• It needs to be more original.

Percy was great, and so were the kane chronicles, but I just got plain annoyed when suddenly "Guess what? Magnus is cousins with annabeth chase and now all the different gods exist in percy jacksons world and..." I really think Magnus chase is like some disney sequels. It's just to get more money.

• I love Percy

Percy was a good seiris I loved evry book the first movie was great but the second sucked so I think the percy Jackson was very well riten and that is was a very neet book so just to keep it simple Iloved it it was great lots of fun.

Posted by: MAD3
  • Magnus Chase is Better.

I mean, Come on! Percy Jackson is amazing! One of my favorite series! I read it in 2016 and thought that nothing could top it! But I'm more than halfway through The Hammer of Thor, And it's amazing! The LGBT tolerance I love, And I love that Percy and Magnus are in the same universe! Magnus is a lot funnier than Percy, Too.

• I never read Percy Jackson.

But even if I did I would still think magus chase all the way! Once I finished magus chase book 2 at the very end I was kinda upset that all the sudden Percy Jackson is now in the same world with magus. And in my opinion that makes kinda both story's bad because now they have to share the same universe. And no god is its own god anymore without some geek god being similar to it. BOO! To the magus and Percy crossover hope it dose not ruin next book I'm about to read!

• Who doesn't like Magnus?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Percy Jackson! But the Norse Gods are WAY cooler! Loki is the best antagonist in any of the works of Rick Riordan. Better than Kronos, who just used Luke. Which was ok. And Magnus is funnier than Percy. And who cannot like Heath and Blitz! They are pretty funny!

>