Mothers are responsible for the bad moral habit of a child not the Father

• Fair warning - I'm generalising here.

Morals differ vastly between people and, In my opinion, Develop more during adulthood rather than they do in childhood. Also to suggest that there is such thing as a BAD moral habit displays condescension and a lack of humility. No one person can decide what is right or wrong for another. However if you are referring to a LACK of moral habit then I would say that the mother is responsible (albeit not culpable). As a rule of thumb women tend to demonstrate more agreeableness than men and mothers tend to provide a refuge from moral responsibility to the extent that they possess this trait. This point is based on my own observations and you ought to know that, Having been abandoned by my mother at the age of five, I might be biased. However my siblings and I all have strong moral convictions. Furthermore we all noticed from an early age that other children did not show the same moral stubbornness that we did. It's worth noting that this isn't necessarily helpful as it's harder to conform to the moral ideas of society and can make us quite disagreeable in some ways. However it does seem to be the case that overly agreeable mothers foster a lack of moral conviction in their children. The extent to which this is healthy or unhealthy is debatable though.

• Do you hate your mom?

Had no dad turned out ok. Some kids break down in tears because their dad doesn't attend some ball game or recital.
    You are just looking to make some blanket statement to encapsulate everyone but not everyone will fit into your statement.
    What about people who have a dad and they get arrested like the sons of important senators or pastors?

• Do you hate your mom?

• It both of the parent's fault

It is not just the mother's fault that their children have bad morals. The father also has a role in children's life. If a father is not present in the life of the child than it would be the mothers' fault but if the father is present and he is not teaching his children good moral habits than he failed.

• F*ck no, You sexist @sshat.

http://marripedia. Org/effects_of_fatherless_families_on_crime_rates
    Just the absence of a father f*cks up a child, A present father who's abusive or even just sets a bad example is just as bad as a mother doing the same thing.
    And what about gay couples raising children? Who do I blame for any screwups there, Huh?

anc2006 says2020-03-29T18:41:24.580
It depends on both the parents and if the child is old enough it may actually be his fault.