• You libtards reee humans are killing the trees

(I'm totally not the lorax btw) HUMANS KILL TREES WE NEED POPULATION CONTROL. THIS MASS EXTINCTION OF TREES IS BAD FOR THE EARTH AND IT'S HUMANS FAULT. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMANS ARE ALLOWED FREE WILL WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE RIGHTS
    MEN SHOULD BE ABOLISHED ALONG WITH THE POLICE I SUPPORT LGBTQ+ BUT ONLY TO AN EXTENT.

• Violation of Human Rights

A few things need to be clarified, First, The image you chose for this debate is a bloody knife so I assume that the one child policy will be enforced via abortion? This has been debated many times and is not necessarily the question at hand.

Second, What country will this be enforced in, Worldwide?

• If it is enforced, Then NO.

If this policy is enforced, Then big NO from my side. Because every human being has rights to choose how many children he/she wants to have. If someone can rationally explain the advantage of one child to the citizens, And if they choose to voluntarily limit themselves with one child, Then YES I support it.

• It backfires one generation later

We're seeing this in China right now. Due to their one child policy once the child grows up, If he/she is single then he/she will become the only one who takes care of his/her parents, And their parents, Making a total of 6 old people (if no one died).
    Also, What are we going to do when a family has twins or triplets. Are we going to steal a child from their parent's arms or just kill it. How about an unwanted progeny when you already have one child. Are we going to kill that child?