• It’s your own choice

It really makes me angry sometimes that people blame certain aspects of the world and environment for this rise in plastic surgery. First off, I think people who are considering plastic surgery want to think about why they are doing it. It’s surgery so I’m pretty sure they have. They should be doing it for themselves and no one else. People should understand that no you don’t need surgery to be beautiful but it’s their for your own person expression or preference. At the end of the day it’s my money my choice and my happiness. If I want a new rack I’m gonna get a new rack and you can’t say crap about it. It’s my choice and my money not yours. I think that you know there is a point where someone can make the wrong choice and be unhappy with it. And there’s no turning back. You should seek multiple opinions from PROFESSIONALS if you are considering this type of change.

• Plastic Surgery Is A Good Thing.

Plastic is a good thing because it could help someone with Anorexia become more confident with their body. I myself is anorexic and I would like to get a tummy tuck once I am old enough. Also if a man/woman would like to be Transgender he/she could have a breast implant or a breast reduction. In all cases I support plastic surgery!

• Plastic surgery is good

There is plenty of people who are not happy with their bodies and look. Sometimes it even leads to physical health problems. That´s way i am for plastic surgeries in case it will make you happy and confident. I had plastic surgery myself. And it changed my life and thanks to plastic surgeries(i think my was called Forme clinic) for giving people that chance to feel good about themselves.

• It is my body, my money, and my life

I am an 18 year old male and I had my first procedure when I was 17, and I have now had over 6 procedures done. I was never pressured into anything. I want to look like the best version of myself and if a few procedures do that why not take the jump. I am so much happier with myself. I would suggest cosmetic surgery to anyone who wants to do it for themselves, not for a societal push.

• People get satisfied with the results.

People get satisfied with the results.
    83%of people get happy for the results of plastic surgery. Why do they do plastic surgerys? The biggest reason is to be beautiful. Many people get worried if they fail the surgery, but now most of the Korea’s plastic surgery had been developing and they would succeed by the rate 90%.Peoples who was very passive because of their appearance, could get confidence. They could cure the complex of being ugly themselves.

• Plastic surgery is good.

First in korea many cosmetic doctors are good at plastic surgery. Nowdays mistakes of plastic surgery is not many as much. So it is safety.
    Second it is their body and their choice it we have enough money we are each free to choose how look if i decided to get a nose job i am the one who is most affected it does not harm others. The End
    i am from korea and 12 year boy.

• More than your face

Plastic surgeons can help burn victims, individuals who've undergone major surgeries (such as a c-section) and require tummy tucks to restore their previous state of being. They also allow people to build their self esteem, and are a required to perform numerous other procedures that improve the lives of people.

• It's your decision

I believe that if you want to change a bit about yourself then go for it. As long as you don't go overboard I think it's fine. At the end of the day it's your body and up to you what you do with it. If you are so insecure about a part of your body and you get depressed over it, then what's the problem with a bit of plastic surgery?

• Society judges you no matter what,

I can see why most people would be against plastic surgery, as people like Katie Price also Nicki Minaj abuse the practise. We have to ask ourselves, would celebrities misuse plastic surgery if they weren’t expected to look a certain way? From my point of view I agree that people should be allowed to resort to plastic surgery if they have good reason and have considered the consequences. Celebrities are expected to be perfect, they feel that they need to be flawless and reach the expectations of others. If women weren’t brought up feeling inadequate, as though they had to wear makeup, or have plastic surgery to be the ‘perfect’, people like Katie Price wouldn’t have gone to such extreme lengths. By the way I'm 15:)

• Plastic Surgery is good

Plastic surgery can be used for number of reasons, whether it be to fix a war veteran who has been injured in the line of duty, or for a woman to get rid of stretch marks after having a child. God gave mankind the knowledge for such tools, so why not use them?

• don't do it

I had a nose job a few months ago. It was meant to be subtle. . But its completely changed my face for the worst. I have lost my ethnicity and identity. I have now have anxiety and have lost myself.
    Please love yourself. Your idea of a correction may not be the same as the surgeon. Don't do it.

• It doesn't turn out the way you want it to most of the time

Sometimes cosmetic surgery doesn't produce the results the patient desires. This is often a problem with expectations, not with the skill of the surgeon. Expecting unrealistic results, such as that surgery will make you look like a movie star or automatically solve all of your dating problems, can be a significant drawback to having cosmetic procedures. People who consult with a doctor before their procedure and develop a realistic idea of what the end result will look like often have better experiences.
    Source: https://www.livestrong.com/article/71935-pros-cons-cosmetic-surgery/

• It is bad but good under certain circumstances

It costs waaaaayyyyy too much money and at the end of the day - it's not worth it! £5,000 (roughly) just to get a small nose job that people may not even notice. Also, the risks are to big. It might look bad even the surgery is successful but if it goes wrong, it goes really wrong.

• Apart from certain circumstances I believe it is bad

I think that plastic surgery is bad because what is it showing our new generation of children? Its showing them that to be beautiful you have to get plastic surgery? Kids should be able to be there selves because in this world you cant change the way you are but you can accept it. People always want to be something they aren't or someone else but you need to face reality that no matter how much you change of yourself on the outside you can never replace the person you are on the inside. If you aren't happy with the person you are, getting plastic surgery is just covering up who you are and you may not like who you are but there is always someone in this world who loves you

• Plastic surgery is really bad!

I think you shouldn't be doing the plastics surgery because you can't stop doing it. And also it will cause you not to like your face. It will damage your face and have injuries. Also, if it fails, you might die or have an after-effect. So I prefer you not to do the plastic surgery!!

• Plastic Surgery is Definitely Bad

It's extremely risky and makes people look worse. I would not get it myself. Also most people are frowned upon for getting it. A lot of people regret it, but cannot go back to the way God made them in the first place. Like cigarettes and drugs, just say no!

• Bad idea ass

We should be grateful of having a face tho . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . ... . .. .

• It is so bad

You should never change what you where given why there is no point you should be proud f what you look like no one else looks like you if you get plastic surgery you will more likely look like some one else whats the point you should be unique dont change your look

• It Is VERY bad.

Why would you want surgery? To be beautiful? You are beautiful just the way you are no matter what anyone else says. You are spending all that money on surgery when you can go on a shopping spree for YOURSELF. Buy yourself something nice or a nice gift or something. Surgery isnt worth it. It really isnt. You might not even be happy with the results!

• It is a bad idea

It cost way to much a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Melanie2 says2016-06-02T11:45:25.440
I think plastic surgery is good thing if you have your own boundaries. My sister underwent plastic surgery in Czech republic few months ago. I was really nervous and worried about her so I traveled with her. I was really surprised by high standart of service at Forme clinic. It was really good experience for me. My sister has done rhinoplasty and it completely changed the was she feels. I'm happy for her :)