb

"Just because you think it should be illegal to watch doesn't justify sending a pedophile to prison for 50+ years do to child porn"

Not just me, The VAST majority of society would send somebody away to the slammer for watching that sh it. Maybe if you understood why you would actually understand

"Everyone likes hentai right? "

No. Gross. Hentai addiction is another problem that can lead to pedophilia actually because they will draw underage children in this porno style which messes up your brain. Looks like you are a prime example. I wouldn't call drawings illegal though, Just know what you have gotten yourself into and how hard it is to get out.

"Are you still going to deny them equal rights? "

Y E S
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-17T01:09:20.140
"I have proven you wrong on this so many times and yet you refuse to listen, So please go and research this yourself as you won't listen. "
Back at you bud.
"That mistype basically sums up your entire position even if you choose to not acknowledge it"
Obviously you can't read since I said: "Something in your brain keeps thinking that I'm pro for child rape. I'm not. "
"I feel bad for you. If you are honest with your age then you should really get professional help to cure your pedophilia. "
I'm poor lol And I don't want to cure it. I'm fine with it, And so such society.
"Not just me, The VAST majority of society would send somebody away to the slammer for watching that sh it. Maybe if you understood why you would actually understand"
You sir are the one who doesn't understand.
"Gross. Hentai addiction is another problem that can lead to pedophilia actually because they will draw underage children in this porno style which messes up your brain. Looks like you are a prime example. I wouldn't call drawings illegal though, Just know what you have gotten yourself into and how hard it is to get out. "

Okay:

I T S F I C T I O N A L

"Y E S"
f**k you. Burn In hell, And I'll see you there.
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-17T01:10:05.893
*should*
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-17T16:34:08.433
As we can see, A great example of an undeveloped prefrontal cortex.
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-17T18:53:45.947
You know when someone is losing an argument when they start attacking the person and not the argument.
Anonymous says2020-09-17T21:19:41.307
"Pedophilia is not a mental disease, And should be treated as any other"
Actually, It is a mental disorder.
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-17T21:24:06.393
@sonicbro2000, Yes and also when they tell somebody f**ck you and burn in hell. Looks you lost first
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-17T21:30:02.437
@chungusfanatic79 Yeah your right. Lol
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-17T21:30:05.660
Also when they just type "no u" responses, Is that why you haven't posted for round 4?
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-17T23:35:31.033
No, It's just a long ass argument. I'm still typing it and mess. Hopefully I don't run out of time. Plus school shit, So yeah. :/
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-17T23:58:40.113
Yes apologies for that, I am used to writing college papers so I might have gone a bit overboard for my arguments.
sonicbro2000 says2020-09-18T00:02:20.137
Nah it's fine. I just dislike hearing the same argument in a debate. However, I should of knew going into this debate that non of my opinions would even matter in the first place and I'll get outvoted anyways. XD
chungusfanatic79 says2020-09-18T16:59:05.857
Wouldn't worry about votes as this website's verification is broken, Many people like myself can't vote on debates. Debates shouldn't be about winning more about learning about how the opposing side justifies their stance