Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

No more about this debate war guys, Just shut up!

• This is getting stupid

I was relieved when the debate war finally ended, But now were back in this $hit again! Just shut up! There is no reason to keep talking about this anymore! The body shamer is gone, Jamal is gone, It's all over! This is a stupid concept anyway because Jamal is the body shamer and my brother is Jamal.

• I’m still here dumb dumb

I’m still here and I’m gonna keep trolling and posting about my sexy ass LOL mommy gives me everything I want while you wage slaves have to work just to get by haha. Stay triggered troll :’) haha I’m so great and you’re so old you suck a bunch of d1ck