• Pewds isnt a company in a country with a huge population

Pewdiepie may have editors and other stuff but he doesn't have an entire army basically dedicated to editing not to mention that t-series's music videos are if furries and bts made music videos which quite honestly is the truth because whoever works for or supports t-series is a furry and that disappoints me and is why species are going extinct

• Pewds my man

H e i s t h e k i n g o f Y o u t u b e, O u r h e r o a n d s a v i o r a n d a l w a y s w i l l be.

• This cleverly hidden war is just the forefront of the struggle between corporate organisations and oppressed entrepreneurs.

What people don't know is the close association between T-series and the group otherwise known as the Illuminati. This enables money laundering at a scale previously unknown to man. They sell slaves and smuggle triangles with eyeballs imprinted on them. This has created a global network. They are tracking me down as I type this and I need help please I think Im gonna di

• Markiplier is better

It is a basic fact common to all men that markiplier is by far the superior youtuber. THEREFORE. We can discover who is the best youtuber by whoever Markiplier prefers. Markipler prefers pewds, So therefore all mankind should prefer pewds to T--series. Also tseris just posts other peoples crappy music

• I hate t series

T series is the worst youtuber and guess what t series uses sub bots and of course t series is not even a YouTuber t series is just a stupid ass company that makes a lot of money t series should be banned from YouTube permanently ok ok good bye

• Pewds is good

Ha h aha ha ah ah aha ha ah ah aha ha ah ah aha ha ah ah aha ah ah ah a hah aha haha ah a haha ha ah aha ha ah ah aha ah ha ha ah aha ah ah aha ah ah a pewds is better than t series u little fucking asshole

• Sub to pew die pie

Pew die pie is way better. T series sells pirated Bollywood songs. It said it on wikipedia. On urban dictionary, The definition of t series was : a shitty company that cheated to beat pew die pie. Pew die pie is much better because his songs are better. Everyone loves bitch lasagna and congratulations. Pew die pie is nice enough to make a song that told his fans to give up on making him the most subscribed Youtuber. T series, You owe him a thank you and an apology!

• PewDiePie is the best, Forever

PewDiePie makes quality content to fight T-Series, Unlike T-Series, Who just uses sub-bots. T-Series also used the Indian government to ban PewDiePie's songs so that no one will know about their crimes. They are bringing down India's image. I hope T-Series' few actual supporters (probably mostly Indians) will understand this and unsubscribe from T-Series.

• Pewdiepie sucks this is the reasoning

Pewdiepie is worse than tseries. Really.
    First up that me and my family is far past 9 yrs old yet this weirdo is proud of building a nine-year-old army instead of any conscious adults like sirf true or Jusreign. On the other hand, T series is having India as its support instead of some unregistered protestants that are supposed to be studying how to divide numbers. One such coward is Mrbeast, He is a f****** money waster in which he used up all those money to give to random people when rest are still in poverty. This biased coward should not take this job to do this. On the other hand sirf true, Is a conscious adult who a least what are they exposing the opponents from the Internet. Pewdiepie just plays and earns money, Mrbeast waste money to earn money, And that is not how wealth truly grows. They will affect half of the world to be broke. While tseries is already here without knowing their opponents existence with the 5th biggest economy being proud, And they are here with the money spenders. Note to say youtube is not as popular there yet about 8% of the country is already at the level of the half-world-controller-on-Internet-in-a-bad-way.

• I got an Idea!

T-series is a music company, We can make death threats by hacking t-series account and then making them delete their account to make pewds #1! It's actually quite easy, Then sing bi%#h lasangna, It's very simple! So yeah! Sit the frick down T-Sieries I'm here to spill the real tea!

• Sit the fuck down T-series

[Intro]
    I don't like you T-Series
    Nothing personal, Kid
    But I must go all out
    Just this once

[Verse 1]
    Bobs or vegana, Whichever will it be?
    Sit the fuck down T-Series I'm here to spill the real tea (Uh)
    You tryna dethrone me from spot on number one
    But you India, You lose, So best think you haven't won
    When I'm through with you we're gonna be completely fuckin' done
    'Cause we only just begun
    I review you, *clap clap* zero, Bye bitch, Gone
    So come on T-Series, Looking hungry for some drama
    Here, Let me serve you bitch lasagna

[Chorus]
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    T-Series ain't nothing but a bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Look at T-Series they just crying for their momma
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    T-Series just wet themselves in their pajama

[Verse 2]
    So who the hell is Bob and why you wanna kiss him? (Ew)
    I'm a blue eyes white dragon while you're just dark magician (Oof)
    You got a fifth of the population in your nation but
    I got nine-year-olds of worlds so hold your defecation (Oops)
    Motu Patlu, What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
    Your language sounds like it come from a mumble rap community
    No papa, No papa, Yes papa, Johnny
    Now down all of this sugar and let's throw this fucking party with some—

[Chorus]
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Look at T-Series they just wetting their pajama
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna

[Outro]
    You got a population of one point three-two billion
    But most your videos can't seem to hit even a million
    Sub-bot!