• Yes dayy a

You see that image i uploaded, Thats not a human, Thats a primitive monkey, What does it look like, A nigger, Though there are some black people that actually function in society, Like Candace Owens or Ben Carson, Some niggers need to be put on those cages and out on a plantation
    #TheSouthWillRiseAgain #WhitePower

• Nigger sure need enslavement

#TheSouthWillRiseAgain #WhitePower

• The Freedom Ideology Will Stand, Slavery Will Never Rise Again

NO! We lost so much people, Gettysburg, Antietam, Shiloh, Etc. We all hurled the U. S. A into a war, Separating our own brothers. And why do we have to repeat it again? War is terrible. Slavery breaks our human rights. Niggers are humans, They deserve to be free, Even though they don't do anything, They ARE HUMAN.

• Hey let's not deprive PEOPLE of their basic human rights

All people, Regardless of the amount of melanin in their genome, Deserve basic human decency. That picture that was uploaded? That's just a man. Literally just a guy. Sure, He has teeth missing and a kinda wide face, But does that make him any less of a f***ing Homosapien? OF COURSE NOT. WHITE PEOPLE GET OVER YOUR f***ing ASSES YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE BIOLOGICALLY OR PHISIOLOGICALLY. GENOCIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER AND I CANNOT f***ing BELIEVE THAT I AM ON HERE TODAY ARGUING THIS SHIT I THE 21ST CENTURY. GET OVER YOUR SHIT AND MOVE ON.

White people are not better than anyone else.

• More like they need to be left alone

For every homeless black man I see that looks like that I see 4 more white people that look like that. Homeless white people with no teeth stealing and lying. What is your problem?
    Does your daddy not love you or do you have to pay women to even talk to you? THE SOUTH LOST. THE SOUTH WILL LOSE AGAIN,
    Your best bet would be to abandon the the sinking ship that is the south.

• White people need to get over themselves

Black people will never be enslaved again. You cannot keep them down and they will break from their chains. Make whatever excuses but no white women in her right mind would want a weak incel. She wants a strong man who can provide. You make all these claims about being tough but you cannot even walk in the same street as a black man without being afraid like the weak incels you are.
    I want to see you try to enslave a man and he will overpower you. Go at a black with a weapon and he will defeat you. Go back to your cousins.
    ALABAMA 100

• Niggers are useless

We can't enslave them they'll just sit around all day and scratch and sniff their asses not doing anything, That's why all these monkeys are unemployed right now

I say the better solution is just to kill all these stupid niggers, Why waste time enslaving them when you could be using that time to make more BEAUTIFUL white children