Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

Does the word "moist" bother you?

Posted by: UtherPenguin

Moist

• Yes

• No

36% 5 votes
64% 9 votes
  • I don't enjoy anything that is moist, so if you can describe it as such, I wouldn't enjoy it.

PetersSmith says2016-05-31T00:33:45.8157325Z
"Our results suggest that as many as 20% of the population may be averse to “moist” and that such an aversion is related to age, neuroticism, and a particular kind of disgust: to bodily functions." -Paul H. Thibodeau

Freebase Icon   Portions of this page are reproduced from or are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.