• Pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation

I made some opinions and debates, But no one accepted the challenge to prove that pedophilia is a bad thing.

I have background in science, So i know better than you. If you think you have evidence to prove pedophilia is not a normal thing, You should present the evidence, And debunk my claims about pedophilia being a normal thing.

When i say "pedophilia", I mean not only attraction to prepubescent children, But minor attraction as whole.

Obviously, No one wants to accept my challenge, Becase everyone knows im right. If you think im not right, Then accept my challenge and prove me wrong.

• Yes, It is natural and normal.

I really don't understand how having consensual sex (both hetero and homo) with a kid is bad or wrong. I find hard to call it an mental illness. It's just a normal sexual orientation.

Kids enjoy sex with themselves (touching their bodies, Basically masturbating) and with other kids. Kid-to-kid sex is not illegal nor punished. So at this point, I guess, The only guilt, Or crime, In an adult having sex with a child is. . . Being an adult. Which means being guilty by nature and not for having done something bad. We have come to a point of obsession in protecting supposed "children's rights" that we actually too away the right to have sex with an adult from them. Taking away their youth rights.

It all comes down to the bigot concept that sex is bad, Degenerate, Wrong or at best, A necessary evil. As such, If you put yourself into these people's head, Given how evil sex is, How can a "pure kid" even have sex? It's just a stupid "purity" concept about kids and demonising sex.

As a matter of fact sex with children and child porn was normal stuff (it has been for most of human history) and no one cared until the 1990s. This changed with the Internet boom and the pedo witch hunt.

Also, They same people telling "having sex with children" is wrong, Are the same ones that beat them, Even very hard, To teach them a lesson. Maybe teaching them a lesson having sex with them would work better.

It's society hypocrisy. Like happened with many other things. Also I think scientific research about the topic is not totally genuine and I think it's actually pretty biased.

• If LGBT is okay then so is Pedosexuality

First the homosexuals were discriminated against, Then they got their rights

Then the transexuals were oppressed, And then they were normalized

Pedosexuality is next, And in the next decade or so, There will be another P on LGBT+

And perhaps after that even Zoosexuals will be normalized

You can't cherrypick what sexual ethics you wanna permit just because you find it icky

• Yes. Just because it's "unnatural" doesn't make it wrong.

The hatred of pedosexuals is all because of the stereotyping of children. The thought that just because they don't fit under your view of a "grown adult" means that they're dumb, Stupid, Ignorant, And "incapable of making decisions". Paternalism is oppression, Not "rights". Children's rights only acknowledges that they should have the right to nutriment, Having someone to have custody over them and take care of them, Et cetera, Et cetera, But children's rights does not acknowledge that children should have the right to be free from custody, Free from being tossed around like property in the foster care system, Free to have authority over themselves, Free to have personal autonomy, Free to be in control of their own lives, Through a fair, Practical process that does not require anyone's consent but their own. Children are essentially owned, And they are regularly trapped in abusive, Or otherwise morally repugnant or wrong situations, With the only alternative being tossed around in the sick foster care system, Or to have yet another owner. Many times, These aren't even options, And the abuse must continue as the child remains trapped, Not allowed to become their own person until 18, Or 16 years old in some countries. There is the possibility of emancipation, But once emancipated, The child would be discriminated against in housing, Employment, Renting, Et cetera, Et cetera, On the basis of being a minor. Children have no voice, No autonomy, And are promised nothing more than an owner that doesn't beat you to death. These are not rights.

• You’re just a troll

Even if you are truly a scientist and an expert in this field you can’t always trust “an expert” (which I highly doubt you are anyway since you’re just making stuff up). And it’s not that nobody is afraid to take you on in a debate. It’s that it’s the smarter move not to take you on in a debate because you’re some internet troll arguing for pedophilia

“Never argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ” - Mark Twain

• Probably you weren't abused as a child. .

You do not even begin to imagine the type of trauma you get and the sad life you will most of the time lead. Just because you have curiosity as a child doesn't make it that the child actually wants full on sexual activity, They do not look at adults this way and understand fully what is happening, Hence having such trauma when they are adults. So please go and get reborn so maybe you can maybe have a better view or soul, Maybe you will be used as a child and then have a complete different view of pedophilia, You are just a super pervert so accept that you child fiddler.

• Supporting Headline nigga

Pedophilia affects children badly. 2 of my very close friends were sexually assaulted by adults when they were minors and both have been affected badly, One with GAD and confidence issues, Who's therapist believe it is linked and the other one has. . . . I don't know how to describe it but he's got some problems as well.

• Bruh ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

What the f**k ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