Me and my friend have a debate on weather acid or shrooms are heather

• Who is heather?

I don't know who she is but if she can disguise herself as lsd and shrooms shes a master of deception. I hope you end up finding heather. Weather acid is also a big issue. Acid rain hits my home state everyday and its really annoying. I've never heard of people predicting mushrooms in the weather. Sorry.

• I say shrooms

At first glance, Psilocybe cubensis doesn't look particularly magical. In fact, The scientific name of this little brown-and-white mushroom roughly translates to "bald head, " befitting the fungus's rather mild-mannered appearance. But those who have ingested a dose of P. Cubensis say it changes the user's world.

The mushroom is one of more than 100 species that contain compounds called psilocybin and psilocin, Which are psychoactive and cause hallucinations, Euphoria and other trippy symptoms. These "magic mushrooms" have long been used in Central American religious ceremonies, And are now part of the black market in drugs in the United States and many other countries, Where they are considered a controlled substance.

How does a modest little mushroom upend the brain so thoroughly? Read on for the strange secrets of 'shrooms

>