• Minecraft is better than roblox

Minecraft has many things that are better than roblox. It has better graphics, it costs less, and more people play it. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Oh, and roblox made the worst thing in the history of video games, the OOF.

• Minecraft is better on all versions (not dead ones)

Roblox games were fun when they came out, but now they are boring. In Minecraft, there is always something new that comes to the gamer's mind to build. Also, Minecraft has minigames too, so no need for roblox there either. Minecraft has all sorts of mods that add new items, mobs, blocks, weapons, etc. Minecraft contains different gamemode depending on how you like to play. Survival mode, is where you have health and hunger that you need to watch. You have to get the resources yourself while you mine, and craft, as the title states.
    On creative mode, you can fly around with infinite resources and health, building to the limits of your imagination. Hardcore, survival but you dont respawn, is also a fun experience as it provides the need to stay alive more than regular survival. In the Bedrock version, you can play with your friends on thier own worlds, and has crossplay with xbox one, iOS/Android, Windows10, and coming soon to Nintendo Switch. The Java edition has Better mods, servers, and (not that importaint to people who dont make maps but I want to add bc its cool) you can get any players head by doing /give @s skull 1 3 {SkullOwner (dont remember if its : or = try both)[MCJava player's head username]}. On console you can have a new way to play with your playstation, xbox, or even nintendo, console controller. Roblox is only on the xb1, mobile, and pc, not on other consoles. Roblox also is free and free games like roblox have in game currency (ROBUX) that you have to buy to be cool so dont waste your money on that shit and stay blocky not bloxxy.

• Roblox is better duh

In roblox you can collect friends there is no one is online dating these and minecraft is a 100/100 cube game while in roblox you can do anything with any shape plus incase if you want to play minecraft you have to download that shitty mod while in roblox as soon as you sign up you can play millions of games

• Roblox stinks alot

Inn Roblox you can be bullied so that could lead to some one killing themselves because they get bullied they do not think they are important but they are important they are important to their friends and if have ever been bullied you try not to do it to others out of how bad you felt.At least you can play singleplayer in minecraft

• Minecraft is better

Minecraft has more materials and has many biomes. It also has challenges and mobs such as the ender dragon. Roblox's games rely on who ever creates it. Besides, some people on roblox say and do inappropriate things. Over all it is worth the 27 dollars that Minecraft cost. Lll lll dd

• Already has terrain and has many more possibilties

Minecraft is way better. I agree the graphics suck, but is that really a reason to knock down a game? In Minecraft, the worlds are 30 million blocks by 30 million blocks- that's larger than earth. And the best part is that you don't have to build your own terrain, it already has one for you. Not to mention the fact that you can play survival mode. Can you do that on roblox? Idk. And to all of you saying "Minecraft is expensive roblox is free" remember that the only thing Minecraft has for in-app purchases is some textures and skin packs (and some worlds), and in roblox many things cost robux (real money) and by the time someone has played for a year they will have dropped so much money on virtual crap. And remember- many roblox players don't even create anything- they just play everything

• Mincrate is AWESOME

I think they should not keep Roblox because it takes up to much internet and it has bad graphics.Minecraft you can make your world and fly and make awesome home, you get to build it is awesome. Also over one million people play Minecraft. That is why you should keep Minecraft and ban Roblox.

• I Love Minecraft

Have you ever sat in the trenches of the Hunger Games? While your closest buddy screams your name after you ran back to safety like a coward? Have you ever felt the 40 block stare as the army of endless creepers marched toward you? I've felt all of these. Minecraft holds a special power. I get a euphoric high every time I collect that first wood block. The first time I fought the Ender Dragon I jizzed my pants so hard I had to sell the chair I was sitting in to the local DAV just so I could get a return on it. (My weird cousin Earl who works there is really into that for some reason.) Minecraft honestly deserves an award how for how realistically it portrays the world. I thought my Vietnam flashbacks had finally gone away, but nope, first time I booted up Minecraft from my grandson's laptop I immediately felt the burning napalm against my skin. I immediately remembered Lucky's screams as the farmers gutted him like a fish. I've always missed Lucky, he always had a pack of cigarettes... Anyways, Minecraft is a 10/10 game. The fact that it lets me mod in Dick Cheney, and lets me kill him in a multitude of ways really seals the deal for me. I tried playing Roblox once but I just didn't get the same euphoria that minecraft gives. Plus all the kids on there called me the "N" Word, and while I don't disagree with the use of the word itself, I didn't enjoy being called it myself.

