Minecraft Hunger Games or Fortnite Battle Royale

Asked by: Kahow95oof
  • Minecraft Hunger Games is the OG Battle Royale

What came first Minecraft Hunger Games or Fortnite. Minecraft Hunger Games obviously. Plus Minecraft is better in general I mean just think about it. Minecraft is more realistic anyway. Plus Minecraft is the original plus in Minecraft you have different game modes where you can play them without just 4 people

• Minecraft actually takes skill to play.

I don't even know how it takes skill to play fortnite. You loot with no danger, And when you're shot at, You just jump around like idiots. And when you fight back, You pretty much just kill easily, With just random shots. Minecraft is physically demanding, And requires quick clicking, Good ears, And actual strategy and safety is a rarity.

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

This game clearly superior, all other are of the superfluous. Who can fight what is becoming of real truth? Can truly believe words that are in speaking when of talk of the online video gamular that is frotnine. Perhaps one day the others who do not see may see this.

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• Minecraft Hunger games good

The hunger games is gooder becuz minecraf has bettr skin than fartnut and it is big cool jajajajajajajaja. I like to kil the steve becuz they noob and i good. Also hunger game was fisrt so it was the muc more gooder game. The hunger game is best game pls agree cuz it is coolest

• I am 11 years old and I have played Minecraft for 5 years and fortnite for 3 months Because I hate fortnite

I am 11 years old and I have played Minecraft for 5 years and fortnite for 3 months Because I hate Fortnite. I know it sounds like that I would like Minecraft more than Fornite because I have played Minecraft for a lot longer than I have fortnite. But whoever thinks that is wrong because I have heard a lot about Fortnite like you do not knock how much I have heard about it but. Minecraft has over 75 million people who play Minecraft and Fortnite has 20 million people who play it plus Minecraft has been out for 10 years and Fortnite came out like 1 year ago. Also Minecraft just came out with there biggest update ever! It is called the Under water update Minecraft know has seeable fish more clear and realistic waters and lakes and there is Corel and seaweed and SO SO SO SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT ALSO!! Minecraft is the #1 Adventure game in the world!!!! And yes Fortnite is the #1 KILLING GAME and most intense game in the world people pretend to murder and kill after they play Fortnite for just 1 week but I do not Minecraft is fun and amazing and sometimes challenging and I could say a lot more but I am done for now.

• Itz just more high quality,

BECAUSE fortnite has more skins and the battle pass that give you rewards for completing certain challenges. I say this because epic games also keeps their game balanced with no overpowered gun. Lil pump esketit I am lil tay. I broke haters I am balling in beverly hills dabbing on dem haters

>