• Yeah he is lmao

Imagine getting hated on by an entire country for being a child and having some old creep come and instigate a confrontation with you. Sure, His smile was smug, But does he really deserve to be put on blast for trying to defuse a situation not caused by his own group?

• Innocent by juxtaposition.

If I didn't know or understand the circumstances I could just as easily come to the conclusion that he is by simply reading the opposition. I mean calling someone a racist bigot because he smiled is a stretch to say the least. I mean nobody is pointing to anything he's said or did that is inherently racist. The people who say no just see color. They see an angry black guy across from a white guy and assume the story. It's not like anyone did something illegal or even immoral for that matter. People we're having a religious disagreement. As far as religious disagreements go that one was tame.

• He is innocent

The American Indian just walked up to him and started banging the drum in is face while they were waiting for there bus. The native Americans group were yelling racial slurs at the group, Absolutely disgusting, But the media portrayed it has a racist white kid. I don’t support Trump, But he is definitely not a racist, And neither is all MAGA supporters, I’m sure some are but 99% probably aren’t. Besides no one called out Hilary Clinton when she said all black people look the same.

• Yes he was

The government is hiding his innocents, We need to kill them because they lied to us have i reached 50 words yet, No i haven't I have 22 more to go, Lets see how many more words i have to write and oh look at that i have no more

• Nick Sandman did not contribute negatively to the situation.

Nick Sandman not only did not instigate the situation, He did not contribute to the escalation. His failure to act in either direction is representative of his desire not to contribute to a situation that was at best extremely odd.
    He was child approached by an adult in a confrontational manor, After being verbally abused by a separate group of adults. We should have no expectation of children to actively de-escalate a confrontation brought on by adults.

• Nick Sandmann did nothing wrong!

I'm honestly not sure why/how anybody can still think he was the aggressor. The whole story that Nathan Phillips told was so quickly and completely shown up! He said that the boys were chanting "Build that wall, " but the footage only shows the small group of people that he was claiming to defend saying any such thing. The additional footage not taken by Phillips or his companions clearly shows what actually happened, And Phillips' version of the story doesn't hold an ounce of water. He didn't do himself much good with all of the outright lies he told!

Everything that Nick Sandmann and his school had to go through over this is a shame, But in a way, It's worked out in their favor. What Phillips did has ended up making Sandmann famous for his maturity in the situation, And now he and his school have thousands of supporters at their backs!

If you really think Sandmann was in the wrong, You can't have done much research. The truth is clear and evident if you look for it!

~Fiasco

• Apparently Wearing a hat makes you racist?

Well, Wearing a hat is racist now! He could not have simply walked away he was waiting at the bus stop, He did not approach them the aggressors were the native Americans, Honestly people can be so easily deceived nowadays. And no he is not a brat not a racist, And he is not arrogant. Get some common sense and don't just babble feeling out your mouth, They don't matter.

• Yes he is.

The media never showed the entire video. It turns out that the kid and the group of youths were minding there own business until the native american walked right into the middle of them and started banging the drum right in front of the kid, Who i imagine stood there grinning nervously as he didn't know what to do. Furthermore the native american lied about being a war vet as he never really went to Vietnam. If you want a clearer picture of what happened look up the clip of Ben Shapiro reviewing this case and actually explaining how the kid was innocent. Though 'SJW' say he is just a privileged white kid making him automatically guilty regardless of the fact he didn't actually do anything.

Link to the clip:
    https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=1RfB6Lu5YXI

• Everything said about him was a lie.

All that kid did was stand there and do nothing. The man with the drum was not mobbed by the schoolboys he walked into the crowd. There were not racial slurs yelled at him. Yet he continuously claimed that all of those things happened. That man has also made a habit of doing things like this. He also attempted to disrupt a mass on the same day. After the immediate allegations fell apart the media turned to attacking the school itself which then fell apart itself. The whole spectacle was shameful.

• The lying Native Indian is more guilty

It wasn't Nick who instigated nor did he increase the tension. The Native Indian walked up to Nick and banged that drum in his face which the picture clearly shows. Sure that smirk was not the best choice but is that it? Does this require threats made to the child? Reza Aslan, Kathy Griffin and many others do not shy away from threatening the boy for standing his ground. This is just another clear example of my party is right therefore yours is wrong. It is never that simple. It is complicated like this issue. The Native Indian lied and far lefties threatened the child and I hope he makes the people suffer for spreading fake news and potential violence by winning his lawsuit. Lets not even mention the black Hebrew Israelites who were the ones spreading hate. If someone does have the opinion that he isn't innocent maybe you actually need to research the situation rather than believing news source which have the agenda for clicks rather than the truth.

• No. Just guilty of being an arrogant twat.

More than likely the son of an arrogant twat and more than likely the grand son of an arrogant twat. Symbolising everything that is still inherently hypocritical in U. S. Society. Let's just hope that after all this controversy he has the strength of character to realise his arrogance.
    But given the insular nature of American sub-cultures. I think that this is a big ask.

• It`s bad idea

I think too - the school is infested by racists. So, He gets appropriate training to be the biggest loser in that scene. He was expecting some hero treatment by fellow cohort of haters. But ended up badly.

• Wrong place, Wrong time, WORST REACTION

He should have walked away. Recently I had some senile homeless person accosting me blocking my path. Did I just stand there and smirk inciting that person? No I left that person as he hurled insults.

Black children and other minorities are not as cuddled as this boy is. This boy used his privilege status to prove you can be disrespectful to anyone and still be considered innocent. My father taught me to respect my elders. If I was this boy was my brother, He would be receiving the belt.

• Arrogant Hater Indeed

Just being young does not justify. He is a brat. Poorly brought up. Probably his parents are racists. The school is infested by racists. So, He gets appropriate training to be the biggest loser in that scene. He was expecting some hero treatment by fellow cohort of haters. But ended up badly.

• Fucking Racist Bigot

Its obvious he is a racist asshole bitch fuckwad dicksucking incestious mother fucking brat narcisict f d hd dh fdh fhg fdth dfh dfh dfh df hdfh dfh ftg hfd hfdh dfh df fffffhd gdfdf hdf fg hfgh fg gfhhgf hgf f fhgh fgh fg fgh f f g f