• Minecraft is better on all versions

• My favrite youtubers play minecraft

My favrite youtubes play minecraft all day evry dai. If it werent for mineraft i would kill myself cuz i would have no minecraff. I liek waching skydoesminecraft and captainsparklez and without them i would only wach logan paul #logang #maverick, but if i didnt watch minecraftt youtubs i wouldnt watch the youtubee

• Roblox not just a lame cubes

With Roblox, you can do thing in 1st person and 3rd person, not like Minecraft. Also in Roblox you can create many thing like Coil and Hat to sell. Many person in Minecraft team said Roblox cost too money, but before you can play official Minecraft, you have to pay first, then you play Multiplayer server like Hypixel, you need more money to buy thing too. Beside, Roblox not just a lame cubes like Minecraft, it more relastic with a lot of body, face ,..... As you can see, Minecraft doesn't have Gun, Coil,......

• Minecraft is boring

There are a lot of things that you can do on robloxs and not that much on Minecraft. You can chat to your friends and play a lot more games like robloxs high school, meep city and also murder mystery 2 which are my favorite games on robloxs. ROBLOXS ROBLOXS

• Roblox is free

Even though that roblox and minecraft are equally as shit as one another, both games have the graphics of filimg on a piece of toast, honestly, just dont get either game, and look at other options. If you have to pick between the two, roblox, because that shit is free.

• Mc suks rowblow iz freee ahahahaha lol

Mc sucks if u pley it u r sucks. Also rob low is freee and I dot have 2 steal my dads credit card so it is much betta also did u know the alphabet it iz a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p

• Roblox has great porn

I think roblox is better because of the better games in roblox. In roblox there are games that are very fun, such as Murder Mystery, Boys vs Girls Island wars, an much more. You can build more epic stuff, like a cat that can turn into a transformer, or a shapeshifting potion. Sure, maybe, if you made a mod, then do that, you might be able to do that, but then you would have to send everybody your mod, in order for them to play, then set up a server of your own, which cost's money, and THEN you would be able to do that (remember this is a theoretical mod, anyways, and you would have to be extremely fluent in java to even consider making it.) In roblox, there is a much better dev community, and their own official forum detected to just developing games. There are separate modding and server creating forums and communities for minecraft on the internet, but they aren't as good as the roblox ones. In roblox its FREE, which is epic because you don't have to spend money on a server to host your games. The reason why there is BC, is so roblox can pay for their servers that cost tens of thousands of dollars A DAY. If your not bc, you can still have 5 games, and buy stuff from the catalog too. If you think "roblox still sucks" go play the game. And I don't mean be a nooby guest, make an account, join the community, and develop your own game. Once you have a good game, and some good virtual currency, your bound to have some fun. You will also learn Lua Framework coding, that can be put to good use in getting a job in later life. I hope you don't rage at me and call me a -9999 year old, like someone did to me. And If your here and didn't read this, read the article. C: Thank you!

• Roblox is the best

• Minecraft is a great game

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. How I pity them. 😂

• Roblox is soooooo much better than minecraft

Minecraft: you cant change your character much
    ROBLOX: can change your character as much as u want and its a free roam game.On the other hand minecraft,you need to kill and survive,or just build yourself at home ROBLOX can let u text your friends that is why roblox is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I find that offensive

The OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF is a great implemented item to the roblox game. You offend me and Carl Azuz hates you now. Carl Azuz plays roblox because he is great. Now he will tell you great puns about how wrong you are. Roblox is great, Minecraft sucks. But honestly, both games are terrible. Cool math games are better.

• Minecraft is SUCKZ!!!!

ROBLOCK IS THE BEST! Minecraft has crapy grafics and suks so it shud be band frum the all computors. Roblocks is SOO FUN and its freee so that shos its beter. MineCRAP(get it?) is for n00bz only. It shuld nver se the lite of daiye agan. Roblox is now the superior choice as you can see.

minecraftisawesome2 says2018-03-07T18:43:53.843
Go minecraft!
lksdjflsjadflkas says2018-03-07T21:06:03.717
Memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes
>