People should post videos of hot girls getting spanked on black and white nike tempo shorts

• With or without shorts, Better without bare bums a best

I;m a teacher and we are still allowed to paddle at our high school. Mostly girls who miss behave and deserve a good smack on their hot bots. I pull girls up all the time and give them detention and if they want to get out early they can cum to my office and get a good spanking. I will sometimes pull their shorts down or skirts up and not use the paddle I think it is too cruel. I like to whack them with my bare hand on a bare buittocks. Some girls have been caught smoking so they know they have to go through this humiliating spanking session. I lay them accross my knees and just le their posteriors stick out and slowly start smacking them. I have been doing this for decades and I am sure some of the reasons it has been banned is due to the missuse of this form of punishment. The girls are so emmbarrassed I think hitting them hard is not needed butt it does feel good. After 20 mins I see they are red and sore I quickly apply some soothing balm and rub it in and toss them off and send them home. It is incredibly hard for me when i do this butt I have cum to the realization they are never going to learn and some girls just think it is a joke and play up and missbehave anyway knowing all they have to do is lay accross my lap and let be spank their cute butts.

• People should post hot girls getting spanked on black and white nike tempo shorts

Yes they should be spanked on their black and white nike tempo shorts without underwear on because it hurts like hell they should be paddle caned strapped whipped belted they will hate it they will need 2000 swatts over their black and white nike tempo shorts I love black and white nike tempo shorts I want to own 2000 pairs

• Yeah we should

As a teacher myself I punch girls hot bots and of course I punch girls hot butt I punch hot girls butts and of course I punch hot girls booty who misbehave every time I punch a hot girls butt butts and of course Booty the hot girls butt The hot girls butts and of course the hot girls booty move and jiggle as I keep on punching those hot bots on the hot girls so yeah girls should be punched in the butt butts and of course booty then after that The hot girls butt butts and of course booty will start to jiggle and of course bounce around the hot girls butt butts and of course booty starts to be red and sore after that the hot girls butt butts and of course booty starts getting hurt the hot girls butt Butts and of course booty gets More red and more sore and of course the hot girls butt butts And of course booty starts To get in more and more pain every day more often so deal with it

• Yeah they should

I am a teacher and whenever I see girls misbehave I give those girls a detention and whenever girls want to get out they have to get spanked On the hot girls hot butt and of course on the hot girls booty after the girls who misbehaved cam to my office to get a spanking I pull their white and black shots down and of course I slowly see their hot butt hot booty after that I spank them with my hands so hard after 20 or 30 minutes the hot girls booty and butt gets red and sore after that I spank the hot girls butt and booty even more harder I spank the hot girls butt and booty the hardest I can get after that the hot girls butt and booty gets so red and so sore and of course the hot girls butt and booty gets in so much pain After that I apply a lot of soothing balm On their hot butt hot booty And of course rub it to make the hot girls butt and booty feel better and of course I send them home after that

• Please stop being perverted

This argument is just wrong. Mikaloviche's response is criminal AND disgusting. Men should have more respect for women, Especially students. This is honestly perverted and disgusting. It's obvious that mikaloviche spelled the word "come" wrong. People shouldn't talk like that when describing students. This world has turned horrible and disgusting.