Parent have no right to control the lives of their children above 16? Are you agree or disagree?

• I agree with this statement because all children need education and guidance from parents.

We see adolescents in today's era have been too free with their outside world. Including the criminal cases they always do. The beginning is the need to educate parents at home to monitor them and their activities. Parents need to give early education to their children so that they can learn good things like respecting others, Fears of older people, Not wanting to do bad things. Otherwise, If we see teenage crime now very high and the range of crimes they make in our unexpected adulthood. If we as parents do not care about this problem then the children will be neglected and continue to make mistakes. We see teens who sniff the glue, Give birth to children out of wedlock, Steal, And so on at a young age. From that example, We as adults are saddened by the fate they have experienced at their young age as they have been trapped and the dark future.

• They have the right

Parents have the right to control their childrens life. In the age of 16 the children need to know more if they are left alone they may create any problems. At the age of 18 you can leave them alone. Nowadays childrens are too stubborn so it is more necessary for parents to not leave them alone on their own. This can create an disturbed, Confusing and dark future for the children.

• I disagree with this

Parents are still responsible for teens even when they are 16-17 yrs old. By law, If you are in the US they are still considered minors and if parents aren't doing their job protecting the 16-17 yr old teen they can still be charged and filed for possible child abuse/neglect.

My belief is if you are under 18 you do have to follow the rules of your parents. If you are told to be home a certain time, Then you get home at that time, If you are told not to drink at a party and do then they have every right to be disappointed in you. If your parents don't want you dressing in a way where you are showing cleavage, Etc then you should get dressed in something less revealing (however most teens ignore this and dress in the revealing way anyway) If you self-harm/are depressed and are under the age of 18 they are able to put you in a mental health facility, Among much more because you are under 18. They don't "have" to buy you a car just because you turned 16.

In today's world a select few people have jobs by 16-17 and the parents are still supporting everything financially. From the clothes they want, To the games and electronics they want, The foods they want, Etc.

If you are 18 or older and living at home such as still living in your parents home then you do follow their rules. Since you are 18 they do have the choice to decide if you still can live in the house. If they want you to have a job to keep living at home then you find one. If they want you to support yourself financially (in terms of food, Clothes, Etc) then you find a way to do so by getting a job.

I know of several people 18+ still living at home and being handed literally anything they want from food, Clothes, Games, Etc as if they were still kids. None of them work or drive and no none of them have a disability or any type of medical issue.
    A select, Small portion of the world may have where their parents may claim guardianship over them. This usually happens in cases where the person is not able to take care of themselves (due to any given reason) or have certain disabilities such as autism, Mild intellectual disability, Other intellectual disabilities, Down syndrome, Fragile x syndrome, Emotional issues, Etc- if they aren't able to have the capacity/intellectual age of an adult.

• As long as you are in my house

16 year olds are the stupidest creatures on earth 8 years old have more sense, Hormones lack of experience. . If you are 16 unless your parents are grossly abusive/ just shut up and do what you are told, Your parents know best, Spoiled little bastards, 16 is too young but if your really want to be emancipated fine, Your parents no longer need to support you get a job

• I love my mummy

I disagree because parents should have the wright to take care of their children until 18 I say this because the world is dangerous and filled with criminals I mean come on what if a 17 year old teen got stabbed in the back and they could not take care of there selfs yet 18 is definatly the perfect age I just feel like its a bit too young im my opinion they are not ready at 16 that's gone way too far like if agree

Thomas57 says2019-01-15T13:21:03.417
At the age of 16, You just little brats even today when they get to 40 years they are still little brats that don't get enough, Play on Parents feelings, Use and abuse the Parents, If you want to be your own boss, Leave home, Get a job, Education and most of all self respect. Your parents worked for their money. Where are the days when we had strict Parents and obedient children, Today we have strict children and obedient Parent.