• Epic gamer moment

I feel as if we should all come together and have a M&M face off. Battle to last chocolate and see which one is the best. NIDSIDJND JINi fsdnd g df sgsdfg dfs gds fg dfg ds g dsfg sdfg ds fgd fg dsfg df g dfg df sgd gfd dsfgs dg sdf

• Fortnite victory royale

No, Not at all. I may be biased, But I grew up reading books and chowing down page after page. I started reading at the age of 6 and fell absolutely in love with it. I will forever love the feeling of getting or seeing a brand new book and diving into it. Just my perspective

• Undertale Epic Finish

• Fortnite battle royal